Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate (1589 Views)

Lady Went Out With Her Boyfriend, Came Back Home With A Fiance / God Gave You A Fiance & You started Sleeping With Your Ex... / How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
so this happened yestdai....I stay in a bungalow with just a sitting room and bed room and my girlfrnd knows.....my lil sister came to see me and sure she slept over but the thing is that I have only one big bed in my room, to cot it short me and my sister slept on the same bed in the same room without any dirty intension and act,we slept soundly......
we were still sleeping before my galfrnd entered the room (she get my key) without noise thinking da im cheating..
we talked the whole thing out and she saw that I'm sincere....fast forward to today,i was chatting with her sister on her phone wen I saw da she told her friend everything also suspecting me to be having sex with my sis..........my girlfriend for two years now don't trust me .
friends what do I do now?
she don't even know that I have seen her chat with her friend that don't even welcome her idea of dating me since day one.
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
There're some guys you wouldn't trust with a hole in the wall, let alone another female grin Her behavior sounds outrageous from an outsider's point of view but we don't know what you've done to warrant such suspicion. Point blank, have you ever cheated on her or give her the reason you're not to be trusted with anything female?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:
There're some guys you wouldn't trust with a hole in the wall, let alone another female grin Her behavior sounds outrageous from an outsider's point of view but we don't know what you've done to warrant such suspicion. Point blank, have you ever cheated on her or give her the reason you're not to be trusted with anything female?

da was much...well apart from ma past lif b4 we started dating....I Neva cheated on her
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Arthurwinner:

da was much...well apart from ma past lif b4 we started dating....I Neva cheated on her

Hmmm..
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Howfa fitness doctor recharge card matter na

Cc iweecureyou and tuham
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by MissRaine69(f): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Move on what the hell!!! She demeans you with her friends does not trust you and yet 2 years on here you are! Why are you trying to breathe life into a corpse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by iweecureyou: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Howfa fitness doctor recharge card matter na

Cc iweecureyou and tuham
Ah that fitness doctor i am no wat is do him..He juss do promo fur is blog fur horse to add trafik.And efin dis realcession is curse him to no aff monie .So i am think fitnesd doctor his juss scam hors! undecided
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by mykel25(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2017
That shd not give u headache... So far u know ure not guilty..... Buh change your ways so that she can trust u... She ll have her reasons for thinking that way
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by joceey(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Guy give her space for now, what is the essence of been in a relationship that lack the vita thing which is trust....if you marry her you will be unhappy forever and I don't think your family member can visit your house especially your sister..Remember family come first
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Either live with it
Or..
Leave it alone
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by pocohantas(f): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2017
If the person is your blood sister, then the problem isn't lack of trust...your girlfriend needs her brain to be reset.
I wouldn't take it likely if it were me, it's an insult on your person.

Could it be that she fukcs her own brother? Her suspicion is so irritating and annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Martin0(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2017
pocohantas:
If the person is your blood sister, then the problem isn't lack of trust...your girlfriend needs her brain to be reset.

Could it be that she fukcs her own brother? Her suspicion is so irritating and annoying.
hmmmm
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
Move on what the hell!!! She demeans you with her friends does not trust you and yet 2 years on here you are! Why are you trying to breathe life into a corpse?

I just love ha much
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
mykel25:
That shd not give u headache... So far u know ure not guilty..... Buh change your ways so that she can trust u... She ll have her reasons for thinking that way
to this extent
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
mykel25:
to this extent?
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2017
joceey:
Guy give her space for now, what is the essence of been in a relationship that lack the vita thing which is trust....if you marry her you will be unhappy forever and I don't think your family member can visit your house especially your sister..Remember family come first

I'm trying to space her bro
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2017
joceey:

I'm trying to space her bro...
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Either live with it Or.. Leave it alone
Kant liv like da
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm..
whhy??
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
pocohantas:

I wonder
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by vislabraye(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Arthurwinner:
so this happened yestdai....I stay in a bungalow with just a sitting room and bed room and my girlfrnd knows.....my lil sister came to see me and sure she slept over but the thing is that I have only one big bed in my room, to cot it short me and my sister slept on the same bed in the same room without any dirty intension and act,we slept soundly......
we were still sleeping before my galfrnd entered the room (she get my key) without noise thinking da im cheating..
we talked the whole thing out and she saw that I'm sincere....fast forward to today,i was chatting with her sister on her phone wen I saw da she told her friend everything also suspecting me to be having sex with my sis..........my girlfriend for two years now don't trust me .
friends what do I do now?
she don't even know that I have seen her chat with her friend that don't even welcome her idea of dating me since day one.

Ask her if she can/has sleep/has slept with ber brothet. That's your sister for goodness sake angry . Don't let her disrespect you.
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
vislabraye:

Ask her if she can/has sleep/has slept with ber brothet. That's your sister for goodness sake angry . Don't let her disrespect you.

she pretends to believe me
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by mykel25(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Arthurwinner:

to this extent?
yea
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Although I can understand her concern a little, she should not have told anyone about it unless she was sure. I don't sleep in the bed with any male family members, but I can certainly share a room with them without any harm. You may want to let her go if she is too distrustful, because it will cause problems later.
Re: Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate by Arthurwinner(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2017
mykel25:
yea
no p

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Prostitute For Demanding Extra N200 After Prolonged Sex In Lagos / Sexy Doctors / Tears as Newly Engaged Female Student Dies Of Malaria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.