Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans (3076 Views)

Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Hopeful20100: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z5ebc_iIVQ
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Teletexter: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Me when I see another Biafria News ...

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by jen4r: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2017
waiting concern edo people with biafra, abi them do u ...

2 Likes

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Godfullsam(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
After consuming six wraps of weed on an empty stomach, anything can proceed from ur mouth.

They need Edo because of oil.

But Edo ain't fools.

1 Like

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Igboesika: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Godfullsam:
After consuming six wraps of weed on an empty stomach, anything can proceed from ur mouth.

They need Edo because of oil.

But Edo ain't fools.
Not only that you are politically backward, you are also technologically backward.
So u didn't see the thread yesterday that says that Nigeria and other oil producing countries are in trouble due to invention of cars that won't be consuming petrol any longer which would make oil worthless come2025?. Google is your friend.
Who's still talking of oil?. The main issue is human resources.

8 Likes

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Godfullsam(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:

Not only that you are politically backward, you are also technologically backward.
So u didn't see the thread yesterday that says that Nigeria and other oil producing countries are in trouble due to invention of cars that won't be consuming petrol any longer which would make oil worthless in the next 2025?. Google is your friend.
Who's still talking of oil?. The main issue is human resources.

So ur miserable life depends on what you see on the net

I fear for you o shocked!

According to ur shallow mind, petroleum is only responsible for running vehicles undecided

I wish you quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Igboesika: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Godfullsam:

According to ur shallow mind, petroleum is only responsible for running vehicles undecided

Backwardness is chronic disease. Who would have thought that there would be anything like phones people move around with from one place to another without having some wires connected ?
It's easier to spot a 15th century man on a public forum like nairaland. Stupidity of the highest order.
Spits !!

10 Likes

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:

Backwardness is chronic disease. Who would have thought that there would be anything like phones people move around with from one place to another without having some wires connected ?
It's easier to spot a 15th century man on a public forum like nairaland. Stupidity of the highest order.
Spits !!
you have not answered him. Is petroleum only meant for running vehicles?

2 Likes

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by ESDKING: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Godfullsam:

You must be typing from Oshogbo Idp camp. Village people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Igboesika: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
you have not answered him. Is petroleum only meant for running vehicles?
Go to that thread and read it, you will find all your answers there. It was posted here on nairaland yesterday.
Stop digressing because we are talking about the oil that's becoming worthless he claims that Biafrans want in Edo state,knowing fully well that Anambra, Imo and Abia states have oil as well, then Anambra state alone has highest gas deposit in Africa. Go and find out.
Our discussion is about the Worth of crude oil. Stop shifting the goal post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Godfullsam(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:

Spits !!

Stop fooling urself andfac the damn truth.

Why will Biafra want Edo to join them if not for the oil

Edo and Igbo dont have anything in common.

You guys are conveteous and land grabbers. Your forefathers were defeated during the biafra because they extended their madness to ORE in Ondo state despite warning from the yorubas that igbos should keep to their territory.

History is about to repeat its self again

U guys can never change.

THIEVES
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by Igboesika: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Godfullsam:

You guys are conveteous and land grabbers. Your forefathers were defeated during the biafra because they extended their madness to ORE in Ondo state despite warning from the yorubas that igbos should keep to their territory.

U guys can never change.

THIEVES
Stop digressing, remember we are discussing about the worth of oil you claim Edo state has.Again, you have not even crossed your boundary Oshogbo to understand that there is Igbo speaking part in Edo state,.

Mind you, we must claim our territory that belongs to us first,then after doing that, others are free to join. So, we are not forcing anybody to join Biafra NEVER !!

6 Likes

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:

Stop digressing, remember we are discussing about the worth of oil you claim Edo state has even when you have not crossed your boundary Oshogbo to understand that there is Igbo speaking part in Edo state,.

Mind you, we must claim our territory that belongs to us first,then after doing that, others are free to join. So, we are not forcing anybody to join Biafra NEVER !!

you want to claim something in the delta...now thats funny...you tried in 1967 and were beating green white green....

try it again and we will beat you green white green again...

keep on pissing off the delta with una rubbish biafra arguments...

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2017
5 states in the east thats all what you igbos have...

claiming anything in the delta thats declaration of war...

we,deltans will call the nigerian army on una and mobilize our militias against biafra....
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by limeta(f): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Am from Edo ,am all for biafra .
Afonja,,s should stop speaking for us while they put oduduwa on hold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
do you igbos realy think our creek warriors like igbos that much??..

our creek warriors fought una in the civil war and we will do it again...

we fight for our own interests...

we dont care about biafra....
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2017
limeta:
Am from Edo ,am all for biafra .
Afonja,,s should stop speaking for us while they put oduduwa on hold.

you cant be a deltan and a biafran all at once...

what are you??...a chamäleon..?

how dare you suggest that none igboid tribes in the delta dont have the right to say something too....

am not yoruba,am urhobo...if you dont stop denying me my identity then the second civil war will start in the delta..!!!...
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by conductor5: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

you cant be a deltan and a biafran all at once...

what are you??...a chamäleon..?
Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2017
conductor5:

Afonja

back to sender...

we are not letting this matter rest in the delta...

pack your things and go join your igbo brothas and sistas in the east...

we dont want anything igbo in the delta..!!!... angry
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by aniomafirstson: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Godfullsam:

U guys can never change.

THIEVES

Oga Biafra does not need Edo for anything

the igbo man on that YouTube is speaking for his stupid self

we don't need south south except the igboid part
they should stay with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2017
aniomafirstson:

Oga Biafra does not need Edo for anything

the igbo man on that YouTube is speaking for his stupid self

we don't need south south except the igboid part
they should stay with Nigeria

sooo,we should carve out the igboid part of the delta and give it to you...

are you mad??!!!!... angry

tell your igbo deltans to migrate to you to the east....

what nonesense is this..

are you igbos ever serious a tall....?

1 Like

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by conductor5: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

back to sender...

we are not letting this matter rest in the delta...

pack your things and go join your igbo brothas and sistas in the east...

we dont want anything igbo in the delta..!!!... angry
Even with your protruding cone head, you're still denying your identity. This is how your people abandoned Awolowlo and Abiola doing their time if woes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2017
conductor5:

Even with your protruding cone head, you're still denying your identity. This is how your people abandoned Awolowlo and Abiola doing their time if woes.

you igbos should get out of the delta....period..

migrate to the east and let us here better word..biko...

who una eva epped...??..

pack your things and get lost joor....
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by aniomafirstson: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

sooo,we should carve out the igboid part of the delta and give it to you...
are you mad??!!!!... angry
are you telling me not go with my brothers from the east
you want me to stay in this useless Nigeria?
you don't need to carve it sef cos we are already with them
Oga abeg focus on your urhobo matter biko

3 Likes

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by aniomafirstson: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

you igbos should get out of the delta....period..
migrate to the east and let us here better word..biko...
who una eva epped...??..
pack your things and get lost joor....
lmaoo we should get out of our own land?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2017
since we know igbos,its only trouble,trouble,trouble.....

we want peace of mind after sooo much tragedies since 1967....

shoove biafra up una assses...!!!
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2017
aniomafirstson:

are you telling me not go with my brothers from the east

you want me to stay in this useless Nigeria?

you don't need to carve it sef cos we are already with them

Oga abeg focus on your urhobo matter biko

are you blind or what??..

am i writing chinese??...

i said pack your things and go to the east go make noise...

the delta is not giving any land to biafra....period...or prepare for war....simple...
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2017
area!!!!!... angry
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by aniomafirstson: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

are you blind or what??..

am i writing chinese??...

i said pack your things and go to the east go make noise...

the delta is not giving any land to biafra....period...or prepare for war....simple...

pack your own things and go back to Benin grin

delta north will always be igbo land grin

if e pain you go lick shit grin
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by bantudra: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2017
aniomafirstson:

pack your own things and go back to Benin grin

delta north will always be igbo land grin

if e pain you go lick shit grin

i am already in bini....

you are bini too...

biafra is in cameroon...

you cant make biafra in nigeria....thats impossible without a war....

accept that fact or get lost...

i dont even believe all 5 states in the east want biafra sef....
Re: Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans by OVI75(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Dear All,Am An Isoko Man A True Deltan to Core.

bantundra Is An Impostor, He is No Deltan,He is No Urhobo,He Is A Walking Dead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranking Of Economic Viable States In Nigeria / Buhari In France, Meets Donald Trump(photo) / Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.