Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) (57791 Views)

"I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party / Grace Oyelude Looking Graceful At 86, Years After Winning First Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Teewhy2: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
His Money has Overshadow the academic deficiency.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Education is not for everyone. He is making his cool cash. Those of us who have up to three degrees wetin we carry am do now? Some cannot even eat three square meal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by morganacanta: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
E
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wizkid wey no sabi something

Na Wizkid be dat

Olodo fall on him oooo
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Who Gp help

Wizkid did what worked for him

Now he can pay anyone with PhD for 5yrs without going broke
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by mayoor15(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
But OP, how come he alone has 3 CGPAs and he used only 1 year in school. BTW, do you even know the difference between GPA and CGPA... correct your topic abeg.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by speezyWears: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
odeade1:
education is super hyped just Like sex

sex is not overhyped and never in your life should you compare Sex with Education.

Be Warned.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
I dont get.... Why all this? From leeds university to Lasu again? Shey now that he didnt graduate combine all ur lecturers nd Vc together he is richer than them all withoit the so called result... Who book epp?

Money does not buy intelligence

Stop being stupid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by sod09(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
who education epp is he not making more than those his lecturers now
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by styv(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hotshawarma:
bill gate is not even a graduate....I guess he is olodo too??mumu people everywhere
Bill Gates dropped out of College, not because he was dull, but because he and his peers found the educational system to slow for them to accomplish their dreams. So, that's not a smart comparison to make.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by sod09(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
speezyWears:

sex is not overhyped and never in your life should you compare Sex with Education.

Be Warned.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by 0b10010011: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na CGPA we won chop?

We talking money, you talking nonsense

No be buy Davido buy 2nd class upper?

Leave trash for LAWMA abeg!
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Fearlez: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmn, the fight is getting dirtier. But this should come as no surprise at all. From his lyrics, including that of Davido's , it is clear none of them are sound intellectually or academically....

Keep producing good music.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Duck all deze bullshitERz.

N so way?

Fúck skul! Fúck univasiti!

Fúck GPA!
What the bleep was Billi GATES GPA? Tell me.

What of Mark Zuckerbag? Tell me. Nonsense. Living nonsense life.

WHAT HAS SKUL DOnE for THIS country?

If I had my way, I will band SKUL and we will all enter music.

Basterd son of a thousand fathers @OP

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
EmyLeo:
no b by school ogbeni!.

learn to discover your true self, cos I no sabi maths no mean say I no fit count millions.

u got my nerves high with this comment....I gbadun your sarcastic personality.... its the Blackman mentality.. go to SCH, get good grades and work till you kpeme...its gone past the Precambrian age..its now information.. wizzi got to know this and he followed his passion and see him with fame,money,success,life time achievement just by going after his dreams...

if you can dream it,you. can do it...Walt Disney

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by HausaOverlord: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nature223:
wizkid thank God for ur life. no wonder u sang i want ur body in bed. i don't know say u be olodo part one. thankGod for ur music life. God way do it for u go do it for too. but i no be olodo like wizkid
u sure say ur own oldodo no pass him own? Because the kind grammatical nuces wey I dey see hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
styv:

Bill Gates dropped out of College, not because he was dull, but because he and his peers found the educational system to slow for them to accomplish their dreams. So, that's not a smart comparison to make.
oshe Bill gate mouth piece
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by breakeven: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nonsense who cgpa epp. With your 5.0cgpa he can employ you. grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
You people are really overestimating WizKid too much. One buffoon even said he can buy the whole of LASU? All these asides, The nature of his career even entails he can go broke at anytime. WizKid haven't really established his self in the sense of creating a somewhat steady stream of "Passive" income. He will go broke sometime in the future. That has always been the difference between celebrities and entrepreneurs.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Emperorone(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Monitor spirits everywhere grin
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by squash47(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nature223:
wizkid thank God for ur life. no wonder u sang i want ur body in bed. i don't know say u be olodo part one. thankGod for ur music life. God way do it for u go do it for too. but i no be olodo like wizkid
you way no be olodo,see as u dy rough handle pidgin english!
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
dis is the handwork of SAHARA REPORTERS
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
ekems2017:
Education is not for everyone. He is making his cool cash. Those of us who have up to three degrees wetin we carry am do now? Some cannot even eat three square meal.

Exactly. Your smart unlike the d idiots in this fora who thinks dey can capitalize on it.

In fact all the First Class grads here, tell me ur salary.

Wat IS your NETWORTH?
Basterd son of a thousand fathers.

BushittERz
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hotshawarma:
oshe Bill gate mouth piece

U dey mind the fool
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by khalids: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
A lot of people don't understand the essence of education.....Its meant to give you the tools you need to be a successful and productive member of society......Wizkid discovered his talent early and he is successful and productive

I see a lot of people shouting Olodo...unfortunately they are the dull ones....

The truth is no one is an Olodo.....the only thing is we all have our areas of strength.....In the school of music, Wizkid would be a first class material while majority of the people shouting olodo here will be 3rd class materials

The fact is Wizkid was lucky in discovering his talent and he held on to it quickly and that has brought him success....majority of us are yet to discover our talents and are just doing stuff just to keep living and forging ahead.

Pray to find your talent early in Life...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by harriet412(f): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
LMAO, So wizkid sef na olodogrin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Sagay212: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
He probably had poor results because he was chasing music and education at the same time. Music paid off at the end. He followed his passion. You blockheads spreading the news didn't graduate with good grades neither are you doing well financially at the moment. una no pass, una no fail, una dey one position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by BurningBlade: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Chai! See olodo rabata sha!

Well, Nigeria doesn't wanna know, just make money and people will celebrate you. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
breakeven:
Nonsense who cgpa epp. With your 5.0cgpa he can employ you. grin cheesy

Exactly.

Na be Wetin Diz mumus nor know.

Wu SKUL help self.
E help billi Gates, mark Zuckerbag or Steve Jobs.

Basterd Son of a thousand fathers
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Ladipodeal: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
His CGPA with the result on display won't be that bad. He did not fail any course except the C GPA was calculated with the courses he probably missed the exams.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nature223:
wizkid thank God for ur life. no wonder u sang i want ur body in bed. i don't know say u be olodo part one. thankGod for ur music life. God way do it for u go do it for too but i no be olodo like wizkid
And you expect us to blv say you no be olodo as you struggle to write cmon pidgin correctly undecidedundecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Kizz Daniel Blond Hair & Beard (Photos) / Davido Throws Money At Lagos Airport & The Scramble For It Is Real / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.