Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) (15325 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where the road on your head dey lead to?

27 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Oyindidi(f): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
God NOSE best

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Because you just barb your hair we no go see road waka again? Anyways, go bath and wash the hair. You still got the liners on it

20 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
God NOSES best
My Nose is Slightly Pointed, it ain't big dear
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by smartty68(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
So as you big like this you still the barb small pikin hairstyle ni undecided

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Because you just barb your hair we no go see road waka again? Anyways, go bath and wash the hair. You still got the liners on it
..lol Actually, I took the pics yesterday
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
its ironic that fine guys here dont do this, its all these kabu kabu yoots that do it

20 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by thickminaj(f): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin ok we've seen wht nxt...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by dacovajnr: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bro, I just wanna tell you that.

Your Barber is fvcking good!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
my body tongue

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by AlvanT(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
smartty68:
To be very honest with you guys I only know 2 most handsome guys on Nairaland and they are www.nairaland.com/eldaillest and another romancelander I can't recall his moniker,OP you try,at least you're in the category of fynestboi and his likes,www.nairaland.com/ichommy still try.No be all these wannabe nigg*s.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Park01: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Bro, I just wanna tell you that.

Your Barber is fvcking good!!! grin
the barber deserve award.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
lol
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsJude:
its ironic that fine guys here dont do this, its all these kabu kabu yoots that do it

Bro, what do you know?...infact you have no right to rate your fellow guy....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Park01:
the barber deserve award.
thanks guys
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Park01: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
To be very honest with you guys I only know 2 most handsome guys on Nairaland and they are www.nairaland.com/eld.aillest and another romancelander I can't recall his moniker, OP you try,at least you're in the category of fynestboi and his likes ,www.nairaland.com/ichommy still try.No be all these wannabe nigg*s.
Emboldened..... where's your children bro? grin

Eldaillest is cool, the nigga you mentioned below doesn't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Park01: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:
thanks guys
you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:

Bro, what do you know?...infact you have no right to rate your fellow guy....
i knw tht i dont feel unsure abt my looks and come here to seek attention with a melon head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
thickminaj:
grin ok we've seen wht nxt...?
rate the pics
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsJude:
i knw tht i dont feel unsure abt my looks and come here to seek attention with a melon head
Bro, you're nothing buh a Hater...bye

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
smartty68:
So Drake is a small Pikin too....I laugh....

Pls kindly delete this edited pics of mine....it ain't necessary
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by AlvanT(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Park01:
Emboldened..... where's your children bro? grin

Eldaillest is cool, the nigga you mentioned below doesn't worth it.
The last guy changed his DP,I'm not sure that's him.What do you meant by my children,how?
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Park01: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
The last guy changed his DP,I'm not sure that's him.What do you meant by my children,how?
Check, don't you think you might be quoting the wrong person?
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by AlvanT(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:

They are fine tho.....buh not cuter than me
You see my bro,cute guys don't blow thier trumpet,others do the talking for them.I hardly see any drop dead handsome guy making threads about his looks.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
lolz
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by sirjakez(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin grin... joblessness is really bad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by AlvanT(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Park01:
Check, don't you think you might be quoting the wrong person?
I don't know o but search for the guy he contested for Mr Nairaland last year,infact all 3 of them.I was a guest then.Fynestboi won I think.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:
my body tongue
see how you are sweating profusely...did you just come out from the other room..btw,why is the colour of your face so different from that of your body...did you apply foundation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO / Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.