Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal (21793 Views)

Invite Jonathan Over N400m Fraud Case - Metuh / EFCC Urged To Seize Dan Etete’s Private Jet Over Malabu Scandal / $1.1bn Malabu Deal: Crisis Brews Over Reps Invitation To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by boman2014: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
A committee of the House of Representatives has invited former President Goodluck Jonathan to testify in the ongoing investigations into the Malabu Oil deal.

Details later …

http://punchng.com/breaking-reps-invite-jonathan-over-malabu-deal/

1 Like

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by TippyTop(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
I hope Dr Jonathan don't honor the invite. According to Prof. Sagay it is within his power to attend or not.

Let Buhari show face first before inviting erstwhile leaders.

#invite the dullard TO NASS.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by Apelex(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lols

This is the most useless legislature in the entire Milky way Galaxy amd beyond..

Bunch of thief's amd lunatics...

10 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
House of rogues and thugs again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by TippyTop(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
madridguy:
House of rogues and thugs again?

Who voted these APC rogues and thugs?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by nerodenero: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jonathan was/is a simple man. Who dares invite OBJ? I believe the latter was more corrupt than the former. The Dishonourables are even more corrupt now. Who goes to equity with unclean hands?

As Enyeama weak pieces as dem sack am, no thanks to Bielsa, me tire for Nigeria matter pass am

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by Paperwhite(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
That a cat(GEJ) is gentle does not mean it's weak.Start from Obasanjo first if you got the balls as the Malabu's scandal started during his regime.Then also probe first the Buhari's PTF corruption,unaccounted recovered/ restolen loots,unremitted NNPC monies and tell us who're the real owners of the staggering amounts of monies discovered among the media frenzy charades of this regime.

55 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Start with buhari during his days as ptf chairman...

27 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ok, they want him to come and settle them grin

" History repeats itself, first as tragedy and then as farce" - Karl Marx grin

3 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by TimeMod1: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Finally!!.. Hope this is not just a media talk.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by CharlotteFlair: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
Finally!!.. Hope this is not just a media talk.
Its not media talk bro, its true! The vegetable has finally decomposed! Take heart zombie.

12 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by sapientia(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
All these shows of shame further proves that nothing is documented in this country...

Na mouth dem use sell national asset? where the signed agreements and payment documents.

Where are the reports of the survey? who surveyed it? all these should have been documented.

I wonder how our criminal justice system works..

1 Like

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by greatermax77(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
These Rapes always beating about the bush, No body hears anything about a sitting president, they kept mute
Is gej they are inviting smh..

2 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by calculator123(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
He will only come if he is less busy GEJ has moved on with life and he his going places too..GEJ is the most futuristic president this entity ever had..

29 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by GMBuhari: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Long overdue , Onyiberibe has enjoyed enough mumunity , let him try prisonity

And corruption defenders are already advising GEJ not to honor the call

While i expect some other brainless idiots to start insulting our common senses

I expect and predict that some very very useless idiots will start bombing pipelines

Let's wait and see , the honorable thing to do is yield the call and clear all doubts

Before DSS is invited to come and embarrass you

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
GMBuhari:

10 of bubu even In his grave can't do nothing

Wake up from your slumber bro

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by calculator123(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
GMBuhari:

And corruption defenders are already advising GEJ not to honor the call

While i expect some other brainless idiots to start insulting our common senses

I expect and predict that some very very useless idiots will start bombing pipelines

Let's wait and see , the honorable thing to do is yield the call and clear all doubts

Before DSS is invited to come and embarrass you
.....Zero sense found in this post

34 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by NwaAmaikpe: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

A step in the right direction.!!!

For once they now have the balls to look corruption straight into it's face.

We wasted so much time beating around the bush, they shoulda just jailed GEJ...period!
He is the embodiment of corruption; not Diezani, not Tompolo, not Dasuki.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by Pheals(f): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
unh
Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by deleo16(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by Olibboy: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mr Jona I will advice you not to attend
Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by Rexnegro(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
drama daily...those gej drunk will call it witch hunting now...

1 Like

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Troll,talk sometin stupid as usual

3 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by Pheals(f): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
unh no other testifier... yeye fowls
Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Let him go and face the music.he superintended over the biggest official sleaze in african history and empowered so much looters.let him face the law.up apc,down pdp

3 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by prettyboi1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
nerodenero:
Jonathan was/is a simple man. Who dares invite OBJ? I believe the latter was more corrupt than the former. The Dishonourables are even more corrupt now. Who goes to equity with unclean hands?

As Enyeama weak pieces as dem sack am, no thanks to Bielsa, me tire for Nigeria matter pass am
Jonathan was/is a timid man!

3 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by TinaAnita(f): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
GEJ has truly suffered! Is anything wrong to be a gentleman? He won't honour any stupid invitation

1 Like

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by sirfemoz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Both the Executive and Legislative Government are confused. Jumping from pillar to post.
Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by whizzyleejr(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wetin concern him
Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by koboko69: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
TippyTop:
I hope Dr Jonathan don't honor the invite. According to Prof. Sagay it is within his power to attend or not.

Let Buhari show face first before inviting erstwhile leaders.

#invite the dullard TO NASS.

U dey quote Sagay now because this one suit ur wailing demands?

10 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by greatiyk4u(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
If he has nothing to hide, let him gently attend.............

Hero of corruption that denied me the main campaign promise that he gave Nigerians which is........"freshair"

God punish GEJ for giving us corruption instead of the fresh air he promised us

Reps over to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
You Won't dare go there sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock / Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern / Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.