Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134550 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by dami2boi(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Ajeseg post=59111695][/quote]
You only get all that on the profile option which is on the menu, Profile = user details -country-city/town still on the profile =course details-course profile = click here to start-Ntax gives you Roles = Applicant (mine gives me applicant and not student, still waiting to receive the sms invite for interview)
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please,I don't understand,what is the difference between the participants and the applicants,for those that were chosen,what did you see on your profile?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Ajeseg: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
But mine is showing student and not applicant, so what's the difference, if anyone can pls shed more light on it.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by zamanii: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by zamanii: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
dami2boi:

Thanks for the Info, it is there, step1 click on profile on your menu then go to course details and click here to start-NTAX, still go to course details and click on Applicant then a new page will come up showing all applicant names and states

Thanks just found it. How does one see the list of successful applicants?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AEkong11: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please I can't check my own, can someone help checking for me? my details are: Ekong Akwa-owo E. from Akwa Ibom state, pls check whether am in applicant or student.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by dami2boi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
zamanii:

i don't know about that.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by jk1e(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Are they through with the shortlisting of names of those for the interview?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by zamanii: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
dami2boi:
i don't know about that.
Alright. Thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's Well...
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Ajeseg: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pls if anybody in Ondo state, under NPOWER TAX receive invitation fo physical verification or interview, pls let others be aware of the invitation and the venue,thanks.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by doziep: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
plz has anyone who went for the physical interview in ph recieved a text or email to come to Abuja
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Zirah: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wised:
my dashboard is showing applicant n my profile Nigeria.

Hey. How many questions was your test and how many times did you attempt?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by iwedimarshal: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2017
doziep:
plz has anyone who went for the physical interview in ph recieved a text or email to come to Abuja
wia u interviewed in PH? when? our scheduled for 2nd August was cancelled n postponed to a later date to be communicated
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Wised(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Zirah:

Hey. How many questions was your test and how many times did you attempt?
11 questions and I attempted it once.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Zirah: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wised:
11 questions and I attempted it once.

Same here.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by oomotayo16: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
The training is state by state, u ll get d mail n sms both. BT I noticed dat it's only 2.1 n first class candidates dat was called for d training in Abuja. Because limited pple are needed out of many. For those saying d selection is not fair
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Pretty002: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Many thanks. It works. Thanks for the direction(s).
does it mean these are d shortlisted names for interview?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
oomotayo16:
The training is state by state, u ll get d mail n sms both. BT I noticed dat it's only 2.1 n first class candidates dat was called for d training in Abuja. Because limited pple are needed out of many. For those saying d selection is not fair

What is showing on ur profile? Applicant or student and wat location is showing in ur profile? Abuja, Nigeria or ur state
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by dizney07(m): 4:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Join Job4All via whatsapp link

https:///DEzLhdvv0NCKpm3LYgXR2n

*Kindly Rebroadcast to help others*

Thanks

Admin
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by oomotayo16: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Hamstrong001:

What is showing on ur profile? Applicant or student and wat location is showing in ur profile? Abuja, Nigeria or ur state

Am seeing student and my state is not showing bt only Nigeria
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2017
oomotayo16:

Am seeing student and my state is not showing bt only Nigeria

Thanks for the info
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Chenemite(f): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Pls am lost here.somebody should. Pls tell me wat is going on.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Chenemite(f): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2017
zamanii:

pls tell me wat is going on.did they shortlist any names?if yes how do I check it pls?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Chenemite(f): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
dami2boi:

Thanks for the Info, it is still there, step1 click on profile on your menu then go to course details and click here to start-NTAX, still go to course details and click on Applicant then a new page will come up showing all applicant names and states.
pls are the names the shortlisted applicant?....
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by dami2boi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chenemite:
pls are the names the shortlisted applicant?....
No
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by zamanii: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chenemite:
pls tell me wat is going on.did they shortlist any names?if yes how do I check it pls?

I doubt. I only saw somewhere that names of succeful applicants are on the npower website . Your best bet is still to wait for a text or mail from npower
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nkdave: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I don't know if it's just me or has anyone noticed that all those who came to this thread before going for the interview or training are all being silent...No one wants to talk about their experience or something...

Hehehehehehe, how can they come back to answer you or anybody else for that matter, when they are all typical Nigerians who have "gotten what they think they need".

It is either that they have signed a Nondisclosure clause or just their typical Nigerian syndrome playing itself out. As we all know, it is mostly in Nigeria that people would knock on ur doors even at unholy hours when they are looking for something, but the moment they get it, even to pass ur street sef becomes a mission.

That's why when ever I want to buy something (Usually gadgets), I don't bother making market surveys, I just go to YouTube, type in the name of the product, and surely, some "white" person must have taken their time out to make a comprehensive review on the product, and if possible, even advice you on whether to buy or not to buy. But never a Nigerian.

With one other person coming on here to say that it is 1st class and 2nd class upper division applicants, that are being invited/selected for interviews, having my kid sister, a 1st class in Accounting graduate, all worked up as she is still yet to receive an SMS, talk more of an invitation for interview. Mtschew, we know the people running the country, and those who hardly get even the leftovers, albeit being qualified. Anyways, I keep telling her to hold out strong, as something way better than 30k is on its way for her. That would be my same message to you all out here feeling confused and let down by the country's inadequate and less transparent system of recruitment.

God's blessings.

6 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by oomotayo16: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Nkdave post=59248363]

Hehehehehehe, how can they come back to answer you or anybody else for that matter, when they are all typical Nigerians who have "gotten what they think they need".

It is either that they have signed a Nondisclosure clause or just their typical Nigerian syndrome playing itself out. As we all know, it is mostly in Nigeria that people would knock on ur doors even at unholy hours when they are looking for something, but the moment they get it, even to pass ur street sef becomes a mission.

That's why when ever I want to buy something (Usually gadgets), I don't bother making market surveys, I just go to YouTube, type in the name of the product, and surely, some "white" person must have taken their time out to make a comprehensive review on the product, and if possible, even advice you on whether to buy or not to buy. But never a Nigerian.

With one other person coming on here to say that it is 1st class and 2nd class upper division applicants, that are being invited/selected for interviews, having my kid sister, a 1st class in Accounting graduate, all worked up as she is still yet to receive an SMS, talk more of an invitation for interview. Mtschew, we know the people running the country, and those who hardly get even the leftovers, albeit being qualified. Anyways, I keep telling her to hold out strong, as something way better than 30k is on its way for her. That would be my same message to you all out here feeling confused and let down by the country's inadequate and less transparent system of recruitment.

God's blessings.
It also depends on the test scores, I got d mail nt because I know anyone or anybody influences it. Let me correct that impression, everyone was called on merit and God's favour because I know for sure that a lot of graduates are out there dat should be called too because they are qualified, the training is still going on, they still sending mails and messages for the interview and d training. Just relax
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by WhiteLavender(f): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Hey guys, didn't want to say anything initially but I'm guessing its in batches. I saw a screen shot from the previous page and the list showed names in Tax1(one of the people already invited. Mine showed Tax3 when I navigated to the list.
Hoping I'm right though and the npower person isn't throwing more light on things.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by abubakrisideeq: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good day to u all, well I like to answer some of the questions asked on this forum.
I was one of those who apply for npower-tax from lagos and was called for interview and thereafter went for training at federal treasury Academy orozo in Abuja. So I think am eligible to answer some if not all of the questions raised.
1. Let me allay your fears that's if there is any, that there is no big deal about the interview. All they want to know is your availability for the program and probably some other personal questions.
2. If eventually you scale through the interview which am sure most people will, then they will send a message both text and email to proceed for the training in Abuja.
3. The training is in batches and its State by state. Last week was Lagos and Abuja, then other states follows. I overhead a friend saying this week is for enugu and nasarawa state.
4. If eventually you are invited for the interview pls quickly go and start making arrangement for a week program cause they will only send you message a day before your resumption date and if u don't resume on time, you may not be allowed . However, that doesn't mean everybody will move to the training stage.

I think I have been able to answer some of the questions been raised here and of there is any other Grey areas I will be willing to attend to it.

my name is ALHASSAN HABIBAT L. I am one of those selected 4 the N-tax. i also did d assessment on the 4th of july. each time i log in, i always see on my profile page that i should wait for an sms verification. and for more than 2 weeks, have not been able to access my mail. all my thought was on SMS receival. while using a friend's computer yesterday, i checked my mail and only to find out that i was selected for the program and a mail had been sent to me. there was a training which held on the 23rd - 28th of july which i had missed due to the lack of information(expecting an SMS) from n-power. i was happy when n-power started even though i was not selected last year...hoping that i will get the chance to be selected this year. please, i dont want to miss out on this again. there is no reason why i would toy with such a thing(deliberately missing out from the training). i really need it. please kindly be of assistance to me. i will really appreciate ur effort if i can be reconsidered. thanks and would be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
and from your explanation, can i join another states for the training?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by udemetemple: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Do you attend the interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.