Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2044461 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dapsyra(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
These are very lovely dashboard indicators my Oga Dapsyra.

When I look at your power generated 23kwh vs. consumed 3kwh - does this mean you flogged your 21kwh battery bank about 18kwh overnight? This is like 85% DoD.

Though you are using the much vaunted LTO batteries - I am curious to know what kind of overnight loads are consuming 18kwh?

Lastly what monitoring app is giving you such colorful and vibrant dashboards?

The consumption figure is in KW not KWH, representing instantaneous power not energy. I was consuming 3kw steady (running 2 Aircons, fridge and freezer) when I took the snapshot.

I consume between 15KWH and 20KWH from sunset to sunrise depending on who is at home. I run aircon overnight on it.

The LTO batteries are capable of 100% DOD without any adverse effect. It can be discharged to 0v without damaging it, though that will reduce the cycle life.

The app is an android app called Classic Monitor by Graham Ross. It works with only Midnite Classic CC.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Many thanks Sir.

So with 15kwh to 20kwh sunset to sunrise consumption you are in effect flattening the batteries or nearly doing so daily.

What is your cycle life expectation for these batteries under your average DoD conditions?

dapsyra:

The consumption figure is in KW not KWH, representing instantaneous power not energy. I was consuming 3kw steady (running 2 Aircons, fridge and freezer) when I took the snapshot.

I consume between 15KWH and 20KWH from sunset to sunrise depending on who is at home. I run aircon overnight on it.

The LTO batteries are capable of 100% DOD without any adverse effect. It can be discharged to 0v without damaging it, though that will reduce the cycle life.

The app is an android app called Classic Monitor by Graham Ross. It works with only Midnite Classic CC.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dapsyra(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Many thanks Sir.

So with 15kwh to 20kwh sunset to sunrise consumption you are in effect flattening the batteries or nearly doing so daily.

What is your cycle life expectation for these batteries under your average DoD conditions?

15,000 cycles

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
That is some neat stuff right there grin

dapsyra:

15,000 cycles

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Pharyn(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
We have a 7.5kVA MUST Power Inverter (6kW/48V) for sale. It was only used for about 3 months.
Reason for sale: Client decided to swap for Premium product.
Contact me on 09099988770.

DBlackCeazer:
thanks for the response, those batteries were used at home where we ve a prag 10kva inverter and 2kva solar system installed. We recently received 16 pcs of 6v rolls flooded batteries from the us. So we are looking at moving the 2v battery to our office, hence the need for a new inverter, not looking at spending more than 350k on that. Spoke to a supplier here in Nigeria who suggested the setup I mentioned earlier.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pharyn:
We have a 7.5kVA MUST Power Inverter (6kW/48V) for sale. It was only used for about 3 months.
Reason for sale: Client decided to swap for Premium product.
Contact me on 09099988770.

would ve loved to buy this, but I will rather buy a new one for personal reasons.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by S007: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2018
dapsyra:

15,000 cycles

15000/365 = 41+yrs
Is this not cheaper in the long run?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Yes it is.

Provided you can afford the initial entry cost or you have access to financing on favorable terms.

There is also that small matter of how many known deep cycle/RE users have gone past the 8-15 year mark because the technology is still relatively young vs lead acid grin

A lot of the cycle life representations were done under lab test conditions vs. real life.

Temperature and parasitic reactions which reduce capacity with each charge and discharge cycle are also possible issues - for me it is still fingers crossed till I see more live experience from end users - I cannot afford a NGN5Milion plus gamble for the Lithium battery capacity I need.

S007:

15000/365 = 41+yrs
Is this not cheaper in the long run?

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Yes it is.

Provided you can afford the initial entry cost or you have access to financing on favorable terms.

There is also that small matter of how many known deep cycle/RE users have gone past the 8-15 year mark because the technology is still relatively young vs lead acid grin

A lot of the cycle life representations were done under lab test conditions vs. real life.

Temperature and parasitic reactions which reduce capacity with each charge and discharge cycle are also possible issues - for me it is still fingers crossed till I see more live experience from end users - I cannot afford a NGN5Milion plus gamble for the Lithium battery capacity I need.

Buhahaha; then I guess you'll have to ask Dapsyra again how the batteries fared after 41 yrs . . . 2059
Hopefully the world go never end by then.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2018
so am alil confused on the connections of ha01, i hv 4units 12v 200ah fla batts in a 24v setup, the cable highlighted in yellow, is that a normal way to connect a series-parallel battery bank?. this is the first time am seeing such.

2ndly i follwed the instructions and tried to wire my ha01 batt ballancer, light b was blinking till i made he final connection..and no light came on again - was worried that i had done something wrong, till i reread the instructions, which said the lights only blink if the banks are unbalanced, so does it mean my bank is balanced?...abeg peeps who hv the balancer installed should confirm their experience

note: i have a pulse model desulphator hooked up to the batts for over a year now, guess i should have used a multimeter to confirm the individual battery voltages, though last time i did..they were all within .02 of each other.

3rdly, i also ordered ha02 from aliexpress, but the instructions dont show it being used for a 24v setup,

finally, increased the bulk charging and float charging setpoints of my CC, and observed some improvement in the battery performance, this may corroborate what an earlier poster said about fla preffering higher charging voltages

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
If indeed your batteries are within .02v of each other under charge and discharge conditions then you don't really need a battery balancer. The wiring diagram from ZHC implies that you can use one single unit of battery balancer for a battery bank with multiple parallel strings - the reality and also the preference with most users is to dedicate one unit to each parallel string as each parallel string will naturally attain voltage equilibrium with other parallel strings it is connected to. I had previously shared an email from the ZHC seller/manufacturer advising multiple units for large banks.

The HA02 would have been perfect for your 4 battery setup as you simply connect each each pair of wires to each individual battery - the wiring complexity I was running away from with using the Victron or Fangpusun clone balancers is what you are facing now with the HA01.

I have attached some rough schematics below of how you may setup an HAO2 or HA01.

For battery charging yes higher voltages within the battery chemistry tolerance are better but it's a thin line you may be walking on the very edge of as higher voltages may also shorten battery life while increasing immediate performance.
In my case I use 14.2v as my absorb set point - for like a week I reduced it to 14.1volts and I noticed a sharp decline in capacity after a few days. Raised voltage back to 14.2v and battery started behaving normally (full capacity) again.

earthrealm:
so am alil confused on the connections of ha01, i hv 4units 12v 200ah fla batts in a 24v setup, the cable highlighted in yellow, is that a normal way to connect a series-parallel battery bank?. this is the first time am seeing such.

2ndly i follwed the instructions and tried to wire my ha01 batt ballancer, light b was blinking till i made he final connection..and no light came on again - was worried that i had done something wrong, till i reread the instructions, which said the lights only blink if the banks are unbalanced, so does it mean my bank is balanced?...abeg peeps who hv the balancer installed should confirm their experience

note: i have a pulse model desulphator hooked up to the batts for over a year now, guess i should have used a multimeter to confirm the individual battery voltages, though last time i did..they were all within .02 of each other.

3rdly, i also ordered ha02 from aliexpress, but the instructions dont show it being used for a 24v setup,

finally, increased the bulk charging and float charging setpoints of my CC, and observed some improvement in the battery performance, this may corroborate what an earlier poster said about fla preffering higher charging voltages

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Tchyfingy: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good afternoon to everyone on the forum. I've been following this forum with keen interest and the amount of knowledge that i've gained is enormous. Thank you guys once more. I have a Mustpower inverter 3kw 48v IR-series and i recently bought 4 new quanta batteries. I'd like to know the best setting for the battery on the Mustpower inverter. Should it be AGM 1 or AGM 2? Thanks

NiyiOmoIyunade:
If indeed your batteries are within .02v of each other under charge and discharge conditions then you don't really need a battery balancer. The wiring diagram from ZHC implies that you can use one single unit of battery balancer for a battery bank with multiple parallel strings - the reality and also the preference with most users is to dedicate one unit to each parallel string as each parallel string will naturally attain voltage equilibrium with other parallel strings it is connected to. I had previously shared an email from the ZHC seller/manufacturer advising multiple units for large banks.

The HA02 would have been perfect for your 4 battery setup as you simply connect each each pair of wires to each individual battery - the wiring complexity I was running away from with using the Victron or Fangpusun clone balancers is what you are facing now with the HA01.

I have attached some rough schematics below of how you may setup an HAO2 or HA01.

For battery charging yes higher voltages within the battery chemistry tolerance are better but it's a thin line you may be walking on the very edge of as higher voltages may also shorten battery life while increasing immediate performance.
In my case I use 14.2v as my absorb set point - for like a week I reduced it to 14.1volts and I noticed a sharp decline in capacity after a few days. Raised voltage back to 14.2v and battery started behaving normally (full capacity) again.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
The voltage setpoints may not be thesame amongst all MustPower inverters.

Please let the house know your specific Absorb and Float voltages for your own MustPower's AGM1 and AGM2

Tchyfingy:
Good afternoon to everyone on the forum. I've been following this forum with keen interest and the amount of knowledge that i've gained is enormous. Thank you guys once more. I have a Mustpower inverter 3kw 48v IR-series and i recently bought 4 new quanta batteries. I'd like to know the best setting for the battery on the Mustpower inverter. Should it be AGM 1 or AGM 2? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:

THANKS for taking out time to respond to challenges people post here, weldone.
the 14.2v, pls confirm your batts are fla. mine are the luminous fla. also confirm your float settings.
am using epsolar 60amps mppt cc, and i have never seen it enter bulk mode mode.
still trying to get correct data on the apprioprate charge voltage settings i should use for the bank
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
Pls house, any review on powerstar w7, 7.5kva,48v inverters? I intend buying one asap, supplier also suggest I get 2 Emerson rectifiers for my 2v 1000ah (24 pcs to make 48vdc) battery bank.

Why do u need 2 units 24v charger, wen u can get Emerson 48v.... Call/whatapp 08117398294 if you need one
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
No o bros.

My batteries are Gel - a temperature compensated 14.2volts absorb is okay for them - I am even thinking of bumping it up to 14.3v or 14.4v but I want to talk to the manufacturer first.

For your FLA batteries, a temperature compensated 14.4 to 14.8v is okay - Based on my experience with FLA, I would go with 14.8v temperature compensated and add water to the batteries as required.

Having (ab)used so many batteries, I am convinced that higher voltages give better backup performance results notwithstanding the adverse effects on longevity.

Where the manufacturer specifies a voltage band, I would go with the highest range or very close to that except I know I am cycling the battery very lightly.

earthrealm:

THANKS for taking out time to respond to challenges people post here, weldone.
the 14.2v, pls confirm your batts are fla. mine are the luminous fla. also confirm your float settings.
am using epsolar 60amps mppt cc, and i have never seen it enter bulk mode mode.
still trying to get correct data on the apprioprate charge voltage settings i should use for the bank

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
No o bros.

My batteries are Gel - a temperature compensated 14.2volts absorb is okay for them - I am even thinking of bumping it up to 14.3v or 14.4v but I want to talk to the manufacturer first.

For your FLA batteries, a temperature compensated 14.4 to 14.8v is okay - Based on my experience with FLA, I would go with 14.8v temperature compensated and add water to the batteries as required.

Having (ab)used so many batteries, I am convinced that higher voltages give better backup performance results notwithstanding the adverse effects on longevity.

Where the manufacturer specifies a voltage band, I would go with the highest range or very close to that except I know I am cycling the battery very lightly.

ok i am in order then, i recently changed my set points to 29.8v ie 14.9v per batt absorb, and 13.9v abi 14v float, i noticed improved performance.for the 2 days i was around. i observed the charging voltage rarely hit 28v in absorb on my earlier settings, max batt voltage at the end of the day being 27.5v most times, with my new setting..i saw it hit 29v, which was a rare thing before
will go tru the logs when next am in the villa, to see if the improved performance continued
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pranil(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
much thanks, can you recommend a decent inverter on a budget, and do you think using those rectifiers with an inverter charging system onn is a good idea?

I have tried the charger rectifier route ( not even to charge but only act as DCV source from the DG ) trying to run 8 KVA inverters from 5 KVA DG
The experience has not been good. I have 3 different chagres sitting on my self. The main issue comes with is the coordination of current requirements during the absorb stage. The voltage shoots up drastically during absorb and then drops as one of the charger switches to float.

The best solution i use currently is a DC generator which switches off below 10 % current ( current based switch off)

If you are interested I can give you the 48 V DC chargers at a concessionary rate
/www.aliexpress.com/item/48V-20A-High-frequency-lead-acid-battery-charger-Negative-Pulse-Desulfation-battery-charger/1232768315.html

This carries built in desulfator also

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7786307566.html

Meanwell is a reputed brand in UK and USA but the charger stting requires basic knowladge of elctronics ( POTs and resistors) as the current control and charger start has to be wired in a scheme
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pranil(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
much thanks, can you recommend a decent inverter on a budget, and do you think using those rectifiers with an inverter charging system onn is a good idea?

I have tried the charger rectifier route ( not even to charge but only act as DCV source from the DG ) trying to run 8 KVA inverters from 5 KVA DG
The experience has not been good. I have 3 different charges sitting on my self. The main issue comes with is the coordination of current requirements during the absorb stage. The voltage shoots up drastically during absorb and then drops as one of the charger switches to float.

The best solution I use currently is a DC generator which switches off below 10 % current ( current based switch off)

If you are interested I can give you the 48 V DC chargers at a concessionary rate
/www.aliexpress.com/item/48V-20A-High-frequency-lead-acid-battery-charger-Negative-Pulse-Desulfation-battery-charger/1232768315.html

This carries built-in desulfator also

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7786307566.html

Meanwell is a reputed brand in UK and USA but the charger setting requires basic knowledge of electronics ( POTs and resistors) as the current control and charger start has to be wired in a scheme
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Tchyfingy: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for your response. AGM1: Absorb 14.1v and Float 13.4v. AGM2 : Absorb 14.6v and Float 13.7v

NiyiOmoIyunade:
The voltage setpoints may not be thesame amongst all MustPower inverters.

Please let the house know your specific Absorb and Float voltages for your own MustPower's AGM1 and AGM2

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ijeoma660(f): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ijeoma660:

Here is my little story...

21/01/18 Successfully mounted my PV array with 4 x 250wp, 3kw cc
04/02/18 I increased my Solar array to 6nos with the addition of 2 x 325wp PVs
09/02/18 Replaced my 4 x 200AH very old batteries with 2 x 200AH
09/03/18 One full month, I have not used my generator. i only support the system with PHCN.
10/03/18 For the first time we did not have PHCN for a full 24hours and I have depended on Solar all through the day and night with TVs and fans running on auto cruise.

The attached picture is my readings around midday!

Congrats to all of us.

PS: I have contributed my little quota in minimizing greenhouse gas GHG emissions and reducing the impact of global warming to preserve the planet for your kids, my kids and our grand kids to have a world to live in...

Ladies and gentlemen my friend has turned against me. He's been a nice guy all the while but here has landed me two blows:

1. My ground mounted panels has experienced a shift in the sun's rays and I have about 50% shadow casting over my array of panels and thus my system struggles to get a 100% full charge daily. I will have to wait till end June when the sun will reverse in its part of travel.

2. Two days ago before the heavy downpour there was a storm that blew one of my unsecured panel placed on the floor and shattered the screen into shingles. So sad I had to loose one my ground soldiers firing full bast every sunny day

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Please use AGM1: Absorb 14.1v and Float 13.4v.

Since you do not have temperature compensation on the charger this is a safe range to be in for your Quanta batteries.

AGM2: Absorb 14.6v is a BIG NO for your battery type

Tchyfingy:
Thanks for your response. AGM1: Absorb 14.1v and Float 13.4v. AGM2 : Absorb 14.6v and Float 13.7v

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by nonoski: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good day house
I will be finishing up my connections tommorrow and powering my Outback Charge Controller for the first tym.
Pls I took a photograph of my bluegate VLRA battery which is the absorb voltage and float voltage

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
nonoski:
Good day house
I will be finishing up my connections tommorrow and powering my Outback Charge Controller for the first tym.
Pls I took a photograph of my bluegate VLRA battery which is the absorb voltage and float voltage

Congrats! Absorb : 14.4- 14.8 while float is 13.5- 13.8 ... Always follow the manufacturers specification . Cheer's

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abunafiu2: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Battery Manufacturers and Battery Dealers in Nigeria:
You guys especially the Dealers are not helping the renewable energy industry to grow in Nigeria.
So many substandard batteries sold in the market without any form regulation by the authorities.
I am afraid, if this trend is not checked, the industry will die a slow death as more Nigerians are getting scared of tapping the endless opportunities presented by going SOLAR .
Industry giants, please save the Industry.

11 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by GeorgeD1(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2018
abunafiu,
prof, true talk. and not only batteries but cuts across the whole array of
solar accessories including charge controllers, inverters and panels.
inferior products will kill any industry faster than ebola kills its victims.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abunafiu2: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2018
GeorgeD1:
abunafiu,
prof, true talk. and not only batteries but cuts across the whole array of
solar accessories including charge controllers, inverters and panels.
inferior products will kill any industry faster than ebola kills its victims.
And in future only few who have access to premium products are the only ones who will enjoy RE.
if an average income earner in Nigeria manages to save some hundreds of thousand naira, he should at least enjoy it for what its worth and not paying through the nose and at the end there is no justification.
Most of the sellers here on this forum are doing their best because forum members are better guided when it comes to making choice.
What of other Nigerians who have never heard of nairaland or even take their time to do research. Majority of those who have had bitter experience with going SOLAR belong to the category of those who aren't lucky to belong here or have access to information.
On facebook, you come across several adverts and you ask yourself how is it going to work?.
A member here who joined late few years ago contacted me on how to resolve issues with his set up. it was discovered that there was poor matching of components in the installation and this was done by a BIG NAME in the industry.

Something needs to be done urgently, otherwise as Oga GeorgeD1 said, it's gonna kill faster than Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dejidotun2000(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Good day people.

I need a good quality , 3 stage, 12V DC battery charger capable of at least 30A.

It's to be used to charge a 12V, 400AH inverter battery bank.(the inverter lacks an inbuilt charger).

Many thanks for your inputs.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tivta(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
abunafiu2:

And in future only few who have access to premium products are the only ones who will enjoy RE.
if an average income earner in Nigeria manages to save some hundreds of thousand naira, he should at least enjoy it for what its worth and not paying through the nose and at the end there is no justification.
Most of the sellers here on this forum are doing their best because forum members are better guided when it comes to making choice.
What of other Nigerians who have never heard of nairaland or even take their time to do research. Majority of those who have had bitter experience with going SOLAR belong to the category of those who aren't lucky to belong here or have access to information.
On facebook, you come across several adverts and you ask yourself how is it going to work?.
A member here who joined late few years ago contacted me on how to resolve issues with his set up. it was discovered that there was poor matching of components in the installation and this was done by a BIG NAME in the industry.
Something needs to be done urgently, otherwise as Oga GeorgeD1 said, it's gonna kill faster than Ebola.

you cant blame anyone but the economy. is it not western worlds that give huge rebate for going solar? how much is dollar? what is the minimum wage? what is the cost of importing solar? nigerians will always look for the product that falls within their income bracket. what we can do is just keep advising people to make sure they never abuse their cheap solar components and then hopefully it will last them for a reasonable time.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mcTrinity(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
abunafiu2:
Battery Manufacturers and Battery Dealers in Nigeria:
You guys especially the Dealers are not helping the renewable energy industry to grow in Nigeria.
So many substandard batteries sold in the market without any form regulation by the authorities.
I am afraid, if this trend is not checked, the industry will die a slow death as more Nigerians are getting scared of tapping the endless opportunities presented by going SOLAR .
Industry giants, please save the Industry.

my brother, the thing is becoming something else. Systems are failing. "trusted" brands are backing up

I bought 250w sunshine panels from my Lagos supplier early 2016. few months later, I bought another set of the same 250w sunshine panels from the same guy to add to the former ones...

when I was trying to join the new sets to the old sets, I had a shock of my life. first of all, the cable of the new ones were very light and were breaking like no man's business... and it dawned on me that they were aluminum cables coated with copper colour. and even seem like 2.5mm

I now took the pain of bringing all the new ones down to change the cables (yeah, you can change panel cables) .. I was hit by another wave of shock; the back connection was looking like something that was constructed by an apprentice..
(don't worry, pictures will be attached)

I now took another pain of bringing down the old ones and I had to take their pictures. The connection of the old ones was robustly constructed.. and the cable was pure copper (tinned copper) with silver color and very thick; looking like 6mm.

I fittin't just shout!!!

The 1st and 2nd pictures shows the new (fake) sunshine panel cable and connection respectively.
the 3rd and 4th picture shows the old (original) sunshine panel cable and connection

SAME BRAND! SAME RATING! SAME SUPPLIER!
DIFFERENT QUALITY

People are just trying to frustrate the Renewable energy in Nigeria...

God help us

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by nonoski: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Finally finished my connections and powered the Outback Flexmax 80 Charge Controller and joined the club.

Thou I'm still confused about some of the readings

My set up for now is 12 nr 300watts panels (3600kw) in 3S4P connection and battery bank is 48v 200amps.

(I intent to add 3xtra panels to make it 15 panels and increase the battery bank size to 48v 400amps in the next few weeks)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1680) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: diabeticdeals, BlueStripper, adeshina36(m), misB, Elkrypto(m), walexsos and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.