Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (22976 Views)

Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by smileyoo: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2017
the mal-administration of nigeria by this evil leaders, is gathering huge support for biafran agitators, but the basic question is: are the potential leaders of this so-called biafra any better than the rogues we called leaders in nigeria? the answer is no. if only they can convince us that the so-called biafra system 'll be better than this hell-hole called nigeria. the black race 're waiting for a workable nation in size of nigeria to look up to and be proud of. i wish our leaders 'll sincerely allow the nigerian project to work. may be am dreaming.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by kechywillz(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2017
This ffk is on point
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2017
ShootToKill:
Nice one from FFK. More pain to ewedu muslim skull above me. Insha allah!
What about the Christians?
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2017
facelessangel:
But l am begining to sispect this man. Why cant he use this energy to champion the liberation of his people from their Abokki slave masters.
Yorubas have been ill treated and have their leaders killed by the hausas. Why is he so much interested in Biafra affairs?
Act like a monkey to catch a monkey.He is using una.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Continue deceiving Nnamdi Kanu, till he ends up like you.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by olapink: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
FFK LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB. FIGHTING HARD TO BE tHE NEW SPOKESMAN OF KANU. EMMA POWERFUL, WATCH UR BACK. ..
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by ipob1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Olarababy:

neva quote me if you dont have anything useful to say. OLOSHI
grin
Olarababy:

neva quote me if you dont have anything useful to say. OLOSHI
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by OgaBuhari: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Let me shock u, There's a 70% chance that the SE/Igbo land has more oil n gas than SS.

SE is 99.99% unexplored n the oil n gas here is untouched. Unlike SS oil that has been bastardized, even calabar oil don finish sef.

It will shock u later.
make i ask you?? Oil dey finish?

Olodo Calabar no been even get oil since the days of Adam and Eve it was still a barren and dry terrain
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by TheDirectorate: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

cool ...Watching you

You are one and the same, as your ip details confirm.
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by boxypane(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ohaneche:

Let them sell me e no concern you. Why all this hatred on Igbo people? because they are successful and blessed??
Oga forgetti. If u see something wey no good. Talk am! let the Igbo break away today. U go see me follow them go there country.
Oga, u don't tell a stubborn fly not to follow a corpse to the grave...
you don't stop lying to yourself...
Re: The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu by router123(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Understanding is difficult for you
You can see he said if 10% of Nigerians had his courage we wouldn't be in this mess. What he meant by that statement was that our leaders won't be messing up as the are doing now because their will be people to raise up to them.

Ok oooo. Tell me his courage now. As a literate man any courageous act that is not guided by d constitution of the land is just a display of stupidity.
How many times have he written to the efcc as touching his state governor or any fraud dat the sees?
How many law suit has he initiated as a freedom fighter.
So he thinks starting an illegal station and making hate speeches is a display of courage?
Am not saying Nigeria is what it should be, our political elite have taken advantage of us.
Forming d republic of Biafra won't change it. That is y I am looking at the "our mumu don do" movement Charley boy is organizing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano State Governor 'ganduje' Suspend Emir Of Kano 'mallam Sanusi II' See Reason / ECOWAS Challenges Nigeria’s Border Closure, Sets Up Committee / Tinubu Snubs Niger Coup Leader’s Overtures For Direct Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.