Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Driving from the south east to the south west. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving from the south east to the south west. (4913 Views)

Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. / Anyone Here Got Tips For Someone Driving From Lagos To Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2017
OgaKazeem:

u see ursef abi?
n if I do dis now dem go say i don spoil motor. anyway oya teash ur guy na? does it give better performance comapred to d manual? and why dt particular trans?

No sensors and wiring involved. It's auto without electronics and solenoids.

All you have to do is change throttle body to the dual cable type and align the governor cable on the transmission.

Simple procedure takes less than 12hrs and you done.

2 Likes

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by thebigkendo(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
engine rotations VS vehicle speed

Oga dis na Auto or manual? My 06 accord autotranny does 140 - 150km/h ish at 2200RPM na my max cruising speed be that..moral neva gree me pass that except during overtaking grin grin grin
Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
thebigkendo:

Oga dis na Auto or manual? My 06 accord autotranny does 140 - 150km/h ish at 2200RPM na my max cruising speed be that..moral neva gree me pass that except during overtaking grin grin grin

Very auto
Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2017
thebigkendo:

your vehicle is a v6?

1 Like

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by thebigkendo(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

my own nah wayo, I converted this car to auto 3years ago.

I mated the 7a-fe engine to a 4a-fe auto transmission usually found on a 1989 carinaII wink

hahahaha King of Kazeems!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by thebigkendo(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

your vehicle is a v6?

Nah.. its I4, But na wayo i take dey do am...i throttle above the speed am targeting, then remove leg from the acc, RPM drops fast while speed drops slower, at around 2000RPM i catch am & maintain the speed grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2017
thebigkendo:

hahahaha King of Kazeems!!!!

who dash me? When oga kazeem is very alive? grin

1 Like

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
thebigkendo:

Nah.. its I4, But na wayo i take dey do am...i throttle above the speed am targeting, then remove leg from the acc, RPM drops fast while speed drops slower, at around 2000RPM i catch am & maintain the speed grin grin grin grin

interesting stuff... I have same type of vehicle (used for uber) I will experiment and see.

1 Like

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by thebigkendo(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

interesting stuff... I have same type of vehicle (used for uber) I will experiment and see.

It works.. all dis innovation na recession cause am.. works better on highway

2 Likes

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by OgaKazeem(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

All you have to do is change throttle body to the dual cable type and align the governor cable on the transmission.

niceeeee... i go try am for diportivo bajaj one day... where e dey sef?

1 Like

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by OgaKazeem(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

who dash me? When oga kazeem is very alive? grin
hehehehehe who call my name?

1 Like

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by OgaKazeem(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

chai bros.... ur own Kazeem ehn nob here o... where U do ur PhD abeg?

1 Like

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by nams77: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
iseluku junction
Na depot be that. I hope e sweet like the one Dem dey carry come give me from sapele area. If you drink that one you go stop to drink beer
You go even see the tapper they come down with fresh palmy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by elshanAutos: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2017
OgaKazeem:

My brother wetin I go do na? As U wan spoil bizmess for me nko?
Ppl don dey too call my name say i dey spoil motor.... I had to come online to see for mysef.
grin grin LOL
Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by princetom1(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2017
nams77:

Na depot be that. I hope e sweet like the one Dem dey carry come give me from sapele area. If you drink that one you go stop to drink beer
You go even see the tapper they come down with fresh palmy. cheesy

Hian, sapele junction. 3 gbosa for u, i think with edible or peppered snail, right? cool
Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

Hian, sapele junction. 3 gbosa for u, i think with edible or peppered snail, right? cool

for best results, take with edible catering fresh roasted bushmeat

1 Like

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by princetom1(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

for best results, take with edible catering fresh roasted bushmeat

I don't eat bush meat outside my own town, just because i have seen alot with this my eye. I love bush meat dou, and i no dey play with am, but will take peppered snail outside instead. Na edible full that sapele junction o or if u enter am small, u go eat cow head die and very cheap
Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

I don't eat bush meat outside my own town, just because i have seen alot with this my eye. I love bush meat dou, and i no dey play with am, but will take peppered snail outside instead. Na edible full that sapele junction o or if u enter am small, u go eat cow head die and very cheap

unblemished pure mind wink
Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by princetom1(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

unblemished pure mind wink

The Gen set came through?
Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

The Gen set came through?

the guy de abuja cheesy

This kind investment needs to be personally inspected to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by princetom1(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

the guy de abuja cheesy

This kind investment needs to be personally inspected to avoid stories that touch

And Kingreign dey do ajala for now
Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by nams77: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

E be like say you don branch that corner before. Correct groove be that. You be really Sabi bros/bros wey Sabi aka sabinus lol. Na so we dey talk am for warri
Re: Driving from the south east to the south west. by princetom1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
nams77:

E be like say you don branch that corner before. Correct groove be that. You be really Sabi bros/bros wey Sabi aka sabinus lol. Na so we dey talk am for warri

What's d essence of traveling and u didn't branch for joint? Abeg, d travel never complete. Even wen am on official duty, i dey do prison break season 9

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hid Headlight / Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... / What Is So Special About Mercedes-benz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.