Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Fr. Mbaka Drops Another Bombshell On Buhari’s Health, Says He Heard Cry From Aso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Mbaka Drops Another Bombshell On Buhari’s Health, Says He Heard Cry From Aso (942 Views)

Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Drops Another Bombshell On Buhari’s Health, Says He Heard Cry From Aso by Zubby56(f): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
LATEST POLITICS SPORTS GOSSIP WEDDINGS HAUSA NEWS FEEDBACK PHOTO NEWS BOKO HARAM BUZZ ENTERTAINMENT NAIJ.COM TV 363 USD/NGN Investigation unmasks policewoman who helped Evans escape in 2006; she’s now a CSP Advertise with us Fr. Mbaka drops another bombshell on Buhari’s health, says he heard cry from Aso rock Author: Wale Akinola UPDATED: 13 HOURS AGO VIEWS: 98548 Category: Local news SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL SEND ON WHATSAPP SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL SEND ON WHATSAPP - Reverend Father Ejika Mbaka has broken silence over Buhari’s health - The fiery pastor said he had a vision that there was a cry like rain from Aso rock - He said that there was a time he told Buhari that people were planning to kill him but nobody listened to him The controversial and fiery preacher, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, has voiced out again on the health of President Muhammadu Buhari. Mbaka, who was speaking during a weekly programme entitled ‘E No Dey Again’ held on Wednesday July 5, said he heard a cry like pattering of the rain from the Aso Rock chamber. The cleric during the programme said he had a vision where he was at a meeting in Aso Rock, which had Ibrahim Babaginda in attendance. “I asked him (IBB) a question about Buhari but he told me to forget it. There is cry like rain in Aso Rock and in the north. In the spirit world, Nigerian flag is burning. Within a short time what is hidden will be revealed,” he said. Read more

For more details visit
http://Www.Starmediablog.com

https://www.facebook.com/surepredi/
Re: Fr. Mbaka Drops Another Bombshell On Buhari’s Health, Says He Heard Cry From Aso by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
FTC special dedication to the Afonja mod that banned me for saying the truth.
South east and south south should be spectators in the upcoming tussle .
Asiwaju and Akande should lead southwest against there masters.
Game of thrones is loading
Biafra has come .
Umuchineke anya anwu awaala

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Drops Another Bombshell On Buhari’s Health, Says He Heard Cry From Aso by Zubby56(f): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
FTC special dedication to the Afonja mod that banned me for saying the truth.
South east and south south should be spectators in the upcoming tussle .
Asiwaju and Akande should lead southwest against there masters.
Game of thrones is loading
Biafra has come .
Umuchineke anya anwu awaala
Yes ooo

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigerian Police Force, Checkout The New Name / The Ozubulu Church Massacre: Motive, Culprits, The Compromised Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.