Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) (67454 Views)

SOLDJust Arrived, Lagos Cleared Tokunbo,toyota Highlander, 2008 Limited Edition. / Newly Arrived Lagos Cleared 2006 Model Honda Pilot / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by torres89: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2017
seniorklop:

Of course there will be no need for conductors. Secondly, this an opportunity for you and I to tap into. Since no tomatoes and other sellers will not be permitted into buses, owning a pick up van or truck is not a bad idea. If u get my drift wink

smart....

the mind of a successful entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by Dollabiz: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Good
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by ajepako(f): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Beautiful...

Hopefully, the poor states of Lagos roads wont knock down these beauties....

Oya. Palm-grove -onipan- fadeyi..

Wole pelu change eh oh!

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by OddBall(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
LASG be spending tax Payers money on worthless aesthetics like we're in Dubai or something...What's the Productive advantage of these buses exactly? Is this the most Pressing need of Lagosians?.
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by AkandeFestus123: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
ust cleared with my truck at Tin-can port Lagos are 60 bales of well sorted grade A fairly used clothes in 55kg direct from London. These include :
Lady A* Jean - #50,000.00
Lady Skirt (cotton) - #45,000.00
Lady Skirt (poly/chiffon) - #50,000.00
Lady Shirt (mix) - #50,000.00
Lady Trousers (cotton) - #50,000.00
Lady Trousers (poly/chiffon) - #50,000.00
Lady Leggings - #80,000.00
Lady shorts. - #50,000.00
Lady Blouse (cotton) - #55,000.00
Lady Blouse (poly/chiffon) - #65,000.00
Lady T-Shirt & Polo - #60,000.00
Lady Dress (poly/chiffon) - #75,000.00
Lady Light Scarfs - #50,000.00
Man A* Jean - #50,000.00
Man Shirt (Long Sleeve) - #55,000.00
Man Shirt (Short Sleeve) - #55,000.00
Man T-Shirt - #40,000.00
Man Shorts - #50,000.00
Child Trousers / Jean - #65,000.00
Child Shirt - #55,000.00
Child T-Shirt - #55,000.00
Child Mix (0-6 Light) - #60,000.00
Child Mix (6+) - #85,000.00
Mixed Household - #40,000.00
Mixed Bed Linen - #35,000.00
Mixed BedSheets - #35,000.00
Mixed Asian Wear - #45,000.00
Mixed Pairs of socks - #70,000.00

Also in the truck are other stuff such as Ladies shoes (various sizes), School bags, DVD and CD Players, Game Consoles, Children Shoes (various sizes), Refrigerators, various children wears, children bicycles, High seats, Walkers, mobile phones, cameras, and hard toys.

We are looking to sell directly to individual customers as well as business enterprises.

For enquiries and order, please call Bukky on 09096854430.
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by tete7000(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2017
These buses will equally ply Berger to Akute too? I dey watch.
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by ojun50(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=ivegotsoundmind post=58209253][/quote]

i still dey search for my woman oh, incase u get we fit start d planning frm there.
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2017
By d time dose agberos use dei stick mixed wit nail 2 knack d bus, e go understand sey na lagos e dey
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2017
torres89:

sorry but reassembling will cost more ,

construction of the plant and other logistics, infact that will even drive the cost of dollars higher.

the only factor that can force the dollar down in this case is 70 percent local production

don't believe me

check out cost of assembling vehicles in Nigeria or just ask innoson
Assembling is cheaper.
Innoson's motors are brand new, thats why they are more expensive than those tokumbos people smuggle into the country.
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2017
It is bigger than the normal danfo, so it would take longer time to load.
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by DisGuy: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2017
princetom1:

There are many assembly plants in Nigeria now, that can handle assembly well. And it's not gonna cost a a leg and an arm like u thought...

What do they currently assemble?
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
princetom1:

Expantiate Expatiate or give meaning to the bolded

1 Like

Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by PapaBrowne(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
princetom1:

This isn't danfo at all. Too big, it's useless in most places. I wonder wat some people study and how they think before they put them in critical positions like transport commissioner
This kind of reasoning sha!
Don't you realize that bigger vehicles would reduce the total number of vehicles on the road and automatically the traffic situation improves.

Why must it be the same Danfo size?

1 Like

Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
torres89:
just curious

will conductors hang on this

will market women carry their basket of tomatoes in it

That is why we all have work to do to raise our poor standard of living . Market women and other traders should be thought the importance of parkaging their goods. Tomatoe doesn't have to be carried that way. They can be done in a neater way and if not they should be denied access to transport . The same goes for bread, raw meat, akara etc
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by DisGuy: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Absolutely.

IVM can be given a mandate to deliver in specific time period and to a budget.

Many car companies loose money on some models.

Maybe a "yo IVM, do these 1,000 buses to spec in six months and within this budget and in return we'll buy 500 police pickup from you in 2018/2019 budget".

IVM capacity is about 9,400 annually for all vehicles as at 2014 and they dont meet up. Read somewhere their focus is currently SUVs

Dont know why but whenever Lagos state introduces any vehicle theres always a shout for IVM- they have about 5 states around them that haven't patronised them fully (just the usual PR), it's like they only do blackmail marketing

1 Like

Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Why so much negativity? I understand that there may be some job but someone is still driving, someone is still collecting money, and someone has to fix the bus. For those asking why not use labor that is already present, you already know the answer. Will the bus and be of good standard? Will the companies be able to deliver on time? You have to be realistic. These buses are nice and I feel that they will be used very well. Lagos is moving ahead.
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by scholes23(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2017
They had better look for another name for this bus cos even they come with something better;

"IF E NOR BE DANFO, E NOR FIT BE LIKE DANFO?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by Life4Varnity: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2017
torres89:
just curious

will conductors hang on this

will market women carry their basket of tomatoes in it

yes them go carry and package there tomatoes for suitcase
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by litaninja(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Too large.
Maintainance? Where are the parts coming from.
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by princetom1(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2017
PapaBrowne:

This kind of reasoning sha!
Don't you realize that bigger vehicles would reduce the total number of vehicles on the road and automatically the traffic situation improves.

Why must it be the same Danfo size?

I can give u 10 advantages over this, but lemme give u only few, there are many places in lagos that this size will make transportation difficult, unless they wanna use it on d main roads only ( danfo size is small and can go more places). Danfo size can maneuver easily, which means getting to ur destination faster. Danfo size means, bus get filled faster (u know lagos, every second is money). It makes brain to use danfo size wen u consider maintenance too. More people will get employment with danfo size too. This can work in some area, not all, at all. At least, i ply brt from ikorodu to d Islands whenever am going those route (that makes sense)
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by Malawian(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Danfo that has that kind of fancy lights, is ...... wink wink
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by Bondesniger(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2017
this will put so many guys out of business cost will be high and maintenance no be here oo shocked
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2017
Danfo: A black stripes, yellow paint passenger bus that carries approximately 16-18 passengers which is made by volkswagen.
My peeps abeg how this one take qualify? The black stripes yellow paint is a signature on its own sef. Ambo no try for this level o
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by gbishman: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Lagos is working
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by bascutdb: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
sirscripture:
With the introduction of this bus Lagos State is fully prepared to make transportation in the state sweeter.

Some of these buses are presently been discharged at one of the ports in Nigeria...

Kudos to Ambode...
nice one, Eko o ni baje o.
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by princetom1(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2017
DisGuy:

IVM capacity is about 9,400 annually for all vehicles as at 2014 and they dont meet up. Read somewhere their focus is currently SUVs

Dont know why but whenever Lagos state introduces any vehicle theres always a shout for IVM- they have about 5 states around them that haven't patronised them fully (just the usual PR), it's like they only do blackmail marketing

Sometimes, u just forget anything which has to do with politics and just do business (purely business). It makes sense better to assemble these vehicles in Nigeria, be it IVM or PMT or odas scattered all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2017
gbzed:
Nice one, but e go soon scatter cos of our roads
see you...na u wan scatter am? why d new BLUE BRT BUS never scatter? Bros becareful ooo
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by toastedbread: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
torres89:

sorry but reassembling will cost more ,

construction of the plant and other logistics, infact that will even drive the cost of dollars higher.

the only factor that can force the dollar down in this case is 70 percent local production

don't believe me

check out cost of assembling vehicles in Nigeria or just ask innoson

what if, they setup the assemblying plant in lagos and then other states use that plant for their own buses. will it still be expensive?
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by effico(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2017
sirscripture:
With the introduction of this bus Lagos State is fully prepared to make transportation in the state sweeter.

Some of these buses are presently been discharged at one of the ports in Nigeria...

Kudos to Ambode...
I don't think its wise introducing sets of 'danfo'. I feel they should have just increased the number of BRT ploughing the roads. #myopinionthough
Re: The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) by LC14052016: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Trace picked up my vehickle today, it was prked off the expressway, with two caution signs place before it as vehicle approach the location. Please advice me, is it that the use of c caution no longer valid or just plain xxrruption on their part?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

® ⬆️ ⬆️ Autocheck® Vehicle History Reports Powered By Experian. ⬇️ ⬇️ ® / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life / Bida Man And His Wooden Car At Expo 2016 In Abuja (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.