Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,997 members, 7,845,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms (21260 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by itsede: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
godsgracealways:
Hello good morning sir

I registered for Npower tax and upstill now,i haven't got text to write the text.
Thanks
Waiting for your responds
Tax applicant, proof read your write up before sending next time.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by gentlekeny(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hi nairalanders,
When will applicants for N-Agric write their test?
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by dowel25: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
plz I register for ntax bt my surname nd middle name appear on my reference number meany av don d text wot my fate
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by npowerng: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
dowel25:
plz I register for ntax bt my surname nd middle name appear on my reference number meany av don d text wot my fate
Sir the assessment test for N-agro and N-teach is yet to commence. The date would be communicated to you shortly
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by npowerng: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
gentlekeny:
Hi nairalanders,
When will applicants for N-Agric write their test?
The assessment test for N-Agro and N-Teach has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blazinraj01:
To everyone shouting scam, you can simply reach out to Npower on twitter and facebook and verify their actual Nairaland account.

U wey knw....

hav u done dat
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Sir the assessment test for N-agro and N-teach is yet to commence. The date would be communicated to you shortly

plz do tell us the date for N-Teach....
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Blazinraj01(f): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

U wey knw....

hav u done dat
Of course I have. The Image shared on their social media accounts including Nairaland shows Nairaland as part of the places that they are active. Unless the other accounts too are fake.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Tsam1959(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blazinraj01:

Of course I have. The Image shared on their social media accounts including Nairaland shows Nairaland as part of the places that they are active. Unless the other accounts too are fake.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by harmbhrosz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
KingGBsky:

tell us the reason you are using npwerng as your moniker simple.
you've been corrected yet an average Nigerian will still display it's stupiddity

That is prove below

2 Likes

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Demarcel(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fyngal1:

what did u use in logging in and what did u apply for please?
I applied for N-TAX using my Android phone and also used my phone to do the test. u can use chrome browser, very nice.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by Ifiegboria(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ok
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by uncleck: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TRIED TO LOGGING WITHOUT RECEIVING THE SMS FOR ASSESSMENT TEST.
Is there any hope for those that applied with NCE and ND?
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by npowerng: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
uncleck:
Is there any hope for those that applied with NCE and ND?
Yes sir , If your BVN details matches your Application details . You would receive an SMS .
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by KingGBsky(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
harmbhrosz:
you've been corrected yet an average Nigerian will still display it's stupiddity

That is prove below

Now I know.. sorry for misinterpreting the whole thing.
Young youths of nowadays use anything to scoop money from people.
Just wanted to be sure not actually for myself alone but others here.
I apologise.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by harmbhrosz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
KingGBsky:

Now I know.. sorry for misinterpreting the whole thing.
Young youths of nowadays use anything to scoop money from people.
Just wanted to be sure not actually for myself alone but others here.
I apologise.
no worries... Their job here is mainly to desseminate information

I'm sorry I sounded too harsh

2 Likes

Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by mummyela(f): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
I just want to help others who must have made the same mistake.
I registered for Npower sometimes ago.
I became worried when I didn't receive the text for the test.
A friend advised to check my gsm number I used to register for my BVN.
Then I realized that I used my Mtn no for BVN and Airtel for Npower registration which was the reason for not getting the text for the online test.
I rushed to the bank and complain and I was told to write a short letter that my BVN gsm no should be changed to my N-power gsm no that is my Airtel.
In less than 30 minutes after leaving the bank I received the N- power text message for the test.
Please friends learn from this.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by ABIOLAY2J(f): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is it true that those who registered between 13th and 15th June should register again?
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by ABIOLAY2J(f): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2017
@iykofias

If you don't have a clue about something, just remain mute. The question wasn't for you or are you the OP? Better still, use valium to pass time.
Re: GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms by npowerng: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
ABIOLAY2J:
Is it true that those who registered between 13th and 15th June should register again?
Ma'am SMS were sent out to those having issues only. If you dint receive an SMS asking you to reapply. please do not reapply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means / Techno Oil To Create Over 1000 Jobs For Graduates / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.