Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) (68361 Views)

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump / President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by sonofluc1fer: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
decatalyst:

It is not an accident that "work" comes before "pray" in the bible.
Which Bible una dey read these days?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
ecoeco:
Buhari is busy landing on hospital beds

#Eco99#

SAVAGE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by morbeta(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Since we don't submarine our Awol president will land on.............have we forgotten so soon that he landed on his cattle ranch on assumption of office.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by victor8269: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrMcJay:
Unfortunately, Donald Trump landed on Twitter instead.

Please, no one should mention Buhari here. When Buhari was in his youth, he commanded a battalion of soldiers that decimated the Maitasine Islamic sect. Buhari hit them so hard that he personally led soldiers who chased them out of Nigeria, entered Niger and continued chasing them right into the capital of Niger Republic.
He is still hitting them abi?, actually there are two people who bear the name, one is a dog in Ogun state, the other is a ghost worker in London, which of them are you talking about?
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
ephi123:
So many hilarious comments on this thread cheesy

See better president. What a shame to Nigeria and all the old cargo African presidents.
Hian, Buhari is not an old cargo, he is the youngest president in the world, smart, intelligent, charismatic, he is in England to assist British prime minister to manage and make the UK economy more vibrant and he is also going to show them the way forward after Brexit tongue
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by ephi123(f): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Buhari is not an old cargo, he is the youngest president in the world, smart, intelligent, charismatic, he is in England to assist British prime minister to manage and make the UK economy more vibrant and he is also going to show them the way forward after Brexit tongue

grin grin I hear you
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
oz4real83:
This only happens when u have a young and fully fit president. Our youths in this country need to take a strong stand in the politics of this country. The youths must know that the future belongs to them. We must not sit and watch while some old cargoes in the various arms of govt destroy our dream of a better and prosperous Nigeria.
we know all that bro... but our grand pa's and great grand pa's should give us the opportunity. they've held firmly onto the reins of power as if its their birthright.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by IBreakRules: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
oz4real83:
This only happens when u have a young and fully fit president. Our youths in this country need to take a strong stand in the politics of this country. The youths must know that the future belongs to them. We must not sit and watch while some old cargoes in the various arms of govt destroy our dream of a better and prosperous Nigeria.
I'm proudly not proud to be a Nigerian...... youth for that matter.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

Lwkm...i don laff die..chai

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Ashley86400: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
We are still waiting for Buhari to land. . . grin
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
ephi123:

grin grin I hear you
l know you have something to say about my comments but you are not ready for too much grammar today, once Buhari fix UK economy, he will proceed to the US to assist Trump on how to silence North Korea president tongue
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by luckyogor(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hahahaha,its funny how people tag the french "super power",lmao,they arent and would never be,nigeria will take the french in a real battle excluding nuclear and atomic weapons, the french a bloody bunch of wannabes.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Aragon: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
oz4real83:

Not happening dude! Your youths are not interested in any of these, Rather they love to talk about Wizkid, Davido, Slay Queens and Insult each others online
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by nobleblood: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
oz4real83:

Stop talking about youth being the future.

This set of youth, na only one thing dem know

LASHING!

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make Buhari try this

Elect fit officials
You no go hear
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrMcJay:

Please, no one should mention Buhari here. When Buhari was in his youth, he commanded a battalion of soldiers that decimated the Maitasine Islamic sect. Buhari hit them so hard that he personally led soldiers who chased them out of Nigeria, entered Niger and continued chasing them right into the capital of Niger Republic.

Wow learnt something new today

So we have always had 'boko haram' since independence.

Anyway buhari actions were in the past
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bubu landing

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yet we are still searching for our OLD GOAT that got lost in one DAURA farm o! grin

78 year old mumu wey no know imsef.
Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by caprini1: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
MirJay:
undecided. Someone should ask Mr President or the Acting President or even the Senate President or the cabal to try jumping from Aso rock (the rock i mean) with Parachute.

I categorically suggest that all politicians and intending politicians should undergo this as a platform for screening them.
Their agbada go hook something,thereby throwing them into a shark infested ocean grin
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by orbis(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrMcJay:

I get am before na old story.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
orbis:

I get am before na old story.

He who doesn't know where he's coming from can never know where he's going.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by BRAV0O(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrMcJay:

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by HillsBlaze(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

u wicked
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

u wicked
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

u wicked
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
oz4real83:

Point of correction.... Old cargoes using nepa bill as waec certificate
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrMcJay:

Sir, I want you to counter ne with facts cos without proof, your allegations hold no water. If for instance I say you're a lunatic without providing proof of such, it would just amount to beer parlour gossip.

Asking me to ask anyone in the military is like I telling you to ask any psychiatric doctor of your mental status. There's a prescribed process.

The onus here my friend is on you the Buharist to prove to me that Buhari succeeded in any assignment he was ever given ...But first let's start from the WASC he failed
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by louwie(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrMcJay:

"When Buhari was in his youth" , This is all you need to note; sadly you didn't.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by olabolawasiu(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordCrimson:
At least he landed somewhere, Our President has not landed for over 2months now

U got it wrong. Landed on UK hospital bed.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
louwie:

"When Buhari was in his youth" , This is all you need to note; sadly you didn't.

Macron is also in his youth. I hope that fact isn't lost on you.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Gh0stFreak: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fayose can do more than this

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
tballeyy:
u are funny
i just made a wish o..seems Bubu is a lazy bone.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
tballeyy:
u are funny
i just made a wish o..seems Bubu is a lazy bone.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by wissenschaften(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

CHISOSS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.