Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS (45814 Views)

Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Drunk Driver Rams Into A Tree At An Accident Scene After Girl Was Hit. Photos / Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by MirJay: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
undecided.

Baba cried out of pity for her.
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by LordCenturion(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
juman:
Sorry to the baba taxi driver.

Nah their obasanjo that led the country to this mess of a country.

APC is a curse.

This guy is sick, I know that you are still on sick bed while typing this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
sad
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by ujpikin(f): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmm that kind man .... Crying for wat Na..
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Lalas247(f): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Poor guy sad must be his only source of income...
insurance no dey Not sure why he is breaking down the woman should pay ...
When law no dey why wont he cry self ... other countries you hit car take plate number finish all good .. insurance go pay or give you another while it's being fixed ..
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Marcelinho(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
sad that is his only means of feeding his family
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by whizzyleejr(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Papa wey no get other source of income, i pity him, make the person upgrade the papa
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by ajalawole(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
why crying. Let the woman take responsible jawe, if she dont sue her fvcking ass sad
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
7footre:
What has crying ever solved? He should liaise with the woman to know how to fix his car and also how to feed within d time lag btwn going to mechanic and coming out nd not crying, he is too old for that

You don't understand.

I pray you never have to be in such a condition that you will feel what he is feeling, in Jesus name.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by DukeNija(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2017
7footre:
What has crying ever solved? He should liaise with the woman to know how to fix his car and also how to feed within d time lag btwn going to mechanic and coming out nd not crying, he is too old for that

So your sense told you old people don't cry abi? What an insensitive comment.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by YelloweWest: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Reality about the hardship of life. His bad situation just got worse hence the tears.

However I have little pity for taxi drivers
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by TreasuredGlory: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2017
seunlayi:
This is touching especially when he has already told one of his children to meet him soon to collect money for feeding after few hours of work while hoping to pay some debts before weekend, with the hope of saving something before the end of the month to pay some bills and despite being careful while driving........ Sincerely, I feel like transferring something to his account away
Thank you for your beautiful heart. God bless you. I will love to also transfer something to him if we can get him . God bless you.
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by dynicks(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
TreasuredGlory:
Thank you for your beautiful heart. God bless you. I will love to also transfer something to him if we can get him . God bless you.
u guys seem so caring...well av been hit as well Nd been down for over 3 days now...make I send my account number?...any amount bro... waiting for ur reply..u nd d other dude....thanks

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Women should have their own special driving school. Just imagine!
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Antina(f): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Jabioro:
The woman should do something as soon as possible, the old man is in emotional financial pains

I tell you!!
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by emmanuelrabb(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2017
embarassed O boy, this is no hit but crush
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Jidefido(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2017
juman:
Sorry to the baba taxi driver.

APC is a curse.

What has APC and Obasanjo got to do with this? Stop reasoning with your ass

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by wellmax(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2017
juman:
[s]Sorry to the baba taxi driver.
APC is a curse.[/s]

Many are mad, few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by GeneralOjukwu: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Look at how old the man is... His anguish melted my heart.

I pray he finds succour, if not for the harshness of Life, this man should be reaping fruits of his labour not exerting himself this way.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2017
If it happened as narrated, this is an open-and-shut case _ she pays for the repair. She would also pay an agreed amount of what he should earn within the period it undergoes repair.

I think the baba is crying because of the estimated amount he would lose while its with the panel beater. Sorry Sir.

Both of them should go learn to be defensive drivers. That FRSC psychiatric test would also come in handy.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by rukis360(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2017
seunlayi:
This is touching especially when he has already told one of his children to meet him soon to collect money for feeding after few hours of work while hoping to pay some debts before weekend, with the hope of saving something before the end of the month to pay some bills and despite being careful while driving........ Sincerely, I feel like transferring something to his account away
I'm surprised how you know everything that was going to happen... Hmmmm
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Maj196(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2017
The woman had better drop something. Else
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2017
I don't know why I feel so sad cry cry
I guess I have a soft spot for old men

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Afritop(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2017
modelmike7:
So what about the female executive?
ARE YOU NOT A NIGERIAN. JUST TAKE A GUESS
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by davillian(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2017
From what I see its like the taxi driver hit the woman's car.
If he was the one hit it should be from back.
He will have to pay the woman for damages and then fix his own car. That's why he is crying.
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by udemzyudex(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2017
These days women drivers are becoming reckless on like before, you see them painting face on wheel, chatting and doing all sort of.

A bill should be pass to make female drivers use only manual cars grin let me see how they will be painting face and be shifting stick the same time.
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by udemzyudex(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2017
davillian:
From what I see its like the taxi driver hit the woman's car.
If he was the one hit it should be from back.
He will have to pay the woman for damages and then fix his own car. That's why he is crying.
What if the woman was revising? Or probably wanted to quickly enter her work place if it's beside the next Lane?
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by davillian(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
udemzyudex:

What if the woman was revising? Or probably wanted to quickly enter her work place if it's beside the next Lane?
The impact is obviously not from a reverse. I'm talking from the picture I saw and not imagining lane or no lane ish
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by UbChapter(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2017
seunlayi:

So what is keeping you back from transferring?
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2017
When life is smiling towards you, you may not have an idea of what people are going through to meet family needs.

I really feel sorry for the old man
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Baffeh:
I✅ go✅ buy✅ this✅ man✅ benz✅ wen✅ I✅ get✅ money✅... Mark Mi words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos / Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture) / People Push A Loaded Truck Up A Sloppy Road In Anambra (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.