Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode (1701 Views)

Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by mr1759: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lawyer and former minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has requested that forgiveness be sought from the Igbos in connection to the number of lives lost during the civil war. In a tweet obtained Thursday, he said “We killed 3 million Igbos in the war including 1 million children. We should be begging them for forgiveness and not threatening them”.
see tweet...
Thu, Jul 06 2017 10:52:45 realF Femi Fani-Kayode @realFFK THU, JUL 06 2017 09:29:19 We killed 3 million Igbos in the war including 1 million children. We should be begging them for forgiveness and not threatening them. Fani... I am Igbo and you are not. But let me inform you straight. This your pity party we know is geared towards setting us up again for another war. You want to use us as tools against the government which in turn we'll regret and you and your yoruba cronies will gain the aftermath. But we are still left with some wise people, me inclusive who has betrayed you before you arrived. Stop instigating us against the run of play in disguise.
Still On Fani-Kayode, March 14, 2017 Any Igbo person in APC needs to have Any Igbo Person In APC Needs To Have His Or Her Head Examined fani-Kayode May 19, 2017 Nigeria should break up now Or Get Restructured - Femi Fani Kayode April 19, 2017 http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/begging-igbos-forgiveness-fani-kayode/

1 Like

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
On behalf of the good people of SOUTH SOUTH I'm saying sorry to our brothers from the EAST, if there is any way we've wronged you kindly accept our apology.

South West should beg now grin

12 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Igboesika: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
There can never be forgiveness until the needful is done.
Until they grant Igbos their heart desires which Nnamdi Kanu has been clamouring for, there can never be peace.

Peace and development can only come when we go our separate ways. As long as we are all still together in this stagnant entity....
No forgiveness,
No peace,
No development.

Let me stay here and watch how afonja Muslim will start insulting this man for his wonderful opinion. Sometimes I wonder what would be the fate of Yoruba Christians and northern Christians in Nigeria after umuchineke must have left this contraption.
May God help them.

18 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Iykmann(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ffk one wise onye ofe nmanu

5 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by attackgat: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igbos have lost a lot of souls just because the British made them part of this disgrace of a country called Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nonsense from a fool.
Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by perez100: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
I think FFK is right. If Nigerians are wise, they must start begging Igbos now b4 it becomes too late. They must act now for their own good.

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Kamelot77(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
I finally accept.........ffk dint Av sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by ODVanguard: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Smh. FFK has to be one of the most unstable and inconsistent man that ever liveth. I don't even need to go too far back down memory lane referring to his statements about the same people to prove this. But ever since he wifed that doll baby looking broad, he's been singing a new song (igbo women seem to have a way of turning some Yoruba men into mumu). Nothing new here coz he's just trying to suck-up to his in-laws like he's been doing lately. Igbos celebrating and worshipping him today should just pray that he never breaks up with that chic.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by laudate: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
perez100:
I think FFK is right. If Nigerians are wise, they must start begging Igbos now b4 it becomes too late. They must act now for their own good.

So the guns of the Biafran soldiers and the bombs dropped from jets flown by mercenaries on behalf of Biafra, did not kill anyone? shocked Let them apologise first, too. As for FFK, someone should tell him that war is not a tea party. When a war happens, people die. That is why people do NOT go to war, without counting the cost. That is why people seek all means possible to avoid armed conflict. 'War does not prove who is right, it only reveals how many are dead.' Ojukwu had more than enough people advising him NOT to go to war. Yet he led innocent souls into an avoidable armed conflict, when he did not have enough soldiers, resources and ammunition to win that war. Ojukwu and his descendants should apologise to Nd'Igbo for this. undecided

The rest of you should just ignore FFK. He has taken on the toga of a court jester. And has had too much pu'ssy from that Igbo babe, which is why he is misjiving like this. sad These days, he speaks like an intoxicated man.

6 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by madone: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ffk is a fool he should be the one begging the Ibos for all I care ...mehn this guy is just soo self centered..was it not this fool that was ranting all over the internet of sleeping with Bianca ojukwu even when the ibos were still grieving for his death. Ibos should never forgive him even if they have any reason to forgive the yorubas for anything.

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Masterclass32: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Igbo question. It must be dealt with before Nigeria can move forward and indeed progress.

Constantly shoving it aside hasn't, and WILL NOT do anybody any good. The earlier we deal with it and get it over with, the better.

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Omofunaab2: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
laudate:

So the guns of the Biafran soldiers and the bombs dropped from jets flown by mercenaries on behalf of Biafra, did not kill anyone? shocked Let them apologise first, too. As for FFK, someone should tell him that war is not a tea party. When a war happens, people die. That is why people do NOT go to war, without counting the cost. That is why people seek all means possible to avoid armed conflict. 'War does not prove who is right, it only reveals how many are dead.' Ojukwu had more than enough people advising him NOT to go to war. Yet he led innocent souls into an avoidable armed conflict, when he did not have enough soldiers, resources and ammunition to win that war. Ojukwu and his descendants should apologise to Nd'Igbo for this. undecided

The rest of you should just ignore FFK. He has taken on the toga of a court jester. And has had too much pu'ssy from that Igbo babe, which is why he is misjiving like this. sad These days, he speaks like an intoxicated man.

Bros, during the civil war, the biafran soldiers fought with the Holy Bible while Nigerian soldiers came with machine guns and bombs so as a result of that 3 million igbos died. .

We really need to beg the igbos

6 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by laudate: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Bros, during the civil war, the biafran soldiers fought with the Holy bibles while Nigerian soldiers came with machine guns and bombs so as a result of that 3 million igbos died. .

wink shocked smiley

5 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Oladimejyy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
A taboo...
My tribe will never beg a foolish,parasite,drug traffickers,baby factories producers etc..
Never.
I can never ever beg anybody forefathers or ancestors.If they dont like let them kill themselve ..
Honestly speak the day a yoruba will knee for an igbo the earth will shake...
There is nothing igbos have that the yorubas doesnt have...
Yoruba use every thing in this world to superior the igbo.
Education:yoruba overpowered the igbos...
Authorities and Power;Even the igbos cant argue..
Wealth;Even Angel can testify onbehalf of the Yoruba..
Military power:Igbos can testify to that..
An okro can never be taller than it planter.(Yoruba proverb)

5 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Oladimejyy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
On behalf of the good people of SOUTH SOUTH I'm saying sorry to our brothers from the EAST, if there is any way we've wronged you kindly accept our apology.

South West should beg now grin
Omo iya you're just typing because you want "Likes".
Igbos are betrayers.
A guy created a thread that Banjo body eaten by dogs many bastard that were born in 90s were abusing the guy that it was a lie ..
Banjo supported igbos with his soul and body he fought with biafra soldiers but they killed him because he couldnt defeat the Nigeria soldier but Ojukwu(a bastard) ran away and they even gave him a king's burial.
It can never be possible for the yorubas to beg the igbos

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Oladimejyy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
attackgat:
Igbos have lost a lot of souls just because the British made them part of this disgrace of a country called Nigeria.
You dont know history,did you know how many people were kill in Ore by the biafra soldiers before they retreated...
Did you know that Brigadier Victor Banjo a yoruba being that fought with Biafra was killed by Igbos and his body was eat by the dogs.
You dont know history

4 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by mr1759: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
why do ppl hate ffk for saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Oladimejyy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
perez100:
Who the fucking hell are igbos..
Who is sharpened their teeth..
Who is beating a drum and asking them to be dancing..
What did they have..
THE HEAD CAN NEVER BE THE TAIL

1 Like

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by MetaPhysical: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Someone need to remind FFK that his father, Fani Power was penciled down as one of the Yoruba leaders to be assassinated in January 66 coup. In fact, they bundled him into a truck and took him down with them to an Army unit and awaited arrival of the assassins that will throw him in a military jeep and drive him into middle of a field somewhere or in a bush and pump bullets into him. By stroke of luck, Gowon stopped at the Army unit, asked why he was there, not satisfied with answers, Gowon snatched and took him along with him. Thats how close FFK father was to ending like the rest of leaders wasted by Ibo.

FFK is a prodigal son. He has not honored the memory of his father.

Has the Ibos apologized to his family for kidnapping and targeting his father for assassination? Have they apologized for assassinating Akintola and other Yoruba, civilian and military?

4 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by OAUTemitayo: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Bros, during the civil war, the biafran soldiers fought with the Holy Bible while Nigerian soldiers came with machine guns and bombs so as a result of that 3 million igbos died. .

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by CltrAltDel: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
conductor6:

Can you mention your tribe's name? cheesy

Can you mention their real fathers name…. Kikikiki grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5417308_img1129_jpeg78ed4135e33e0e56d8816744df9ae9ac

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Deedeedee3: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
ODVanguard:
Smh. FFK has to be one of the most unstable and inconsistent man that ever liveth. I don't even need to go too far back down memory lane referring to his statements about the same people to prove this. But ever since he wifed that doll baby looking broad, he's been singing a new song (igbo women seem to have a way of turning some Yoruba men into mumu). Nothing new here coz he's just trying to suck-up to his in-laws like he's been doing lately. Igbos celebrating and worshipping him today should just pray that he never breaks up with that chic.
I dont understand that man at all.
I wonder how ffk life will look like in yoruba land when the country finaly splits.
SMH!

1 Like

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by ODVanguard: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

I dont understand that man at all.
I wonder how ffk life will look like in yoruba land when the country finaly splits.
SMH!

In my opinion, such men as FFK shouldn't be allowed to represent Yoruba interests during/under any negotiations session that is meant to represent our collective interests as a people simply because they have been compromised (by pu.z.zy in his case) and will likely sell us out/short. He's unreliable because he's never been consistent on any issue.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Oladimejyy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
conductor6:

Can you mention your tribe's name? cheesy
Why dont you ask your forefathers or ancestors.
koshi lo jor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by Deedeedee3: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
ODVanguard:

In my opinion, such men as FFK shouldn't be allowed to represent Yoruba interests during/under any negotiations session that is meant to represent our collective interests as a people simply because they have been compromised and will likely sell us out/short. He's unreliable because he's never been consistent on any issue.
Many Yorubas are beginning to see who he truly is. The foool does not know that the Igbos he is trying to please do not like him. They see him as an "afonja". They are only behind him because of what they are benefitting from his stupidity. The eddiot does not know that he is creating enemies for himself from his own people. Any man that laughs and plays with an enemy of his people creates a more dangerous enemy; which are his people. When trouble comes for him, he will run back to us, but he will be sent back.
Very inconsistent and useless man he is.

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by dannytoe(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Too late for Afonja's to apologize. Biafra has come to stay, as for bubu. Hit like if you think Tinubu must pay the Ultimate Price for what he caused................!!

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by conductor6: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Why dont you ask your forefathers or ancestors.
koshi lo jor
Your father and mother are currently working inside my farm. Don't worry I'll ask them when their shift is done. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode by CltrAltDel: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
conductor6:

Your father and mother are currently working inside my farm. Don't worry I'll ask them when their shift is done. cheesy
……. When we finally release una to achieve una Biafrauud, we will start charging you guys for memes like this.
we wil trademark it to prevent your 419 a$$ from making money off Nigeria
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano / Joshua Iginla Prophecies For 2018 / "The Tragedy Of Lagos" By Professor Pius Adesanmi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.