Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President (38896 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by Cmeo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Why are people saying that attempts to make Saraki acting President failed yesterday in the Senate?
I think it's a drama masterminded and directed by omo Baba Oloye himself and it played out precisely the way he wrote the script. You think two Senators just jumped up and moved that motion?
Omo Baba Oloye sent a message.
Omo Baba Oloye flew a kite
Omo Baba Oloye tested the waters.
After checking those three boxes, he shot down the motion.
Mission accomplished. grin

na this Prof know Saraki pass.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by deomelo: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

I said it yesterday that this is a planned game just to test the waters but some Afonjas were insulting me. The truth is that Saraki is more of PDP member than he is to APC this informs the reason why a PDP sinator was first to move the motion. It baffles me that some Yorubas are still seeing Saraki as a Yoruba man. PITY.

This issue has nothing to do with tribe, it's more about the constitution and I don't even know why you people insert tribe into everything. This is why you get played by these clowns, stand by the constitution and leave tribe and your dumb and idiotic afonja rubbish alone.

Saraki, Yoruba or Hausa makes no difference, he can fly all the kites he desires or plans whatever with his gang, it was a dumb and DOA move that wasn't going to work in any way, shape or form.

The acting President can fly and remain abroad for whatever reason/s, he remains the acting president untill he transmits to the Senate his intentions to resign, step down or hand over power for whatever reason.

8 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by ipledge10(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

In Nigeria anything can happen.
I mean if that happens, then all hope would be lost.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by Braggante(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

I said it yesterday that this is a planned game just to test the waters but some Afonjas were insulting me. The truth is that Saraki is more of PDP member than he is to APC this informs the reason why a PDP sinator was first to move the motion. It baffles me that some Yorubas are still seeing Saraki as a Yoruba man. PITY.

God bless you. May your wisdom never wither. HE IS NOT YORUBA. He will be sold to the SW by the Northern oligarchs as a Yoruba man to win them over.
But Nigerians should be wary of Saraki. He is a master schemer and very corrupt. Scratch that. Extremely corrupt. You can bet on that. He is aiming for the presidents seat and should he get it, we are going million steps backwards.
Shame that the present admiration/situation of the country has given him a good ground to implement his schemes. The NASS are not stupid. They know what theyre doing. No matter how effective and good intentioned Osinbajo is, their goal is not the betterment of the welfare of Nigerians. It is to seieze power and ensure their corrupt enrichments is preserved to continue. And Saraki is their person. (Magu is the Presidents bulldog and a threat to the NASS). They will do anything to make the present government look incompetent in order to get the support of Nigerians.

It is left to Nigerians to either sit and be docile as Saraki puts us in his pocket or resist. He already has the National Assembly in his pockets, and he protects them from even being recalled by their own people who elected them. We are presently under The dictatorship of The National Assembly who dictate how much they earn, what they want to do, and no one can question them not even the Judiciary or Executive, as against the principles of checks and balances. They are the corrupt unquestionables.

We need to raise our voices now more than before.

Meanwhile if seperation will rid this country of the Northern landlords who have absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria, yet believe it is their right to hold the whole country ransom and subjugated, I support Nnamdi Kanus campaign and believe the creation of Biafra will initiate healthy developmental regionalism where each region eats only what it worked for and deserves.
The likes of Saraki wouldn't want that because they're enjoying from the rubbish structure and situation Nigeria is in.

6 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
BurningBlade:
How can the senate president be acting president when there's a vice president Sometimes I wonder the kind of foolishness these idiots in the NASS display.

Because the VP is an ordinary commissioner...

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by BurningBlade: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Because the VP is an ordinary commissioner...
Foolish.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by bankylan: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
Saraki the new fool being cheered by ipob animals who are imbec11s by the way should know that the senate is too small to ever make him president.

what is this one saying? Too many kids here.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by bankylan: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
BurningBlade:
Is that right? If Saraki isn't mentally unstable, what business does he have nursing the ambition of being made acting president?

So being ambitious is insane?........I hope you are ambitious o, else you will be old on the same spot.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by vedaxcool(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
[s]
bankylan:

what is this one saying? Too many kids here.
[/s]

Too many senile old men here!
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by BurningBlade: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
bankylan:

So being ambitious is insane?........I hope you are ambitious o, else you will be old on the same spot.
Being ambitious isn't insane. But being foolishly ambitious is not only insane, but also a fine blend of stupidity mixed with an enormous amount of foolishness.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by seguno2: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
BurningBlade:
Dude! Is the vice president not available? Did you not say I should study the constitution?

Quote where it boldly said that the senate president can be made acting president if the president isn't mentally sound to carry out his duties, that is where the vice president is visibly available to act as we have now.

Stop letting emotions becloud your judgement. Learn to discuss rationally.
Go and read what Pius said in the OP.
The Senators can impeach the Vice President while the president is incapable of doing the job that he applied to us for.
Get it now?
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by DaBillionnaire: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pius adesanmi truly undastnds naija politics grin
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by GeneralOjukwu: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

You are the one with an IQ too low to check the names of his father, his siblings and his children.

Honestly, how "smart" can you be?

Bukola

Olusola

Laolu

Gbemisola

Teniola and I forgot the girl's

You are the ones he fooled he isn't Yoruba. Even Kwara people know he's from Ogun State.

Siddon dia make Pant dey wear you.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by Guestlander: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Whether he was flying a kite or an helicopter the move is surely dead on arrival. He will have to kill both the president and the acting president for that to be a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by PointZerom: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
deomelo:

This issue has nothing to do with tribe, it's more about the constitution and I don't even know why you people insert tribe into everything. This is why you get played by these clowns, stand by the constitution and leave tribe and your dumb and idiotic afonja rubbish alone.

Saraki, Yoruba or Hausa makes no difference, he can fly all the kites he desires or plans whatever with his gang, it was a dumb and DOA move that wasn't going to work in any way, shape or form.

The acting President can fly and remain abroad for whatever reason/s, he remains the acting president unit he transmits to the Senate his intentions to resign, step down or hand over power for whatever reason.

To impeach him is not difficult in as much as the north don't want power to return to the south and the political number favours them hope you know this?. It is a well orchestrated slip that's bn played here o.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by jrusky(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

In as much I agree with you but saying Saraki is NOT a Yoruba I guess you missed it I don't concur to that. Have you listen to him talking or watching him on video and listen to his accent bro either Saraki himself belief it or not or either anyone belief it or not he is a Yoruba man. Hausa don't have such accent beside have you heard any Hausa or Fulani bear Bukola. ls Bukola Hausa or Fulani name? Check the names of all his family his brothers and sisters you will get the message Saraki is just North politically and geographically. I

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by PointZerom: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You are the one with an IQ too low to check the names of his father, his siblings and his children.

Honestly, how "smart" can you be?

Trash
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by jrusky(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

In as much I agree with you but saying Saraki is NOT a Yoruba I guess you missed it I don't concur to that. Have you listen to him talking or watching him on video and listen to his accent bro either Saraki himself belief it or not or either anyone belief it or not he is a Yoruba man. Hausa don't have such accent beside have you heard any Hausa or Fulani bear Bukola. ls Bukola Hausa or Fulani name? Check the names of all his family his brothers and sisters you will get the message Saraki is just North politically and geographically. Its like you telling me Okon or Akpan or Efosa or Timipere is Igbo name please how? SARAKI IS A FULL BLOODED YORUBA TO THE CORE LET THE NORTH BELIEF IT OR BUST IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SARAKI IS A YORUBA MAN

For Saraki to be trying to do civilian coup I guess he will have a big nut to crack.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by lloyds(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
There are 2 people that are dangerously ambitious, and miraculously corrupt, but the will never rule Nigeria.
These are: Atiku Abubakar and Bukola Saraki.

Both have absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by GeneralOjukwu: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
jrusky:

In as much I agree with you but saying Saraki is a Yoruba I guess you missed it I don't concur to that. Have you listen to him talking or watching him on video and listen to his accent bro either Saraki himself belief it or not or either anyone belief it or not he is a Yoruba man. Hausa don't have such accent beside have you heard any Hausa or Fulani bear Bukola. ls Bukola Hausa or Fulani name? Check the names of all his family his brothers and sisters you will get the message Saraki is just North politically and geographically. Its like you telling me Okon or Akpan or Efosa or Timipere is Igbo name please how?

For Saraki to be trying to do civilian coup I guess he will have a big nut to crack.

Any one who has visited Kwara, knows Saraki has zero Fulani blood.

It's amusing how he's fooling both Igbos and Hausas with his identity.

Citizens number 2 & 3 are both Yoruba men, that's what some folks are finding hard to deal with grin

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by BurningBlade: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
seguno2:

Stop letting emotions becloud your judgement. Learn to discuss rationally.
Go and read what Pius said in the OP.
The Senators can impeach the Vice President while the president is incapable of doing the job that he applied to us for.
Get it now?
Impeach the vice president on what ground? Did Pius Adesanmi say anything like unscrupulous impeachment?

You still haven't provided the quote that stipulate the senate president can act as acting president in the constitution. Here you saying I shouldn't let my emotions becloud my judgement, when reason seem to be your enemy right now.

Provide your evidence and stop dancing like a marooned masquerade Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by Omeokachie: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evidence to back up this assertion, otherwise this is nothing but another rant in the order of SR.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by MetaPhysical: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
At whatever cost, Saraki's rise to Acting President position will be shut down because it leaves the Senate President position open for Ekweramadu, PDP, to take control of Senate.

APC will not allow PDP to get that far.
Yoruba will not allow Osinbajo to be displaced, whether Saraki is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani or Ibo is inconsequential
North will not allow Ekweremadu, an Ibo to lead Senate with the ongoing contentions of restructuring, secession

Anyway you cut it, Saraki will not get there. I noticed he was in the lineup of the . pall bearaers for Maitama Sule's casket. Its symbolic,...Saraki is recommiting Ilorin's allegiance to North. He would not do that if Maitama was from West. People like Saraki is what North count on to hold political majority but then they always have a ceiling. Saraki is at the ceiling.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by TimeMod1: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
diezani:

yeah.. that's why I said I wouldn't want to jump into hasty conclusions with limited facts. I've been busy reading the constitution, you should too
Funny you. You wouldn't want to, yet you opined that Osinbajo owes Saraki. How inconsistent could that be?

Continue reading the constitution. The same document you used in diverting our oil monies.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by obayaya(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
MetaPhysical:
At whatever cost, Saraki's rise to Acting President position will be shut down because it leaves the Senate President position open for Ekweramadu, PDP, to take control of Senate.

Yoruba will not allow Osinbajo to be displaced, whether Saraki is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani or Ibo is inconsequential
North will not allow Ekweremadu, an Ibo to lead Senate with the ongoing contentions of restructuring, secession

Anyway you cut it, Saraki will not get there. I noticed he was in the lineup of the . pall bearaers for Maitama Sule's casket. Its symbolic,...Saraki is recommiting Ilorin's allegiance to North. He would not do that if Maitama was from West. People like Saraki is what North count on to hold political majority but then they always have a ceiling. Saraki is at the ceiling.

And you think the cabal cares about that right now?

The cabal cares only about the preservation of the "North's right to rule".

They are better off with Saraki than a Tinubu puppet, Osibanjo in power.

When they secure the presidency, they can then worry about an Ekweremadu led NASS
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by OBAGADAFFI: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
MetaPhysical:

You Just remind me of Sunday Bolorunduro Awoniyi (chairman of the Arewa Consultative Forum), Ibrahim Agboola Gambari and Alhaji Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu Gambari(Emir of the Ilorin Emirate).

Notice they have Yoruba name but fully working with North.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
aakeukereke:
Good day friends, i plead with you all to help click on the below link and like the pics for the promotion of her work. Please, Help her to do more, by just liking her pics. Thanks
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1794543744189375&substory_index=0&id=1736282263348857
we are contemplating on serious national issues and you are here looking for votes.
I pray u receive back ur sense within d next 24 hrs
aakeukereke:
Good day friends, i plead with you all to help click on the below link and like the pics for the promotion of her work. Please, Help her to do more, by just liking her pics. Thanks
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1794543744189375&substory_index=0&id=1736282263348857
we are contemplating on serious national issues and you are here looking for votes.
I pray u receive back ur sense within d next 24 hrs
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by Akwaudene87(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

He will not be the one to do that, hope you've read 48 laws of power by Robert Green?.
rule number 1 , never outshine your master
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by MetaPhysical: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
obayaya:

And you think the cabal cares about that right now?

The cabal cares only about the preservation of the "North's right to rule".

They are better off with Saraki than a Tinubu puppet, Osibanjo in power.

When they secure the presidency, they can then worry about an Ekweremadu led NASS

They care very much. They do not see Saraki in their 'right to rule' mantra. They have said repeatedly that they do not want the country divided. Saraki is power hungry and can be manipulated to go against that desire.
Re: Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
botad:
Person wey kill him own papa "Politically"!

The guy is ambitious no doubt but winning the case with CCT is a plus to his CV and a morale booster.

Let's wait and see what will happen in days ahead!
the new maradona in town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Picks Habibat Adubiaro, A Muslim Woman As Running Mate / Northern Man Selling Party Flags: 'PDP ₦200, LP ₦300, APC - Dey No Dey Gree Buy' / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.