Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! (6681 Views)

Happy Birthday To Meeee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by AlvanT(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

For instance:
I was thinking of Watching some movies this weekend what would you recommend? What movies do you like?
There is a new place on such and such street that opened could we try it some time...
This new song by so and so speaks to me , what song does it for you?
Now this could be tricky - some women don't read books so asking about fav authors could be tricky .

Finally compliment her in a non sexual way .... this colour looks really good on you ( any colour looks good on black women by the way most don't know this)

Talk about her smile , her laughter, her ambitions her fears her goals , what inspires her what motivates her
When you are starting to know someone the art of listening and observing is valuable. Just don't behave like it's a Q&A session
Best of luck to you
Your advise is not suitable for a typical Nigerian or Lagos girl especially one of Igbo extract.Majority of girls here will fall of either a playboy,rich guy,intelligent,(rare,mostly in school) or drop dead handsome (they'll loose interest in you're boring and don't initiate sex).The typical relationship criteria is becoming outdated for a most Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by MissRaine69(f): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
Your advise is not suitable for a typical Nigerian or Lagos girl especially one of Igbo extract.Majority of girls here will fall of either a playboy,rich guy,intelligent,(rare,mostly in school) or drop dead handsome (they'll loose interest in you're boring and don't initiate sex).The typical relationship criteria is becoming outdated for a most Nigerian girls.
Did you read what I wrote or you just seek to stereotype and just be angry at females in general?
If she does fit the stereotype you harp on about
She would be asking for something by now.
Just because some women have bleeped up your view of relationshps don't assume all are shallow.
You are what's wrong
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by MissRaine69(f): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
HARDDON:

as much as this sounds like a very logical step to take, these would end him in no other place than on dah Fzone while another guy like me comes up the next day, makes fun of her in a confident way and swoosh her off.
Nice guys' portion is the bottom of the pot not on dah Dining Tables of MEN.
Because you ladies aint logical and the worse place to seek this kinda advise is from LADIES.
You ladies ? Say most or some
Have you actually considered its the type of women most of you guys go for? The approach to a relationship is solely based on physical attributes and nothing else. She was stupid then ,she is stupid now and will be stupid tomorrow most guys choose to ignore that. Who has the problem here? The woman who has zero percent everything being herself or the guy who has chosen to over look the zero percent everything and hopes for the best?
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by AlvanT(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

Did you read what I wrote or you just seek to stereotype and just be angry at females in general?
If she does fit the stereotype you harp on about
She would be asking for something by now.
Just because some women have bleeped up your view of relationshps don't assume all are shallow.
You are what's wrong
Nah! Drink water! I said most,you're the one being stereotypical,I know you took offense cos you sensed you might be in the category of girls I stated.Any logical argument would & should be ensued with most,some,etc pending on the scale to avoid generalisation Sister,ndo o? Oya drink water again!
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by MissRaine69(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
Nah! Drink water! I said most,you're the one being stereotypical,I know you took offense cos you sensed you might be in the category of girls I stated.Any logical argument would & should be ensued with most,some,etc pending on the scale to avoid generalisation Sister,ndo o? Oya drink water again!
No need for water
It's clear having an informed debate about anything is not feasible
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Samuel8604: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Guys, there is this girl i think i really like, i met her yesterday and was able to overcome my extreme shyness to ask for her number

i got her number and it's been more than 24 hours since then, she's so heart melting, i haven't been in a relationship for 3 years now

i simply haven't fallen for anyone since then. Guys help me, i don't even know what first step to take. My voice may crack trying to talk

to her on phone, she's on whatsapp but i don't even know what to tell her, i'm refusing the urge to use cliche chat lines like "how are you",

"how was your day" etc. Bottom line is that i want this girl to be a part of my life. i just don't know how to do this. I am also self employed.

Help me guru's of romanceland.

jacksparrow, tsom, sinz sexybbstar et all.

hire me as ur tutor..
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by GrandMufti: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
shocked shocked... shocked..u jux scared me o cry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by HausaOverlord: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Take 2 litres of strong alcohol and a pound of weed, then go talk to her no worry u go be man of the year
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by HausaOverlord: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

She's a good girl man, this is my one and only shot to get her.

The thing is when i got her number, there were some bad guys also trying to snipe her but i got there quick. i don't know what happened after i left. (this is probably not helping my case)
bro no send the bad guys abi na badoo guys, give her reasons to wanna hang out with u, u know do some crazy shiit, rape a cat level kinda shiit
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by HausaOverlord: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Emodeee:

na wetin i dey tell you be that, be quick about it. tell her anything that comes to your mind.
bro if to say I dey tell some girls the thing wey dey my mind hmm, make him just calm and follow naija process initiate friendship first.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by barallanee(f): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin grin
lol...pls Dnt scare me lyk DAT again
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by misspineapple(f): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Guys, there is this girl i think i really like, i met her yesterday and was able to overcome my extreme shyness to ask for her number

i got her number and it's been more than 24 hours since then, she's so heart melting, i haven't been in a relationship for 3 years now

i simply haven't fallen for anyone since then. Guys help me, i don't even know what first step to take. My voice may crack trying to talk

to her on phone, she's on whatsapp but i don't even know what to tell her, i'm refusing the urge to use cliche chat lines like "how are you",

"how was your day" etc. Bottom line is that i want this girl to be a part of my life. i just don't know how to do this. I am also self employed.

Help me guru's of romanceland.

jacksparrow, tsom, sinz sexybbstar et all.
After collectn her number,saying hi is now an issue?Exchanging courtesy b4 cinversing proper is now dumb?
ok let me help u,just start by askn her to send u her account number..Whereva d conversation leads to,am sure u aint dumb enuf to know hw u can manipulate it to you favour

1 Like

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Emodeee: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
HausaOverlord:
bro if to say I dey tell some girls the thing wey dey my mind hmm, make him just calm and follow naija process initiate friendship first.

them nor know na. the kind dress wey some girls go wear ehn, you go start to dey imagine things.cheesy.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
misspineapple:
After collectn her number,saying hi is now an issue?Exchanging courtesy b4 cinversing proper is now dumb?
ok let me help u,just start by askn her to send u her account number..Whereva d conversation leads to,am sure u aint dumb enuf to know hw u can manipulate it to you favour

Regrettably, i am dumb enough.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by HausaOverlord: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Emodeee:

them nor know na. the kind dress wey some girls go wear ehn, you go start to dey imagine things.cheesy.
bro I dey tell u, b4 u know u go dey imagine some kind positions and bros Dickson no get chill oh him go wake up won spoil the paro, to be man no easy sef.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by misspineapple(f): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Regrettably, i am dumb enough.
U shouldnt b..it isnt stated any that those line are boring or dumb lines..Thats y dey are calld conversation starters or openers
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Emodeee: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
HausaOverlord:
bro I dey tell u, b4 u know u go dey imagine some kind positions and bros Dickson no get chill oh him go wake up won spoil the paro, to be man no easy sef.

they know these that's why they dress seductivelycheesy. you go siddon beside girl wey wear mini skirt with her fresh laps showing, na that time she go dey try cover her laps because you wey be guy dey siddon beside her. she nor know when she wear mini skirt for house abi? hypocrisycheesy.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by rose54321: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
boiz2men:

Madam how is being shy cute?
It's cute oh, I love shy guys, especially those with muscles, damn, I'm gone...

Anywho shy guys tend to be faithful and love wholeheartedly.
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Olasco93: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mac2016:
..."Art of Seduction". I have the ecopy if you are interested.
Can you please assist me with the eBook?
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Lanre12388: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
good advise from the smart girl, the poster is not confident enough to engage her know convo
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by fireprince14(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by boiz2men(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
rose54321:

this is so weird.... shy guys are usually mr nice guys,..... they never get the girl....... im shocked shocked
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
rose54321:

when you describe me perfectly
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by rose54321: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2017
hanassholesolo:

when you describe me perfectly

Hmm, interesting. No dp though embarassed cry
Seeing is believing
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Amigos12:

Pls can u drop this for me too.I have been looking for this book ever since.Lemme add u up.Thanks

all niggaz are free to pm megrin
Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by hanassholesolo: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2017
AlvanT:
Bro judging from your moniker, Hansolo is a protagonist from the Star Wars franchise and geeks from all around the world love the movies (with Star Trek).In conclusion either you're a geek or a nerd,I detected it cos that's what I am...we come alive on the net and pour out our "dark side" and let all hell loose because we are surrounded by societies that don't understand our nature as introverts.I learnt this the hard way and I'm telling you 'be yourself',we don't chase ladies and when we love,we love truly.Most ladies don't like dating gentlemen cos they see us as "boring",like someone said earlier what will be will be.I've not been in any meaningful relationship most of my life except for some long distance that dosen't involve sex,I'm not gay but I'm telling relationship is not meant for everyone.Calm yourself that girl will be your's someday if you TRULY want her just be yourself,accept who you are,things we fall in place.

You are right, maybe i should focus on other non-hedonistic things in life.

Re: HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! by AlvanT(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
hanassholesolo:

You are right, maybe i should focus on other non-hedonistic things in life.
You can find doing things your inner self want as hedonistic too after all we are here to enjoy life Bro.Just don't caught in societal "expectation" and definition of hedonism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / This Is What Older Women Are Now Requesting For* / What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.