Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3868 Views)

How To Seduce Any Girl Within Seconds! / This Words Will Seduce Any Woman Instantly / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by KingKush01(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2017
The shallow ones ...they will come in droves
The women of substance on the other hand will be too busy shopping in Paris ...with the money they make

5 Likes

Re: . by IamSINZ(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2017
^^ grin
Re: . by McBrooklyn(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
4. Be a celebrity... grin
Re: . by kiddoiLL(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Oga have ambition and Hustle tight

Re: . by divinehand2003(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Be a politician in a political party in Nigeria occupying a prominent political position that makes sense politically.
Re: . by PatoMilano: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
The women of substance on the other hand will be too busy shopping in Paris ...with the money they make

Well said. Thumbs up...
Re: . by ipobarecriminals: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
only the hungry ones will droves in not the honorable ones
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Well said OP.
Just wondering are your sisters, aunts, nieces, female counsins, and your mum not Nigerians?
Re: . by davillian(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Money makes their pussy WET.
So make a lot of money,make a lot of money and make a lot of money.
Re: . by swagguElite(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
ooh! ...c'mon ...just shut d fvck up! ... Women with substance ...women with substance ...ao many percentage of women with substance do we hv in our society today!

..even daughters of women with substance ...will pretty much fall for a guy with a dollar! ...these same girls will collect big money from their parents ...spend on shoes ...n will still date a Yahoo guy to show off to their friends n sponsor their eatery trips!

The only women with substance have ever seem to notice ...are those that have partaked in these habits of falling for rich niggaz n regretted it! ... That doesn't mean dey will now date a broke nigga later on! ... They will just open n account n start discouraging ladies up n down ...let these ladies experience these things n learn ...d same way yu did!

The only true knowledge is gotten from experience! ... Most of these ladies won't listen until dey experience the banes of dating for money!

...I did not even discourage my Ex from dating a rich nigga! ...any time she teases me dat if I dnt buy her dat shoe she will start accepting proposals from rich men!

I will just tell her ..to pls do! ...n introduce me as her younger brother that is struggling to feed ...at least I can collect small change!

Yes! ...its wat yuar thinking ..she later left me for a richer love-vendor ..not dat I was broke ..but I can't afford to spend money on frivolities

...like saying buy me shoes I don't hv shoes ...Nd yet when I enter her room ...you can hardly difference between the table in my Oga's office n her shoe rack since they are d same size just dat are her are filled with shoes!

My point is most women with substance are older women with enough experience to guild;with whom they will want to spend the rest of their lives with!

...but on the other hand men want younger women ..n younger women are often not in the categories of women with substance... So the only way yu can get one n keep one as a girlfriend is to inject your pockets with money steroids!

N:B ...not all; wants your money _some just want your love ...maybe coz of your smile or personality ...but that doesn't mean she would not go for a richer guy with your kind of smile n your kind of personality

...so yu out there! _ yuar handsome;cute; dimpled;funny ... Don't stop right there ... Get that money! ...coz that's your only insurance against any unforeseenWomenfolksEnthusiasticEmotionalDistressCall! ..Pls Be guided! _Money is not everything ...It is the only thing! wink

10 Likes

Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
swagguElite:
ooh! ...c'mon ...just shut d fvck up! ... Women with substance ...women with substance ...ao many percentage of women with substance do we hv in our society today!

..even daughters of women with substance ...will pretty much fall for a guy with a dollar! ...these same girls will collect big money from their parents ...spend on shoes ...n will still date a Yahoo guy to show off to their friends n sponsor their eatery trips!

The only women with substance have ever seem to notice ...are those that have partaked in these habits of falling for rich niggaz n regretted it! ... That doesn't mean dey will now date a broke nigga later on! ... They will just open n account n start discouraging ladies up n down ...let these ladies experience these things n learn ...d same way yu did!

The only true knowledge is gotten from experience! ... Most of these ladies won't listen until dey experience the banes of dating for money!

...I did not even discourage my Ex from dating a rich nigga! ...any time she teases me dat if I dnt buy her dat shoe she will start accepting proposals from rich men!

I will just tell her ..to pls do! ...n introduce me as her younger brother that is struggling to feed ...at least I can collect small change!

Yes! ...its wat yuar thinking ..she later left me for a richer love-vendor ..not dat I was broke ..but I can't afford to spend money on frivolities

...like saying buy me shoes I don't hv shies ...Nd when I enter her room ...you can hardly difference between the table in my Oga's office n her shoe rack since they are d same size just dat are her are filled with shoes!

My point is most women with substance are older women with enough experience to guild whom they will want to spend the rest of their lives with!

...but on the other men want younger women ..n younger women are often not in the categories of women with substance... So the only way yu can get one n keep one as a girlfriend is to inject your pockets with money steroids!

N:B ...not all wants your money some just want your love ...maybe coz of your smile or personality ...bit that doesn't mean yu would not go for a richer guy with your kind of smile n your kind of personality

...so yu there _ yuar handsome;cute; dimpled;funny ... Don't stop right there ... Get that money! ...coz that's your only insurance against any unforeseenWomenfolksEnthusiasticEmotionalDistressCall! ...Be guided! smiley
Angry black man....typical
Not always feasible to have a constructive discussion it always boils to being personal smh
Carry on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
swagguElite:

My point is most women with substance are older women with enough experience to guild;with whom they will want to spend the rest of their lives with!

...but on the other hand men want younger women ..n younger women are often not in the categories of women with substance... So the only way yu can get one n keep one as a girlfriend is to inject your pockets with money steroids!

)
You nailed it here.

The question is, what is the ratio of women with substance do we have in the world of today?
Re: . by swagguElite(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

Angry black man....typical
Not always feasible to have a constructive discussion it always boils to being personal smh
Carry on
chickened out! ... Already! ... C'mon yu could hv gotten a better way to chicken your way out! ...rather than declaring a state emergency to the fact that I attacked you personally...which I never did! ...wat a wonder woman! cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
swagguElite:
chickened out! ... Already! ... C'mon yu could hv gotten a better way to chicken your way out! ...rather than declaring a state emergency to the fact that I attacked you personally...which I never did! ...wat a wonder woman! cheesy
Did not chicken out.
Quite the contrary
Anyone who tries to argue a point by first telling me to fork off or words to that effect won't get a moment
It's just a immature way of rebutting
Re: . by thickminaj(f): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingKush01:
1) Be a yahoo boy, kidnapper or a ritualist

2) Use the latest iPhone

3) Get a ride event if its Toyota Venza

As simple as ABD. They'll come in droves, different colors and specs.
Dear op.. Ur ridiculous list only applies to chicken heads.. So it's seducing some not any.. undecided let me come nd be going
Re: . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingKush01:
1) Be a yahoo boy, kidnapper or a ritualist

2) Use the latest iPhone

3) Get a ride event if its Toyota Venza

As simple as ABD. They'll come in droves, different colors and specs.
no 4..don't know how to arrange alphabets
Re: . by swagguElite(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

Did not chicken out.
Quite the contrary
Anyone who tries to argue a point by first telling me to fork off or words to that effect won't get a moment
It's just a immature way of rebutting
wat a cliché... Such an immature principle! ... Or let me say! ... Wat a poor budgeted excuse of yours! ... Every human is presumed to handle n react to issues differently ..some aggressively the others calmly! ... Different methods _same result!

Yu telling me because I said "C'mon shout the fvck up" ...Is your reason for moonwalking from an argument ...is a precise concept of yu being possessed with a nutrient based proportion of no leadership skill! ...

Persons like you won't last long in any tough situations! _yu depend mostly on your inner circle n anytime yu face little resistance for thinking out the box ...yu bury your ideas n thoughts! ...against the wind of opposition! _pathetic!

N yu come out here speaking of women of substance ...yuar not worthy of that which yu hv said! ...since yuar not man enough to hold your ground like a conversation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
swagguElite:
wat a cliché... Such an immature principle! ... Or let me say! ... Wat a poor budgeted excuse of yours! ... Every human is presumed to handle n react to issues differently ..some aggressively the others calmly! ... Different methods _same result!

Yu telling me because I said "C'mon shout the fvck up" ...Is your reason for moonwalking from an argument ...is a precise concept of yu being possessed with a nutrient based proportion of no leadership skill! ...

Persons like you won't last long in any tough situations! _yu depend mostly on your inner circle n anytime yu face little resistance for thinking out the box ...yu bury your ideas n thoughts! ...against the wind of opposition! _pathetic!

N yu come out here speaking of women of substance ...yuar not worthy of that which yu hv said! ...since yuar not man enough to hold your ground like a conversation!
Let me know when you are done....you have the platform.
Re: . by teekay213(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
All these nl broke niggas creating thread about Nigeria girls this Nigeria girls that,if you self be girl you go allow any poor angry guy dey rough your pvssy any how?you self go make many money so that you can get enough of dem pvssy.
Re: . by misspineapple(f): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op say its kush abi?u dont nid to display d fact dat u are under d influence of expired kush b4 we hear u out..I guess u ar into one of those occupations u mentioned above......scallywag
Re: . by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

Shallow or not, we are okay with anyone of them as long as the pussay is guaranteed.
Re: . by swagguElite(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

Let me know when you are done....you have the platform.
of course! ...will do! ...but while am at it ...enjoy the view as I sh!t on you! _chicken! cool
Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
swagguElite:
of course! ...will do! ...but while am at it ...enjoy the view as I sh!t on you! _chicken! cool
au contraire
Teflon skin.
Re: . by adexdon(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
u murder it dear op
Re: . by y3mi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

I see why you haven't being replying your mentions by me.
Re: . by thestevens: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Hahahaha,wicked
Alero3Arubi:
Well said OP.
Just wondering are your sisters, aunts, nieces, female counsins, and your mum not Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: . by Victornezzar: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
teekay213:
All these nl broke niggas creating thread about Nigeria girls this Nigeria girls that,if you self be girl you go allow any poor angry guy dey rough your pvssy any how?you self go make many money so that you can get enough of dem pvssy.
My broda wat are saying
if pvssy is wat u desire in dis life
sorry oo
Re: . by Frankicent(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
swagguElite:

...like saying buy me shoes I don't hv shoes ...Nd yet when I enter her room ...you can hardly difference between the table in my Oga's office n her shoe rack since they are d same size just dat are her are filled with shoes!

N:B ...not all; wants your money _some just want your love ...maybe coz of your smile or personality ...but that doesn't mean she would not go for a richer guy with your kind of smile n your kind of personality

...so yu out there! _ yuar handsome;cute; dimpled;funny ... Don't stop right there ... Get that money! ...coz that's your only insurance against any unforeseenWomenfolksEnthusiasticEmotionalDistressCall! ..Pls Be guided! _Money is not everything ...It is the only thing! wink

Nice one bro don't mind that gal saying rubbish. Real life she's probably among this slay ladies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Can Keep A Woman!!! Ladies Dont Come Here If Ur Not Sexually Active!! To Bla / 5 Types Of Women That Are Very Good In Bed / Do They Have What You Need In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.