Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,215 members, 7,842,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) (57795 Views)

"I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party / Grace Oyelude Looking Graceful At 86, Years After Winning First Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
GossipHeart:
But he can buy the whole of LASU

These hungry people will never get to wizkid's level

Wizkid was never in school, have you seen him attend classes ?? He's busy performing all over the world making millions of dollars

I would like to have poor GPA, fail woefully in school and be rich as Wizkid

Where's the guy with the highest GPA ?? He's somewhere laying in the sun battling a terrible hunger and poverty

Continue crying like a rat on mensturation

Wizkid can buy the whole of LASU?

A guy that got evicted from a rented apartment in Lagos can buy the whole of LASU?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by absool(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
44 courses in 2 years I hail you op for your lies
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
I dont get.... Why all this? From leeds university to Lasu again? Shey now that he didnt graduate combine all ur lecturers nd Vc together he is richer than them all withoit the so called result... Who book epp?

He might even become senator in future,

who cgpa epp?
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
So, does dt hz poor cgpa make him an illiterate? I want to know.

Discover ur potentials early enough if you can, and bank on them...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Book matter no dey work for this dead country. If u get skills and talent, focus on it and forget this sch wey be scam
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by blingxx(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Shitor:
Olodo boy angry grin

oga mi forget about olodo .no be everybody book epp the boy is fuckin rich , bill gates,mark zurgerburg ,Steve jobs dropped out of school ..education is not for everyone undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Badbae: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Superstar singer Wizkid left Lagos state University for Lead City University after he had very poor CGPAs of 1.86 & 1.00, final CGPA of 0.91 in 2 semesters.

In 2008, Wizkid was admitted to study Sociology at the Lagos State University’s Faculty of Social Science. However, he dropped out to focus on his music in mid-2009.

He was later admitted to Lead City University in Ibadan to study International Relations where he also dropped out after two sessions.

Below is a transcript showing his results for the two semesters in LASU.
As a young man obviously more passionate about his music than education, Wizkid started music at the age of 11 while understudying notable producer, OJB Jezreel.

As a frequent visitor to OJB’s PointBeat Studios at Gbaja Street in Surulere, he got inspired while watching 2face Idibia record songs for his Grass to Grace album. He was also around while Sound Sultan recorded his debut album, Jangbajantis.

Wizkid first came to the limelight when he featured on MI Abaga’s ‘Fast Money Fast Cars’ in 2009. He also featured on Kel’s track ‘Turn By Turn’ which further set him up as an act to watch out for.

He got signed to Banky W’s EME in 2009, same year he finally left school, and started recording his debut album.

Wizkid’s first single, ‘Holla At Your Boy’ was released in January 2010 and became an instant hit nationwide. The rest is history.

Today Wizkid is a force to reckon with in the music world, locally and internationally, among stars Tuface, Sound Sultan, MI Abaga & OJB he drew inspiration from.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/see-wizkids-transcript-lasu-shows-poor-cgpa-1-86-0-25.hymn

lalasticlala

Op. ....And so bloody what!
if he comes for your sister you will Go to church and give testimony

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:
cheesy
Olodo ooooo

Whose the olodo.....U go to school ..they teach you how to apply for jobs and give you various reasons why you must find X. ...if not you will not get a good paying job...I hope u know that wizkid can now apply comfortably to be a student in any university of his choice in any location of the world....I wonder when Nigerians would realise that our biggest issue is the enslaved nature of our minds. @ op who c.g.p.a help!
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Acidosis:

Wizkid can buy the whole of LASU?

A guy that got evicted from a rented apartment in Lagos can buy the whole of LASU?

Evicted ??

My broke ass can buy a house in Lagos not to talk of Wizkid

How old are you ??

You can't even book wizkid for 10 million naira, guess where he spends his money ?? On your mother

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
olisaemeka1:

Whose the olodo.....U go to school ..they teach you how to apply for jobs and give you various reasons why you must find X. ...if not you will not get a good paying job...I hope u know that wizkid can now apply comfortably to be a student in any university of his choice in any location of the world....I wonder when Nigerians would realise that our biggest issue is the enslaved nature of our minds. @ op who c.g.p.a help!

Who do you nah!

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
And so?? He's still better than davido
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by GMBuhari: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bill gates , Zuckerberg and Appple guy are dropouts

But their GP no worse like so
taylor88:
I pray to have such poor result

and have a fat account like him

no be 1st class graduates dey struggle for Npower
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by shadrach77: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Idrismusty97:
You people are really overestimating WizKid too much. One buffoon even said he can buy the whole of LASU? Are these asides, The nature or his career even entails he can go broke at anytime. WizKid haven't really established his self in the sense of creating a somewhat steady stream of "Passive" income. He will go broke sometime in the future. That has always been the difference between celebrities and entrepreneurs.

Don't mind them. As if money is all there is to life. The same Wizkid who couldn't afford his rent in Lekki and fought Linda Ikeji for exposing him. Davido is obviously smarter since he decided to get education despite his wealth undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Kingblingz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

Money does not buy intelligence

Stop being stupid
The last time i checked this place is not your FATHER's parlour... U did not buy nor subscribe my phone either,i have the right to say wateva thing i have to say... U wey get P'hd wetin u dey do for NL... MONKEY

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
GossipHeart:

Evicted ??

My broke ass can buy a house in Lagos not to talk of Wizkid

How old are you ??

You can't even book wizkid for 10 million naira, guess where he spends his money ?? On my mother

Lmao grin grin grin

http://www..ng/18/wizkid-served-eviction-notice-lekki-phase-1-apartment

grin grin

Typical Wizkid ragtag fans...Always bragging about what they don't have.

I'm sure the weed Wizkid smokes for a living has infected your brains.

I won't respond to that part where you said Wizkid sleeps with your mother. I'm not surprised cos that's the family's business wink wink

Now run off kid!
I will be sooo stup!d to discuss with a kid who believes the few millions Wizkid makes from his little little "international" shows can buy a whole Lagos State University grin grin grin

Same people who believed Dammy Krane, PSquare, etc own Private Jets

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
The last time i checked this place is not your FATHER's parlour... U did not buy nor subscribe my phone either,i have the right to say wateva thing i have to say... U wey get P'hd wetin u dey do for NL... MONKEY

Chimpanzee calling person monkey

A less that 2 GPA don't get you a PHD

Oya go sleep

Otay
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Book smart, street smart, business smart...if your goal is to be Uber rich, focus on the last two.

I think he found out soon enough what he wanted for himself.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Elmojiid:
bloggers u can lie o....aye le ibosi o
i wonder oo, all the courses wey u go frm 100 to 400 level sef no reach 44..
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Kingblingz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

Chimpanzee calling person monkey

A less that 2 GPA don't get you a PHD

Oya go sleep

Otay
... Combine ur family now and ur generation that is yet to come you will never have the kind of money he has now... Dey dere dey find who go school nd who no go school!! Scavenger

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Elmojiid:
bloggers u can lie o....aye le ibosi o
i wonder oo, all the courses wey u go take frm 100 to 400 level sef no reach 44..
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
... Combine ur family now and ur generation that is yet to come you will never have the kind of money he has now... Dey dere dey find who go school nd who no go school!! Scavenger

Has he used the money to feed your family that you now scream out your lungs

Your poverty no be here sef

I know you hungry, wait I will throw you a bone

Ha
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Kingblingz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

Has he used the money to feed your family that you now scream out your lungs

Your poverty no be here sef

I know you hungry, wait I will throw you a bone

Ha
We dont hate on successful folks in my family coz we know the feeling...if condom had not failed that yeye man nd abortion had not failed that loosed woman i wont b here exchanging words with FOOOOOL like u... Bastaaard son of a million Fathers

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ziinno:
Book smart, street smart, business smart...if your goal is to be Uber rich, focus on the last two.

I think he found out soon enough what he wanted for himself.

Baby, u're smart
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by adetes: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
I notice that first class dont normally get wat third class get no b by grade, is by talent this days
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by chinjo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
I beg na who CGPA don help?
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by crismark(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
I dont get.... Why all this? From leeds university to Lasu again? Shey now that he didnt graduate combine all ur lecturers nd Vc together he is richer than them all withoit the so called result... Who book epp?
U said wizkid is richer dan a VC U go school at all??
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by firebaby(f): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
O Ga O!!!! people she how many people the thing you post son EEP NOW NAH!!!!!
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
We dont hate on successful folks in my family coz we know the feeling...if condom had not failed that yeye man nd abortion had not failed that loosed woman i wont b here exchanging words with FOOOOOL like u... Bastaaard son of a million Fathers
That tiny little sense that u don't have is really paining me

You must have had a rough childhood.

So did is how your parents gave birth to you

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by artemismay: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Discover your true self, who book epp?, talent first.. if faraday, Newton and the likes didn't exercise their cognitve abilities i wonder what tech we would be using now..Na yarnsh people they use talk these days sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures) / Actor Olumide Bakare Is Dead! / Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.