Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,862 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134753 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ashtun01: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Damilare6293:

I have been invited for training too. bro can we connect on WhatsApp. 08060480585

Sure, no lele!
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2018
ashtun01:
Hi everyone, I have been on this thread from the very first day, I refresh this page at least once in a month to get updates as regards the NpowerTax scheme. I noticed that a lot of people have given up on this thread, understandably so.
However, I got a congratulatory mail today that I’ve been selected for the training exercise from 10th to 13th of this month.
I wish myself all the best in training. I also want to offer hope, belief and goodluck to every candidate out there that are still waiting to be selected.

P.S. (I’m from Osun state, i did my phone interview last year August)

congratulations. Please Do Let Us Know Any New Development During The Training.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by marychommy(f): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2018
I never knew dis thread existed typed on opera if Der Is anywhere called ozoro at Abuja from der I saw dis link. THANK u Nairaland for saving me from doubts. I received email from dem yesterday my date from 19th to 22th June. now I can prepare to travel. my questions dat paragraph abt sportswear we shld come with one or dey will provide for us. thanks and anyone lucky to go with me? see u der
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2018
marychommy:
I never knew dis thread existed typed on opera if Der Is anywhere called ozoro at Abuja from der I saw dis link. THANK u Nairaland for saving me from doubts. I received email from dem yesterday my date from 19th to 22th June. now I can prepare to travel. my questions dat paragraph abt sportswear we shld come with one or dey will provide for us. thanks and anyone lucky to go with me? see u der
please Forget About SportsWear For You Don't Need It. In fact, You Won't Even Have Time To Wear Them.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by akot81(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
what is your state of residence?
marychommy:
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Blooddiamond: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
marychommy:
Enjoy grin grin grin we don dey chop Ntax money since September last year.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by PHOENIX0007: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good day all,
Please for those that trained for the Npower tax this year let's know ourselves.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Edox4(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Evening house
Since last year that I applied,i didn't get any message from npower and I gave up on the shii
But 2 days ago got a surprise message from them
No phone interview
No physical verification

Wots my faith

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by marychommy(f): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Enjoy grin grin grin we don dey chop Ntax money since September last year.
I de come I De follow u for back. dis kind of treatment from dem ewo I just wished dat d job is permanent. how much was paid for una tfare. we will be writing exams tomorrow
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by dahmie2013: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
I just got my mail 2day, since August 2017. I thank God.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
dahmie2013:
I just got my mail 2day, since August 2017. I thank God.
when Is Your Schedule Date?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by dahmie2013: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
when Is Your Schedule Date?
27th June-30th June
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
dahmie2013:
27th June-30th June
best Of Luck
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by babygirls(f): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2018
dahmie2013:

27th June-30th June

that is 4days. how come? it is normally 6days grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2018
babygirls:

that is 4days. how come? it is normally 6days grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
is 3 Days Not Four Because Date Of Registration Is Not Count.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by babygirls(f): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Abdul4trust1 post=68711576]is 3 Days Not Four Because Date Of Registration Is Not Count.[/quotes
The previous people has been 5days if the date of registration is not included. Why the change?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=babygirls post=68713470][/quote]yes, The Change Is Due To Enable Them Complete The Exercise Before June 30th. My Friend Was Given 3 Days Training Without Life Session.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by orbitame2011: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
yes, The Change Is Due To Enable Them Complete The Exercise Before June 30th. My Friend Was Given 3 Days Training Without Life Session.

Please, anybody in the House.

Will they allow a nursing mother to come to the training with her Baby?

Please, I need urgent response, thanks.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by orbitame2011: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
please Forget About SportsWear For You Don't Need It. In fact, You Won't Even Have Time To Wear Them.

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by orbitame2011: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
marychommy:
I de come I De follow u for back. dis kind of treatment from dem ewo I just wished dat d job is permanent. how much was paid for una tfare. we will be writing exams tomorrow

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by orbitame2011: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oladimix:
Week 25 was completed last Saturday. Oyo and Benue dominated the batch. Though we have Delta ppl and few other states. The orozo training is worth more than tax. It's an awesome experience.

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by orbitame2011: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
babygirls:

Have you been called? Meaning phone interview, if YES be expecting a mail from them

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by orbitame2011: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
ifyoba:
Good day peeps, please I just want to know how stressful the training is. Since the said their formal hours are from 7 Am - 7pm. I'm a nursing mother and I'm trying to see if I can come with someone to help me stay at the gate with my baby. But then I don't want to be moving up and down during lecture so I wouldn't miiss out. Thanks.

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by orbitame2011: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oladimix:
Week 25 was completed last Saturday. Oyo and Benue dominated the batch. Though we have Delta ppl and few other states. The orozo training is worth more than tax. It's an awesome experience.

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AngryRebel: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
orbitame2011:

They don't allow nursing mother's, but if u have someone to go with u n look after u baby is possible. A lady did the same during our training.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by orbitame2011: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
AngryRebel:
They don't allow nursing mother's, but if u have someone to go with u n look after u baby is possible. A lady did the same during our training.

Thank you for your kind response.

But will they allow the Mother and the baby to sleep together in their provided accommodation?

Or will they allow people to sleep in their own house and just be coming for the training every morning?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AngryRebel: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
orbitame2011:

Thank you for your kind response.

But will they allow the Mother and the baby to sleep together in their provided accommodation?

Or will they allow people to sleep in their own house and just be coming for the training every morning?
They don't allow mother n baby in the provided accommodation, but the female accommodation is two blocks away from d supervisor's lodge. So she can snick her baby in after lectures without them knowing. They don't allow private lodge.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by orbitame2011: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
AngryRebel:
They don't allow mother n baby in the provided accommodation, but the female accommodation is two blocks away from d supervisor's lodge. So she can snick her baby in after lectures without them knowing. They don't allow private lodge.

Thank you very much. It has been helpful.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Rimmy5688: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
pls house which State of origin/resisdences are now training?And when is the trainning going to end.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Oyerinde16(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
They invited me bur I'm confused, I work in an Indian firm that use us like slaves, 9hrs a day multitasking, #54k monthly with health transport n pension.. its certain I will leave in about 2month to start a biz I have being working on, now
1 am I qualified for power
2 as a self employed can I manage npower wit my biz
The stipend will come in handy during my TRANSITION period serving as backup
Guys I need your advice

Congratulations on your successful performance at the telephone interview. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to take part in the N-Power Tax training, scheduled to hold with details as follows:

Arrival & Registration Date: 30th June, 2018

Departure & Training End Date: 3rd  July, 2018

Venue: The Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo, Abuja, FCT.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oyerinde16:
They invited me bur I'm confused, I work in an Indian firm that use us like slaves, 9hrs a day multitasking, #54k monthly with health transport n pension.. its certain I will leave in about 2month to start a biz I have being working on, now
1 am I qualified for power
2 as a self employed can I manage npower wit my biz
The stipend will come in handy during my TRANSITION period serving as backup
Guys I need your advice

Congratulations on your successful performance at the telephone interview. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to take part in the N-Power Tax training, scheduled to hold with details as follows:

Arrival & Registration Date: 30th June, 2018

Departure & Training End Date: 3rd  July, 2018

Venue: The Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo, Abuja, FCT.

You can manage ur biz with Npower ... Don't miss d opportunity... U can b doing ur biz n b expecting 30k monthly as CTLO .... I am doing so

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by wakmuna(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
pls has anyone from plateau received any email for training recently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.