Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,139 members, 7,842,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) (57792 Views)

"I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party / Grace Oyelude Looking Graceful At 86, Years After Winning First Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by crismark(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
maxiuc:
Who Gp help

Wizkid did what worked for him

Now he can pay anyone with PhD for 5yrs without going broke

Mumu!!! Ifeanyi ubah has PhD, Innocent chukwuma(innoson) has PhD, Cosmos maduka(coscharis) has phd, samuel onyishi(peace motors) has PhD,etc...make wizkid try am go pay one of these men for one day make we see hw him account balance go be...
#thinkbeforeyoutalk

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by mfujah(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
This one nah lie... Wizkid no be Ibrahim
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Acidosis:

Lmao grin grin grin

http://www..ng/18/wizkid-served-eviction-notice-lekki-phase-1-apartment

grin grin

Typical Wizkid ragtag fans...Always bragging about what they don't have.

I'm sure the weed Wizkid smokes for a living has infected your brains.

I won't respond to that part where you said Wizkid sleeps with your mother. I'm not surprised cos that's the family's business wink wink

Now run off kid!
I will be sooo stup!d to discuss with a kid who believes the few millions Wizkid makes from his little little "international" shows can buy a whole Lagos State University grin grin grin

Same people who believed Dammy Krane, PSquare, etc own Private Jets

grin grin

Dummy

The link is not working

Wait a minute, phyno, Flavor, Tekno, Lil Kesh, Skales all bought houses in Lagos, you mean to tell me that wizkid can't buy a house in Lagos ??

What drugs are you on ??

You need to see his Los Angeles mansion, how do i know he has a mansion in Los Angeles ?? I've been to his house, in the USA, you can access people's public records on the internet, you need more proof ?? I would have given you more evidence but your retardéd ass lives in Nigeria

You think anyone can buy a house in California ??

He toured 30 countries last year, let's say he performs for 10k, you mean he couldn't pay rent ??

Where do you live ?? What do you do for a living ?? But you could pay your rent ??

I blame your mother for taking it in her pusssy rather than swallowing

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen

Donkey

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Kingblingz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:
That tiny little sense that u don't have is really paining me

You must have had a rough childhood.

So did is how your parents gave birth to you

This is how you tend to behave when STUPIIDITY becomes your hobby.. BASTAARDD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER's!! Sense fall on you
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why are people so wicked?
What an invasion of privacy.

Waits for "Davido's" olodomatic transcript too.
He will be WORSE. Olodo "shuku-shuku". grin
Na efrybarry fit go school? undecided
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by mapist(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
I dont get.... Why all this? From leeds university to Lasu again? Shey now that he didnt graduate combine all ur lecturers nd Vc together he is richer than them all withoit the so called result... Who book epp?

Myopic mindset.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
This is how you tend to behave when STUPIIDITY becomes your hobby.. BASTAARDD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER's!! Sense fall on you

So these are the names your parents call you by

It must be really painful. You parents must be really violent towards you.

Don't commit suicide there is hope ooo

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
mapist:

Myopic mindset.
Kingblingz:
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
sense fall on una
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Maj196(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Truth is if u truely wanna be rich abeg put skul for one corner. The most successful people 2day r dropouts cuz its dulling dem
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
sense fall on una
crismark:

Mumu!!! Ifeanyi ubah has PhD, Innocent chukwuma(innoson) has PhD, Cosmos maduka(coscharis) has phd, samuel onyishi(peace motors) has PhD,etc...make wizkid try am go pay one of these men for one day make we see hw him account balance go be...
#thinkbeforeyoutalk
sense fall on una

shut up
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by crismark(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dee9977:
sense fall on unasense fall on una

shut up
U don see say na u sense need to fall on abi
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wizkid not being a "Whiz kid" has not stopped him from getting his own share of the good life has to offer and also does not mean those in school should lose focus... Running in your Lane in life with a goal is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by greatseed: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Superstar singer Wizkid left Lagos state University for Lead City University after he had very poor CGPAs of 1.86 & 1.00, final CGPA of 0.91 in 2 semesters.

In 2008, Wizkid was admitted to study Sociology at the Lagos State University’s Faculty of Social Science. However, he dropped out to focus on his music in mid-2009.

He was later admitted to Lead City University in Ibadan to study International Relations where he also dropped out after two sessions.

Below is a transcript showing his results for the two semesters in LASU.
As a young man obviously more passionate about his music than education, Wizkid started music at the age of 11 while understudying notable producer, OJB Jezreel.

As a frequent visitor to OJB’s PointBeat Studios at Gbaja Street in Surulere, he got inspired while watching 2face Idibia record songs for his Grass to Grace album. He was also around while Sound Sultan recorded his debut album, Jangbajantis.

Wizkid first came to the limelight when he featured on MI Abaga’s ‘Fast Money Fast Cars’ in 2009. He also featured on Kel’s track ‘Turn By Turn’ which further set him up as an act to watch out for.

He got signed to Banky W’s EME in 2009, same year he finally left school, and started recording his debut album.

Wizkid’s first single, ‘Holla At Your Boy’ was released in January 2010 and became an instant hit nationwide. The rest is history.

Today Wizkid is a force to reckon with in the music world, locally and internationally, among stars Tuface, Sound Sultan, MI Abaga & OJB he drew inspiration from.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/see-wizkids-transcript-lasu-shows-poor-cgpa-1-86-0-25.html

lalasticlala
So what do you want us 2 do with this bullzhit tatafo story
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by zheroes(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
with all the money he has does he need a certificate!!!! ? hell no. money is the certificate!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
So is brain is as smooth as...where e for dey if nah school he dey yan sey he wan go,,,book don tire me self
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by ShinyJay22(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Now I know what inspired that "Caro" song... Too much Caro ooooo.Anyways Daddy yo use him caro hammer.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
OP, but hope you that had "First Class Upper" (5.0 CGPA) are now richer than him. Academic success does not determine real life success: THE RICHEST PEOPLE ON EARTH AREN'T THE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN SCHOOL.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
GossipHeart:

[s]
Dummy

The link is not working

Wait a minute, phyno, Flavor, Tekno, Lil Kesh, Skales all bought houses in Lagos, you mean to tell me that wizkid can't buy a house in Lagos ??

What drugs are you on ??

You need to see his Los Angeles mansion, how do i know he has a mansion in Los Angeles ?? I've been to his house, in the USA, you can access people's public records on the internet, you need more proof ?? I would have given you more evidence but your retardéd ass lives in Nigeria

You think anyone can buy a house in California ??

He toured 30 countries last year, let's say he performs for 10k, you mean he couldn't pay rent ??

Where do you live ?? What do you do for a living ?? But you could pay your rent ??
[/s]

I blame MY mother for taking ME in her pusssy rather than swallowing

I was born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen

Donkey

grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3026005/wizkid-served-quit-notice-lekki

http://independent.ng/reaction-trails-wizkid-eviction/

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/exclusive-wizkid-given-quit-notice-at.html?m=1

I don't care whether he can afford a house or not.. all I know is that Wizkid got evicted... now DIE!! f00lish boy who sees "abroad" as life achievement grin grin grin grin grin grin You really think I care about Wizkid or his zero CGPA? lmao

I'm just concerned that an irresponsible ediot like you believes Wizkid can buy Lagos State University..

You're either a shameless 65 year old failure who loves defending small small boys online, or a Dammy Krane wannabie who dreams of abroad life on a daily basis from his shared one room squatting apartment.

One more word from you, and you will regret ever joining Nairaland.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by EngrXrix(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bank account cgpa be off the charts tho...... results ain't nothing but a sheet of paper... you are the real deal..
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by yewawa: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Poor result......Good money ....what else? .

God please grant me enough money to execute my project.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by kenechi072: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
A reputable company has some vacancies for Adhoc staff for a period of 1 WEEK (7 days). Numeration is very attractive.

The job is a marketing job (data capturing) and it is most suitable for SSCE holders, undergraduates or people who want to earn some extra cash.
It will be preferable if applicants live around IKEJA , AJAH, IKORODU, SURULERE and FESTAC axis. Apply before Saturday 8/7/2017.

Expression of interest:

TEXT YES TO 08093344991 and we'd get in touch with you.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Sirferiu: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Only foolish people will keep insulting those that actually studied well in school.
Though, Wizkid might be rich with low CGPA but that doesn't mean he isn't regretting that he couldn't study well. What's the essence of his money when he can't contribute to an intellectual discussion?
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by ivolt: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
I dont get.... Why all this? From leeds university to Lasu again? Shey now that he didnt graduate combine all ur lecturers nd Vc together he is richer than them all withoit the so called result... Who book epp?

Black man mentality.
Think!
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Kemmystar: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Show me d man who wont lik to b like Wizkid & i wil show u d man in penury
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bad belle, who gives a Bleep about paper result this days? Making money is the main thing. Pastor Oyakikomhe had a worst result but he went ahead and made money and now even richer than the school VC who claimed to be brilliant.
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by bidexmat(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
the best comment I have read so far today on Nairaland! Your comment sweet me pass Mouth Gig aswear down. Imagine them idle mofos digging out irrelevances to rubbish a shine so cosmic. Who book epp abeg! undecided
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
BurningBlade:
Chai! See olodo rabata sha!

Well, Nigeria doesn't wanna know, just make money and people will celebrate you. It's that simple.
see them always quick to shout nigerians,Beyoncé never graduated,Bill gate never graduated,many of American celebrities that never graduated yet they are celebrated over there in America so wassup with the nigeria nonsense u people keep shouting......Americans no dey celebrate beyonce??dem no dey celebrate most of the American rappers??so what nonsense are u people saying ....typical hypocrite always quick to condemn their own country
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
odeade1:
education is super hyped just Like sex

Sex is not super hyped. cool
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kingblingz:
na why u no wan go sku abi...pele
Re: Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
mfujah:
This one nah lie... Wizkid no be Ibrahim
na chuckwudi..odecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Throws Money At Lagos Airport & The Scramble For It Is Real / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos] / Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.