Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) (68372 Views)

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump / President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Ichietome: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2017
MrMcJay:

A threat by North Korea deserves serious response by a world power. Instead of a suitable response, Trump ran to Twitter.

As for Buhari, he's a decorated military general. However, his present health and the handicap of the country doesn't allow him provide response of any kind.
Don't argue in ignorance
America was the first to respond to North Korea's ICBM test by firing missiles into the sea of Korea
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by breakeven: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2017
This is the power of youth.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Pizzy01(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2017
MOSTEC:
LEMME BUY LAND HERE.....

.......FP MATERIAL..

.....EXCEPT OUR MODS ARE.....M...
You want them to land you a Ban?
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Once Bubu comes back, he will lead the troops from the front. Sambisa straight angry

Macaroni is still a learner undecided undecided
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Kingspin:
There are several reasons why Nigeria is sick. Imagine this twisted comment.[i][/i]

It's not my fault if you're incapable of deciphering the import of the post.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by ephi123(f): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l know you have something to say about my comments but you are not ready for too much grammar today, once Buhari fix UK economy, he will proceed to the US to assist Trump on how to silence North Korea president tongue

I didn't know where to start with that your comment, na so I lipsrsealed Buhari vs North Korea despot, what a wonderful combo!

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2017
louwie:

I should be telling you that. Buhari at his age has no BUSINESS leading us.

Macron is a youth, Buhari isn't, In a saner clime, at most Buhari should be an elder statesman, counselling and nurturing people like Macron.

Whoever voted for him tho.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2017
I bet he has always want to do that. Dream come true, never give up in life. wink
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Marvidris(f): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2017
wow!
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by mecussey(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2017
MrMcJay:
Unfortunately, Donald Trump landed on Twitter instead.

Please, no one should mention Buhari here. When Buhari was in his youth, he commanded a battalion of soldiers that decimated the Maitasine Islamic sect. Buhari hit them so hard that he personally led soldiers who chased them out of Nigeria, entered Niger and continued chasing them right into the capital of Niger Republic.

I must mention it...Macron landed in submarine, Trump landed on tweeter, and Buhari landed in London hospital. The main thing is there was landing, so we are moving are among the landers, nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by lilytender: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2017
ecoeco:
Buhari is busy landing on hospital beds

#Eco99#

You fools, when Buahri was at this young President Macron's age, Buhari was slaughtering and annihilating Biafrans both young and old, men and women from 1967 to 1970. Even at Buhari's old age, he is still the Biafrans' nightmare.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Sunjay13(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2017
The youths of this land must wake up. 2019 is approaching,let's give one our youths the chance by voting him/her in as our president. God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by aprokomania(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
I wish buhari can do this.
please kindly articulate how buhari landing on a nuclear submarine will alleviate the economic situation of the country.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Ichietome:

Don't argue in ignorance
America was the first to respond to North Korea's ICBM test by firing missiles into the sea of Korea
And twitting too.My point is n.korea is the closest threat to mankind thanks to dump Obama and now millitary intervention is dangerous for mankind.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2017
aprokomania:

please kindly articulate how buhari landing on a nuclear submarine will alleviate the economic situation of the country.
u think am happy with Bubu? No.. I'm angry.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2017
mecussey:

I must mention it...Macron landed in submarine, Trump landed on tweeter, and Buhari landed in London hospital. The main thing is there was landing, so we are moving are among the landers, nothing new.

My brother, landing is landing.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2017
All over the world, elected political actors are serving their people, but in Nigeria we serve them like Kings.

Politicians are our workers, our constitution is flawed, Nigerians are being enslaved, bloody zombies.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by dammmy(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

Aye le o ibosi oooo Aye dorikodo koyeemi mo! Wickid!
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

You are damn funny
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by hamzeiy: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
MrMcJay:

Please, no one should mention Buhari here. When Buhari was in his youth, he commanded a battalion of soldiers that decimated the Maitasine Islamic sect. Buhari hit them so hard that he personally led soldiers who chased them out of Nigeria, entered Niger and continued chasing them right into the capital of Niger Republic.
that was wheb buhari was buhari. youthfulness is good for leadership
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by uzoexcel(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Duh.......my president can do that sad
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
I wish buhari can do this.

Wishful thinking cheesy
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Trump is a wrestler, Macron is a James Bond, Baba is what ?
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Blessedgurl(f): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2017
henryhemon:

What are our young politicians doing? Saraki and Dino? Our youths will be worst than the elders,they will steal us blind and still intimidate us. No hope expect some youths who didn't grow up here.

Our young politicians feeds from the old so not much have been done by them. We need new radicals and that will work out well if there's independent candidacy.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by aviazuva: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2017
MrMcJay:

It actually took the intervention of the then Presido Shagari to
stop Buhari in the middle of another country and retrieve him back to Nigeria.
Them was the days.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2017
This is small now,buhari can do more than this now,abi I lie ni
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2017
aviazuva:

It actually took the intervention of the then Presido Shagari to
stop Buhari in the middle of another country and retrieve him back to Nigeria.
Them was the days.

That was one of the most decisive victories of Nigeria's military.
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by ayandarenoni(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
decatalyst:
Posters above me said bubu dey land for hospital beds cry

That's savagery of the highest order!

Make I go find somewhere to land... cry
abeg shift let me land
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Charlescobi:
Bubu can do better
Abeg when Is he landing grin

Wicked fellow spotted ool,
Why my bubu na...Abeg no use dat kind tin play wif bubu again oo
Re: President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) by sshalom(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Talk of youthfulness coupled with competence and determination!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.