Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134563 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
but the minister stated that those selected by the N-vaid Scheme will resume by July 2017, how come they have not been issued resumption letter and the state by state physical screening is very very slow....
only 3 states have been covered now...
God help Nigeria system
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
abubakrisideeq:

my name is ALHASSAN HABIBAT L. I am one of those selected 4 the N-tax. i also did d assessment on the 4th of july. each time i log in, i always see on my profile page that i should wait for an sms verification. and for more than 2 weeks, have not been able to access my mail. all my thought was on SMS receival. while using a friend's computer yesterday, i checked my mail and only to find out that i was selected for the program and a mail had been sent to me. there was a training which held on the 23rd - 28th of july which i had missed due to the lack of information(expecting an SMS) from n-power. i was happy when n-power started even though i was not selected last year...hoping that i will get the chance to be selected this year. please, i dont want to miss out on this again. there is no reason why i would toy with such a thing(deliberately missing out from the training). i really need it. please kindly be of assistance to me. i will really appreciate ur effort if i can be reconsidered. thanks and would be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
and from your explanation, can i join another states for the training?
I advise you to call there customer Help Desk to assist give you the necessary steps to take...
but i strongly believe that there is still hope for you
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Chenemite post=59231939]Pls am lost here.somebody should. Pls tell me wat is going on.[/quote[b]]Try and locate others by reading previous chats and be Found my broda..[/b]
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
oomotayo16:
The training is state by state, u ll get d mail n sms both. BT I noticed dat it's only 2.1 n first class candidates dat was called for d training in Abuja. Because limited pple are needed out of many. For those saying d selection is not fair
Not true Broda.. It was a thing of Luck and System Selection...And why will selecting Only 2.1 be a Fair Process?..what happens to First Class, Third Class and Others
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
zamanii:

I doubt. I only saw somewhere that names of succeful applicants are on the npower website . Your best bet is still to wait for a text or mail from npower
Only work with SMS or EMAIL INVITATION
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by kennethbetha: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wised:
I did my interview on tuesday, on the attendance sheet given to us I saw my score. I scored 31 patiently waiting for there SMS for the training.
I was supposed to be on that interview but I couldnt make it due to health issues I called the customer service number and was told the interview was cancelled and suspended for now. Was there any information to this regard and has there been any information at all since you did the interview
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Pretty002: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
kennethbetha:

I was supposed to be on that interview but I couldnt make it due to health issues I called the customer service number and was told the interview was cancelled and suspended for now. Was there any information to this regard and has there been any information at all since you did the interview
pls what interview are you people talking about? My sister wrote d test online n haven't recieved message for interview
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by kennethbetha: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2017
The follow up interview after the test
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2017
kennethbetha:

NPower and NTax Collaboration with Ministry of Finance are not Organized...
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by lawal98: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=goodguy4sure post=59273259]
Not true Broda.. It was a thing of Luck and System Selection...And why will selecting Only 2.1 be a Fair Process?..what happens to First Class, Third Class and Others[/quote
my brother don't just falsify without relieable reasons. Let's inquire from those who had the training that; do they really notice that only the 2.1 candidates were called?. And to me, when 2.1 is mentioned u have to bear it in mind that 1st class is included. Someone who had their training should pls. clearify.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Wised(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=lawal98 post=59294656][/quote] you might be right because most of those I met on the day of interview here in Kano r first class, distinction, 2.1 n upper n those with higher degrees.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AOI2016: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=lawal98 post=59294656][/quote]
Good day to u all. I was one of those that went for training in Abuja from Lagos on 24th-28th of July 2017. Let me say from my observation that majority of us made first class and second class upper as the case maybe and are majorly accounting graduates. However, the selection process is still unknown to most of us.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AEkong11: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please what abt someone that studied Statistics?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AOI2016: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
AEkong11:
Please what abt someone that studied Statistics?
people from other discipline outside accounting were there too. I didn't study accounting but was selected and from our findings, the training is in batches and it's state by state.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by moozeez(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
From any part of the country, if u need someone to help u out with ur NPOWER test, online, join d group below.
NB: there is a 24hour internet connection and a fast browsing laptop to handle the questions with and submit within the time frame. Several ppl have taken advantage of dis opportunity. It saves u d stress of internet connection, disappointment, and u also get a test calm mindset.

https:///9ruvySbRrAq4OokoBwxVCR
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by moozeez(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
From any part of the country, if u need someone to help u out with ur NPOWER test, online, join d group below.
NB: there is a 24hour internet connection and a fast browsing laptop to handle the questions with and submit within the time frame. Several ppl have taken advantage of dis opportunity. It saves u d stress of internet connection, disappointment, and u also get a test calm mindset.

*At a very low charge*

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by moozeez(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2017

*At a very low charge*. whatsapp me on 08022381432

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by FrostGiant: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
moozeez:

*At a very low charge*. whatsapp me on 08022381432

Guy stop disturbing us with this crap.. Who needs help when the questions r as cheap as ABC...

Gerrarahere

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by moozeez(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
if you need help regarding npower teach assessment, whatsapp me on 08022381432 or join the group below., especially if you want me to do it for you, at a low price.

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Ajeseg: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is the latest from VAIDS NIGERIA facebook page.

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AEkong11: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Please what is d content and d N-Tax interview steps b/c I can't read in my phone?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by udemetemple: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Any body invited lately for physical verification?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by 100Th(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm not seeing WAIT FOR SMS INVITATION on my dashboard again oh, and secondly I'm seeing Ntax-3 then my name with participant tagged at it.
what does it mean please?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Gre8grace(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2017
goodguy4sure:
From the General Participant List that I saw after writing the text online on my profile tonight shows that about 9,184 have written there test already..
And that the test is between 1st -31st July with two Attempt to write and rewrite ...
Hope we were able to attempt and answer correctly the 11 Questions ? Cos I also saw highest grading system on the test platform

I did not see the highest grading on my own, hope have done it? And In reattempting, is it the same questions or another entirely different questions?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Wisdomcity2017: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2017
kosite2005:
I just create a forum for discuss for only N tax pls, if interested drop ur number to be added
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by udemetemple: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Please house any other information on Ntax?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hadey94(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
I think we should all wait till month end, then see what will happen. But if a person should lost her ref id, can it be recovered?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by lawal98: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the N-Power Programme.

Following your performance in the N-Power test, you will be contacted on your mobile number for a phone interview. The phone interviews for applicants will commence on Tuesday, 22nd August 2017.

Please expect a call from a member of the N-Power Tax team. You will be contacted on the mobile number provided by you in your N-Power application.

Best wishes,

The N-Power Tax Team

This is what i just received via e-mail

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ruffneck(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Please is registration for Npower Tax stl going on?i ws nt available when it ws announced,
Thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by domzy007(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
lawal98:
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the N-Power Programme.

Following your performance in the N-Power test, you will be contacted on your mobile number for a phone interview. The phone interviews for applicants will commence on Tuesday, 22nd August 2017.

Please expect a call from a member of the N-Power Tax team. You will be contacted on the mobile number provided by you in your N-Power application.

Best wishes,

The N-Power Tax Team

This is what i just received via e-mail
Which State are u from pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.