Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2057087 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (1690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by orkman(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19
tivta:

Who be that?
if u wan fl :Dg am,I get koboko grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19
TCD:
Hello experienced guys please advice me

Among these lithium battery brands which is the best quality and uses Grade A cells

Pylontech

Blue carbon

Felicity

Cworth

Any other ones you recommend for quality?

Thank you

Grow Nigeria, Valtech is your plugs!
Pylontech if you have the Box!

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 6:34pm On Apr 19
Betnomore:
I'm not saying his water or products are bad. It's just the way he conducts his bysiness is not what I'm comfortable with. I contacted him few months ago regarding the distilled water and he told me the price. I told him i would be coming to abule egba to pick up when my route is around that area as i cant afford to pay for delivery. Can you belive this giy just blocked me on whatsapp? I can't compel him on how to conduct his business but as a buyer also, I can decide not to patronize him. I just need a local seller here in Ikorodu. Thanks

He doesn't like delay. It shows you are not serious. Lol. That dude is a case. Use your clean AC water and don't bother yourself with this punk.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 6:36pm On Apr 19
isangjohnson:

230ah 48v sold.
280ah 12v sold.
160ah 12v sold.
230ah 24v available.
Come and pay tithe ooo
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Janyves(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19
Obnoxious2001:

You wan flog am grin grin

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19
Hello bosses..
For how long can a 5kwh lithium battery power 800watts load before it discharges to safe levels.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19
kristien4:
Hello bosses..
For how long can a 5kwh lithium battery power 800watts load before it discharges to safe levels.

5hours.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 8:38pm On Apr 19
mctfopt:

He doesn't like delay. It shows you are not serious. Lol. That dude is a case. Use your clean AC water and don't bother yourself with this punk.

He behaves like a kidnapper. Once he smells money from you, he will try to collect it as quickly as possible and if you don't immediately drop the money at his feet, he declares you an enemy! grin

22 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 8:55pm On Apr 19
Obnoxious2001:

You too get wahala
OhlieOh man

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19
Dam5reey1:

5hours.
okay. Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 9:06pm On Apr 19
adrusa:

He behaves like a kidnapper. Once he smells money from you, he will try to collect it as quickly as possible and if you don't immediately drop the money at his feet, he declares you an enemy! grin

I guess he belongs to the CREAM -Cash Rules Everything About Me- crew.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19
Betnomore:
I'm not saying his water or products are bad. It's just the way he conducts his bysiness is not what I'm comfortable with. I contacted him few months ago regarding the distilled water and he told me the price. I told him i would be coming to abule egba to pick up when my route is around that area as i cant afford to pay for delivery. Can you belive this giy just blocked me on whatsapp? I can't compel him on how to conduct his business but as a buyer also, I can decide not to patronize him. I just need a local seller here in Ikorodu. Thanks

Hahahahah...that blocking part off me... grin...na our bros modus operandi be that o. Don't contact Kiekie until you are 101% ready to make a purchase and you must not price, otherwise na blocking straight. Baba no like time-wasters at all...lol

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19
12v 280ah 3,584kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available at 700k/730k
24v 280ah 7168kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available @ 1.4m/1.450m/1.5m
24v 300ah 7,680kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available @ 1.5m/1.550m/1.6m
48v 280ah 14336kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available @ 2.6m/2.7m/2.8m.
48v 300ah 15360kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available @ 2.8m/2.9m/3m
prices depends on accessories used.
whatsapp 08020574628 or telegram@vvalto

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19
adrusa:

i have experienced thesame thing, very sour experience.. If person like that get physical shop, e go use that e attitude drive all the customers.. very unwelcoming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Polaris1: 9:36pm On Apr 19
Betnomore:
He is a rude and crude reseller.
He blocked me too.

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Betnomore: 9:53pm On Apr 19
Na him phone, so him fit do anything wey him like with am. If him like make him upload him nudes on his DP, all join. I guess blocking potential customers is working well for him. So who am I to tell him otherwise. Abeg if una sabi person wey dey sell for ikorodu make una let me know. Thanks

odimbannamdi:

Hahahahah...that blocking part off me... grin...na our bros modus operandi be that o. Don't contact Kiekie until you are 101% ready to make a purchase and you must not price, otherwise na blocking straight. Baba no like time-wasters at all...lol

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19
He did the same thing to me. He don get sure customers offline. Online nah jara.
Betnomore:

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19
ayinba1:

Hi, I took a screenshot of your message, but I lost it 😔
My email is ayinba@yahoo.com

Mail semty
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 11:16pm On Apr 19
odimbannamdi:

I have asked Zeestone99 more than 100 questions with only one purchase so far, but I promised him some purchase this April.

Who like make them use attitude drive potential customers eh no concern us.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tivta(m): 7:10am On Apr 20
Obnoxious2001:

Yes oh
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tivta(m): 7:12am On Apr 20
odimbannamdi:

This kiekie guy again? So he hasn't changed?

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by SaintUlot: 7:19am On Apr 20
5 months used 300w x 3 Monochristaline Solar panels available for sale

Price 65k

Call/WhatsApp 08035537864 if interested

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by emmaniche: 7:39am On Apr 20
TechGeek777:

I have asked Zeestone99 more than 100 questions with only one purchase so far, but I promised him some purchase this April.

Who like make them use attitude drive potential customers eh no concern us.

I have asked Zeestone99 1 million questions with no purchase and the guy was so receptive and gives advice.
Same with linov, with some minor purchase..
Once u engage kiekie and mccmanuel. They go dy claim class, dy describe how big they are.
Was talking to kiekie some days ago and arrogance was allover the conversation. If na so una money many make una leave the thread for us.

The buyer eventually sent me the money and I've paid for supplies through another person.

We all dy do business and approach matters.

If I go even receive attitude, na attitude from people wy no dy utter support or advice from this thread?

9 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mrmachine: 7:58am On Apr 20
Polaris1:

He is a rude and crude reseller.
He blocked me too.

Very rude. He doesn't like to accommodate any other person's opinion. He blocked me too

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 8:02am On Apr 20
Zeestone99 na correct person. He's like family now. He's bin a major help in my small installation journey together with this group. Even questions wey no make sense, he wud still nicely respond to u and even offer u better options/alternative. Gotten a few inverters from him but the single one he helped me get from his colleague that was faulty from source, he took 100% charge of it and ensured it was repaired under warranty same day i sent it and got it back.
Thanks for all u do brother.
Plenty more transactions ur way bro 🙌🙌🙌

12 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:12am On Apr 20
SaintUlot:
5 months used 300w x 3 Monochristaline Solar panels available for sale

Price 65k

Call/WhatsApp 08035537864 if interested
Why has no one bought these, guys? I'm tempted.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Betnomore: 8:20am On Apr 20
Children are resuming on monday and school fees needs to be paid grin

Sapiosexuality:

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by sharks776(m): 10:12am On Apr 20
Dam5reey1:

5hours.

5 hours yes, but based on theory as other variables dey.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by damilonya(m): 10:41am On Apr 20
swagifted:
to be honest, its as good as it costs... Anything that will perform more than it on the same rating must cost minimum times two of felicity... Na only this battery from BYD i fit suggest for person wey sabi brutalise and abuse Electricity and I will go and sleep. I have worked in two houses in abuja that uses it, and they are both electricity brutalists... To give you an insight, one of them is a four bedroom with two units of 4 Ton central AC... Then 5 units of 1.5 HP individual split AC... There is a swimming pool machine...washing machine, bore hole... The list goes on... Maximum load is about 35kw in that house...the full battery bank is about 120Kwh (8 units).... Yet...its been Over two years and the man no de slow down... You can't abuse felicity like that..... If you want to enjoy felicity, just take am jeje.. For example, you see that 15kwh battery from felicity , I always tell people never to draw more than 3kw at once.

Are you in Abuja please?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 10:54am On Apr 20
mrmachine:

Very rude. He doesn't like to accommodate any other person's opinion. He blocked me too
Mek una leave my business partner alone.
Everybody is made differently. Some people may not really have time to respond to series of questions/findings/request asked by customers.
It sometimes took me a week or more to constantly attain to a customer's
findings. Some of them may not make payment at that time as they may still need to confirm the information given from other sources.
There is a guy here, I don't know his name, that wanted to buy my 160ah 24v Lfp battery
pack. He asked me series of questions for a few days. When he was about to make payment, he asked me, is your cell grade A?
I knew he wanted the answer to be "yes or no." I would have told him yes because that was what he wanted to hear but I refused to tell him yes or no. I told him that my cells are not Ev Automobile Grade Cells but they're all quality cells that didn't meet the Ev Automobile specifications.
The guy cancelled the payment immediately.. Lol.
I called him the following day and started laughing grin grin.. I explained a few things to him including the actual cost of Ev Automobile Grade Cell, how I do carry out routine capacity test on my cells when they arrive and how I do peel off the surface of the cells to check if the qr code has been tempered with. I also gave him a few lines of research on the type of cell Chinese cell reseller's called grade A cell.
After about three days, the guy came back to pay for the battery pack but someone else has already paid and carried it.
Online business require you give much of your time to potential customers and also give them satisfactory answers to their questions. They may not buy your products at that particular time as they may still need time to work on the information given but if you give them genuine information, they will certainly return for the product.

14 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by SaintUlot: 11:01am On Apr 20
Sapiosexuality:

Sold
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 11:03am On Apr 20
dollarnaira:

You too get wahala
OhlieOh man

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (1690) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Idboyostic(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.