Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Pledge To Nigeria My Country... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pledge To Nigeria My Country... (522 Views)

Ferry Gberegbe: Governor Wike Redeems N200m Pledge To Late Dr's Family / Priest Killing: Ugwuanyi, Religious Leaders Pledge To Fish Out Culprits / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pledge To Nigeria My Country... by bolaino(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
i pledge to Nigeria my country. to be faithful loyal and honest. to serve Nigeria with all my strength and uphold her honour and glory so help me God....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country... by KingSango(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
bolaino:
i pledge to Nigeria my country. to be faithful loyal and honest. to serve Nigeria with all my strength and uphold her honour and glory so help me God....

This is a good action. You may not agree with all the decisions made by your brothers and sisters in power but it is only a few of them that are outright traitors. Most of them want the best for Nigeria, some are too excessive, in that lies their issues of wanting to fight for the status quo. It would be better for you to concentrate on developing power for yourself via way of inner light. We are deceived to believe we can change the outer world with outer action. It is only by inner world changing can we change the outer world. I've read Don Juan said to Carlos Castaneda that once a man seizes his destiny, shows integrity towards his goals, the universe will take care of all obstacles in his path and make people disappear who are causing him trouble. Visualize the positive, give no energy to the negative, after consistent energy the positive will outshine the dark negativity and the path before you will suddenly become clear for you to complete your vision. Ase. Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country... by bolaino(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Trump Gives Nigeria $121m HELP... DETAILS / Tabula Rasa: All Nigerian Politicians Must Vacate or Die / Fayose: Nigerians Must Reject Apc's Committee On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.