Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog (66490 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by PrettyCrystal: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
This young man has set the internet "agog" after showering his girlfriend with love and adoration on social media. In a bid to show that his love for her is "bigger" than anything, the young man posted various loved up photos of him and his big-sized lady - which got online users talking.

Then, in one of the photos, he made a joke about her obviously big stature. He compared her to a Range Rover , a big car that he loves driving.

After being bashed online, the guy later deleted the photos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-sends-internet-frenzy-loved-photos-big-sized-girlfriend.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by ElizaVeta(f): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmm!
Oh Chim!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
She's not that big.
E no even consign me.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by IamAirforce1: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
I guess she's the one paying all the bills

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by adajoe555: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
like I care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol wich type of food go make person large like dis? Certainly not our naija food.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Cinderella5(f): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
She looks like his mum.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by doublewisdom: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
If she's the same person in the second picture, she's okay na.

28 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin

Aawww...this is exactly like me and new bae grin kiss

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by iamDaisy(f): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

kikikiki that is too much cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
doublewisdom:
If she's the same person in the second picture, she's okay na.
d one in d second pix looks much slimmer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikiki that is too much cheesy

grin

Yaaaz!

My bae likes heavy weight pedigree wink
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by dollytino4real(f): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
hungry dey mak man discover him talent! love in sambisa.

7 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

grin grin The man be like prisoner.cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by simplyhonest(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
someone Wil just wake up and choose to commit suicide...

8 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin The man be like prisoner.cheesy grin

cheesy

Hahahha! I be like his walking soft mattress bed grin
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Dandeson1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
GU
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin grin

Mouka sleeping foam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by YelloweWest: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's a lie!

Did that dude just lift that big asÅ› shocked
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Oladelson(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
is okay...

the Lord is their strength!

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by burkingx(f): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by kingrt2(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
No interested
Check ma signature and have fun please guys I need traffic
By the way that guy wants to be having back surgery monthly I guess
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by burkingx(f): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017

WTF is this
oh my God
this is horrible
why are men so senseless
I mean why do u want to kill yourself

why
why
why

what's wrong with men

oh my gosh.. I'm so disgusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by toxxnoni(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
cool
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by dacovajnr: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
She's not that big.

E no even consign me.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by oladipo322(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
that guy is playing with his spinal cord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by ayamprecious: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
To the op and MOD that moved this.. ....

How This reduce the price of rice

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by maxiuc(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Slim guys with big things I don't really understand

You see this God is very perfect

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Mac2016(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Set of truck drivers... grin
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by youngbravian(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
........... space booked, com and buy 4 shikini money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.