Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Osinbajo spokesperson Disown statement accredited to Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo spokesperson Disown statement accredited to Saraki (583 Views)

Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo spokesperson Disown statement accredited to Saraki by Raptureminded(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Apc Nigeria and Laolu Akande disown mischievous article saying "Osinbajo replies Saraki"

Cc lala
mynd44

Re: Osinbajo spokesperson Disown statement accredited to Saraki by Raptureminded(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
continuation....
lala and other mods please this topic needs to be in Front page to discredit the false statement published earlier

Re: Osinbajo spokesperson Disown statement accredited to Saraki by Qmerit(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Some of us know and even know who re the players but they re failing.
Re: Osinbajo spokesperson Disown statement accredited to Saraki by TheFreeOne: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Like I opined earlier there's a high powered political game ongoing.

Osinbajo shouldn't allow himself to be taken unawares in this game of wits.
Re: Osinbajo spokesperson Disown statement accredited to Saraki by Raptureminded(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cc seun mynd44
Re: Osinbajo spokesperson Disown statement accredited to Saraki by Raptureminded(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Like I opined earlier there's a high powered political game ongoing.

Osinbajo shouldn't allow himself to be taken unawares in this game of wits.
You are right

(1) (Reply)

International Rankings Of Nigeria / Osun West: Omisore Congratulates Adeleke, Osun Electorate / Biafra And The North: In Defence Of Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.