Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) (54604 Views)

This Is Not A Car From Sci-fi Movies, This Is The Vision EQ Silver Arrow 2018 / Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine / Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Fessy09(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
looks like some sort or alien designs shaaa ?
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Going for that soon.. hushpuppy come an c Dis oo.
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by repogirl(f): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sleek and smoove!
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by smith666999(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
please Evans come and buy this toy for me... I am your biggest fan.
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Boldstar:
It can only be a dream come true if it can survive tsunami. Can it?.
or if it can take someone to heaven

1 Like

Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Ejomax77(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Owu no be something o...
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by policy12: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Living Things
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by talk2saintify(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
God forbid

1 Like

Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Malakh: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
You Gentiles are doing a great job but we(Hebrew Israelites) are the ones who are gonna enjoy all this things once we return to our land,if the falling of them(Israelites) be the riches of the world how much more their(Israelites) fullness,we also are gonna suck the breast of the Gentiles and their forces(wealth) shall come to us, in other words we shall receive three times GNP of the world and 10 percent of the world's wealth every sabbath by our Officers/Governors according to the Law/Torah,if you wanna enjoy it then you must be married to the new covenant Bride(Yahshua Hamashiac) who sealed the promises made with our Fathers in His blood.
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by CloudResident(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lakside1955:
Am getting one for myself as a birthday gift next month��

See this one undecided you get tarty billion for your akant? cheesy
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Synthetic paradise on water
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
I know I will own something this nice by 2026
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by mamopos: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
It is indeed a dream come true
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by peacemara54(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature

Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Tungbaro: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
thisisayus:
OH!!! Not this time! Nigerian politicians will start stealing in multiples again to purchase this, salaries won't be paid and they'll not pay pension.
Dino and Saraki be like

Saraki: Ah! Abi I should sell Kwara this time and tell them we can't afford to keep financing it cos I must buy this o
Dino: No, we'll sell NASS complex

btw, I wan sell muscle o

Is ur muscle car menstruatin? And besides, the muscle get tyres? if so na how much?
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by kadupee(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
National Assemblies pass bills on federal constituent projects sharp sharp
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by binary007: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
thisisayus:
OH!!! Not this time! Nigerian politicians will start stealing in multiples again to purchase this, salaries won't be paid and they'll not pay pension.
Dino and Saraki be like

Saraki: Ah! Abi I should sell Kwara this time and tell them we can't afford to keep financing it cos I must buy this o

btw, I wan sell muscle o

Your muscle na how much?
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Hahnemann: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol, u guys are funny

For the guy that wants to commit suicide because he doesn't have a car, call me I have a suprise for you.
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Petroz: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=thisisayus post=58151081]OH!!! Not this time! Nigerian politicians will start stealing in multiples again to purchase this, salaries won't be paid and they'll not pay pension.
Dino and Saraki be like

btw, I wan sell muscle o

Lol Guy u be comedian
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
One day, we will soon see a car that costs 2billion naira, and can fly when you're stuck in Hold-up grin
Abi oh! it seems you read my mind

Nice pic....
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
But isn't the cost outrageous?
How many people can afford it?
Have mercy on the poor dear God
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
it has a large exterior but a small interior. its a no no
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
One day, we will soon see a car that costs 2billion naira, and can fly when you're stuck in Hold-up grin
Its already available dear
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Ogunleti01: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
autojosh:
The trend that got Bugatti, Aston Martin and the Lexus building matching yachts and planes has attracted Mercedes-Benz too.

Tagged the ‘Gran turismo‘ of the seas, and a distant cousin of the Benz S class, the Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht was built to drop jaws of Mercedes-Benz lovers and critics alike.

For N930 million (£2 million), you get a 900bhp, twin diesel engines, 880 horse power, and the smoothest and noiseless cruise you’ve never imagined.

The interior is a beauty to behold, with its exquisite kitchen facilities, wine fridge, a large glass table, fully retractable side windows,and a vast glass sunroof.

And for those that look to spend weeks at sea, a push of a button retracts the glass table and out slides a king-size double bed for a night under the stars.

https://autojosh.com/2017-mercedes-silver-arrow-yacht-review/

I cast and bind every spirit of poverty from my life. I banish anything called wretchedness.
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by WINDSOW(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Deem:
Vanity
The word of the impoverished.
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
autojosh:
The trend that got Bugatti, Aston Martin and the Lexus building matching yachts and planes has attracted Mercedes-Benz too.

Tagged the ‘Gran turismo‘ of the seas, and a distant cousin of the Benz S class, the Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht was built to drop jaws of Mercedes-Benz lovers and critics alike.

For N930 million (£2 million), you get a 900bhp, twin diesel engines, 880 horse power, and the smoothest and noiseless cruise you’ve never imagined.

The interior is a beauty to behold, with its exquisite kitchen facilities, wine fridge, a large glass table, fully retractable side windows,and a vast glass sunroof.

And for those that look to spend weeks at sea, a push of a button retracts the glass table and out slides a king-size double bed for a night under the stars.

autojosh u will not kill sombori oneday with all this flashy ride..... grin
autojosh:

autojosh u will not kill sombori oneday with all this flashy ride.....
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
i hope it's unsinkable. lol
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
GbovoLee:
would anyone still marry u like thiss
sango and amadiokha strike you with poverty,you think everyone is absorbed in your broke ass mentality, let sense fall on you there
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Dear future boo, i want to cruise one for our honey moon

Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Watch out for the next world leading Auto company owned by your own Naija boy... No jokes I repeat watch out... #Engineersrock
Re: This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Dear future boo, i want to cruise one for our honey moon

ok....dear, it is noted...
Am working towards it.....lols

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.