Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** (9006 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos / Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by auntysimbiat(f): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PSpGexMC3ms/WV6OGQfxNsI/AAAAAAAAcVk/inG7rwttfSQwl3wqRCnis6Yf8ybfWGhXACLcBGAs/s1600/cats.jpg[/img]

Oluwakayode Olumide Ogundamisi shared this video this evening on his facebook timeline..

Titled: More Niger Delta Patriots tell Nnamdi Kanu to stick Biafra in his A****

WATCH :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOwKRE0Prnk

cc lalasticlala seun
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by madridguy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government
of Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language
5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally derailed.

Thanks.

My name is #bagayoko grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by LUGBE: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
With all the irrelevant points above, what then is your headache kiss

Amebo

9 Likes

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by policy12: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op just wait and see how dey pounce on you..
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Warship: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
The person( Oluwakayode Olumide Ogundamisi ) who shared the video, is from which tribe.?

Afonjas are fighting a lost war

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
A former Minister of Information and current National President of the Middle Belt Forum, Prof. Jerry Gana, has told northerners preaching division that if Nigeria breaks, the minorities in the Middle Belt will not follow them.

Gana said this while delivering a sermon at the St. Matthew’s Church, Maitama, Diocese of Abuja (Anglican Communion), in Abuja on Sunday.

The Middle Belt is believed to have the largest number of ethnic groups in Nigeria.

The former minister, who was the guest preacher, therefore, lambasted the Coalition of Arewa Youth Groups for issuing a quit notice to Igbo living in the North.

Gana said, “They think when it comes to break-up, we will go along with the North. We have already told them that if they allow this country to break up, we are not going with the North. We are staying where we are. So, just take notice. If it comes to that, we will tell you that you are Arewa and we are ‘Middle-Belters.’

“We love Nigeria and it was changed to a federal system because of the minorities so that we can have a place. So, we love Nigeria but in the unlikely event that people want to go their way, the Arewa in the Sahel will go. But we will remain here in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

The former minister also slammed a former Vice-Chancellor of the Ahmadu Bello University and the spokesperson for the Northern Elders Forum, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, for supporting the quit notice issued by the northern youths.

Gana said nobody had the right to dictate to a citizen of Nigeria where he could live.

He added, “One of them, who also spoke is a former vice-chancellor. I thank God he didn’t sign my certificate. My own was signed by Prof. Ishaya Audu. How can a man of that stature, of that status, of that level of leadership, says he supports the youths in Kaduna to give to other legitimate citizens, an order to go? Who are you? Who says that?

“In this country, there are no second-class citizens. We are all first class. We are all sons and daughters of this land and that was why I decided to call a conference of all the minorities from 14 states and we had to state in clear words that the quit notice was totally unconstitutional. This is our home.”

Gana said the way forward was for the Federal Government to embrace restructuring as the solution to the nation’s challenges or the nation would die.

Gana, who said even former presidents were beginning to support restructuring, advised the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government to entertain dialogue and debate.

The ex-minister said, “In democracy, dialogue is the language, consultation is the way. Two cannot work together unless they agree. So, there needs to be dialogue and mutual respect.

“Anywhere you have diversity of ethnicity or religion in the world, the type of system that works is federalism. And that is the way. And each one must build his federal system the way it suits him. It cannot be imposed; it cannot be engineered in favour of one person.”

Meanwhile, a former military Head of State, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, has urged Nigerians to shun all forms of violence, criminal acts and behaviour capable of dividing the country.

The News Agency of Nigeria reported that Gowon made the call on Sunday in Sokoto at a one-day National Prayer Rally organised by Nigeria Prays.

“We should value the lives of our fellow human beings that God has created for a purpose. May we never take lives with impunity.

“We are offering fervent prayers that Nigerians will never raise their hands against one another.

“They should love one another irrespective of religious, ideological, political and ethnic affinities,” he added.

Gowon, the National Convener, Nigeria Prays, appealed to Nigerians to collectively pray for the speedy recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He also urged Nigerians to pray for the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo and leaders at all levels.

He solicited for sustained prayers for peace, unity and socio-economic prosperity of Nigeria.

Gowon said, “Prayer can solve problems better and faster than soldiers, as well as physical weapons of war.

“I have no doubt in my heart that God will honour our collective prayer and intercession for our dear nation, as well as heal our nation of insecurity.

“May we experience abundance of God’s mercy and showers of blessings over our lives and our nation as we raise our voices in heartfelt prayers today in Sokoto, ‘’ he said.

The North-West Zonal Coordinator of Nigeria Prays, Bishop Godwin Okafor, said the rally was organised to pray for sustained peace, unity and stability of Nigeria.

http://punchng.com/middle-belt-wont-follow-north-if-nigeria-splits-jerry-gana/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Arda1000(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
madridguy:
resultant horrors
Government
of Nigeria
books from two foremost

Thanks.

ewedu eating sense always shallow

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Afonja people again with their divisive tendency...wasting their time! They don't understand when to stop....DIVIDE AND RULE has been destroyed by Nnamdi Kanu. IT'S NO LONGER WORKING! Pay attention to the name of the person sharing the video...An Afonja.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
sean1000x:
Afonja people again with their divisive tendency...wasting their time!
Always carrying Igbo matter on their minds...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Dedetwo(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
madridguy:
resultant horrors
Government
of Nigeria
books from two foremost

Thanks.

There is no sign of human intellect on the above crap.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by TheKingdom: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
madridguy:
resultant horrors
Government
of Nigeria
books from two foremost

Thanks.

Local champion where is BABA BUHARI who is a sitting or missing President?

If you answer that question in full, then you know that you are not of the ZOO nor Nigger Area (Nigeria) and are on to a rediscovery of Black Glory.

But if you cant reason and answer that question, then you are a citizen of the Area of Niggers (Nigeria) and I pity you.

Thanks Nnamdi Kanu for opening people wey sleep and for shaming those who cant reason

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by fireprince14(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by josephine123: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
na xo... igbo is totally a different zone ..

lalasticlala
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by GMBuhari: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
madridguy:
resultant horrors
Government
of Nigeria
books from two foremost

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Ngozi123(f): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
madridguy:
[s]Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
resultant horrors
Government
of Nigeria
books from two foremost
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally derailed.[/s]

Thanks.

Arrant nonsense.

Also, going by that Facebook poster's name, he has nothing to do with Biafra. Why do people like you and that poster, who have nothing to do with Biafra, get so giddy about any supposed negative news pertaining to Biafra?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Ngozi123(f): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

I honestly don't know what we did to them to make them so interested in our affairs .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Urchman27(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
All the conditions Federal government give to Mazi Nnamdi Kalu before he was release from prison, is now been obey by President Muhammadu Buhari not Mazi Nnamdi Kalu again. Don't be in the midst of 10 people, Buhari in London is not even in the midst up to 5 people there. Don't speak to any media or jonalist, I can't remember when Buhari granted interview last. You will pay 100 million ask your bailout. Only God knows how much Buhar is paying in London as hospital bills at the moment. He should bring a serving senator as one of his bail condition, am not sure if cabals can bail Buhari now. Is only Almighty God Has the supreme power.....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by FisifunKododada: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2017
cool
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by FisifunKododada: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2017
cool cool
shocked
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by kocvalour(m): 2:21am On Jul 07, 2017
quid:

useless people
brain dead like dia master Buhari

2 Likes

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by laribari(m): 3:25am On Jul 07, 2017
madridguy:

books from two foremost

Thanks.

Bro, more sense fall on you there. Kudos to you.

What I want to write may be long but worth reading.

This is my biggest issue with Kanu and I will neve support biafra on that ground because I am a christian but If I talk some idiots say I'm yoruba disguising as anioma simply becos they think all delta ibos must support biafra blindly.

A Jews is an anti-christ who does not believe Jesus is the messiah. Go and study judaism, it's opposed to Christianity but stupid igbos who are supposed Christians call themselves igbo jews. What's special in being an Israeli or a jew? Is God a respecter of persons?

Jews see Jesus as just any other Israeli who is a great speaker and a philosopher. So what's the difference BTW Islam and Judaism with regards how they see Jesus? They both read almost same books and write from right to left (backward). Torah and Koran aren't far from each other in terms of religious approach regarding salvation. They practice self righteousness but Christianity says no amount of good can make us clean except the blood of Jesus becos our self righteousness is like a filthy rag.

The Jews do not regard Jesus as the Christ and if kanu actually said that then I'm not surprised becos Jews see christ as an ordinary man. The Jews crucified him and in acts chapter 12 in the bible, any time a Christian or a disciple was killed the Jews rejoice becos they are anti-jesus. I challenge any doubter to read it up or challenge what I said scripturally.

The bible already said it that when the anti-christ shall appear, he will come with a great solution to world economy, crisis etc. The world will adore him but it is deception and the Jews will see him as the messiah instead of Jesus.

Bible went on to say the deception will be strong that if care isn't taken, the very elect of God will fall and it's already happening. Christians are backsliding, saying they are Jews. Abraham and Co were jews but turned Christians and not the other way around. Kanu mentions God! God! But which God? Is it the Jewish god that Abraham was asked to abandon which his fathers have been serving?

I'm not saying kanu is the antichrist but what is is doing follows the same pattern which the bible explains, so he is a false prophet. The main beast is coming as an intelligent guy, fearless and a genius to provide economy solutions but he is an anti-jesus fellow but will claim to be the messiah at some point.

I pity the ignorant ones.

Nothing can seperate me from the love of Christ, not Jews, kanu or even biafra. It's clear that Judiasm will be the official religion of biafra and the Jewish flag in at the biafra HQ in his house in Abia but no one sees anything wrong with it. Kanu is registering it to their sub consciousness that they are Jews.

I also read that an Israeli presented him an ancient bible were igbos are said to be part of the tribe of Israel and people now claim that britain deleted that part from our today bible when they were translating the bible into English. Pure lie.

When you start changing the scriptures then there is a problem. At the end, the Jews will die in numbers as the bible says that the antichrist will persecute when they will find out he is anti-Jesus and he will make war with them. Jews have been subject to destruction simple becos Jesus first came as a jew so Satan is working in their mist so that they turn away from the messiah and subject them to destruction in the process. Hitler killed 6 million jews. The real antichrist will kill numbers of jews as revealed in revelation too but how many igbo jews will kanu kill? Kanu wants them to war with Nigeria but it's a suicide mission. Nigeria have more allies including USA. Britian and USA are one and USA and ISRAEL are one too. They will be on the Nigerian team. So be wise. All these Jewish talk is propaganda to cut down Christians as this is the end time. Nigeria is a very religious nation and igbos lead the way in terms of Christianity today so the devil is working on them, using kanu to war.

1 Like

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by laribari(m): 4:14am On Jul 07, 2017
quid:

It's you people that caused it. On a second thought, this biafran talk is spot-on only if it gives us grounds to re-structure which everybody is now talking about now. I thank the igbos for it but the problem now is that Igbos say they don't want to re-structure instead a referendum. That's pure arrogance and an average igbo man has that. ARROGANCE! It's inbuilt and I tell my friends and the sincere ones agree.

You think anyone is scared that igbo want to leave? No! The sensible hausa and yoruba as well as minority don't want to loose a broda but those who are not thinking straight among hausa and yorubas say let igbos go. Do I blame them? No! It's the way kanu handled things like an illiterate. The approach failed him.

Imagine People you have known all your life, it's heart-breaking to loose a family and that's why many perfer one nigeria and call for restructuring rather than referendum. Re-structuring will favour everyone. Families disagree, brothers fight but doesn't change anything but igbos say they want to change family name. That's arrogance. What should we minority now do?

People like asari want to use biafra to leave Nigeria through referendum and later conduct another referendum to leave biafra for Niger-delta state cos he will accuse igbos of parasiting their oil later in the future. Why igbos so want biafra is becos for now the oil Niger delta is involved and oil is involved to build the new country. Outside oil, this won't happen. Soon, those ones will acccuse igbos again. Many igbos carry food from cities to villages when they are travelling. What's really big in the east that will build the economy in a fast way and foreign exchange? Isn't it oil? Niger deltans know this but have their own plans too. They won't tell the igbos for now.
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Yyeske(m): 4:16am On Jul 07, 2017
IPOB miscreants, what is your game plan for the October 1st ultimatum up north?
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Markfemi2: 4:31am On Jul 07, 2017
BIAFRAN land grabber
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by madridguy(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Wonderful write up bro.

laribari:

Bro, more sense fall on you there. Kudos to you.

What I want to write may be long but worth reading.

This is my biggest issue with Kanu and I will neve support biafra on that ground because I am a christian but If I talk some idiots say I'm yoruba disguising as anioma simply becos they think all delta ibos must support biafra blindly.

A Jews is an anti-christ who does not believe Jesus is the messiah. Go and study judaism, it's opposed to Christianity but stupid igbos who are supposed Christians call themselves igbo jews. What's special in being an Israeli or a jew? Is God a respecter of persons?

Jews see Jesus as just any other Israeli who is a great speaker and a philosopher. So what's the difference BTW Islam and Judaism with regards how they see Jesus? They both read almost same books and write from right to left (backward). Torah and Koran aren't far from each other in terms of religious approach regarding salvation. They practice self righteousness but Christianity says no amount of good can make us clean except the blood of Jesus becos our self righteousness is like a filthy rag.

The Jews do not regard Jesus as the Christ and if kanu actually said that then I'm not surprised becos Jews see christ as an ordinary man. The Jews crucified him and in acts chapter 12 in the bible, any time a Christian or a disciple was killed the Jews rejoice becos they are anti-jesus. I challenge any doubter to read it up or challenge what I said scripturally.

The bible already said it that when the anti-christ shall appear, he will come with a great solution to world economy, crisis etc. The world will adore him but it is deception and the Jews will see him as the messiah instead of Jesus.

Bible went on to say the deception will be strong that if care isn't taken, the very elect of God will fall and it's already happening. Christians are backsliding, saying they are Jews. Abraham and Co were jews but turned Christians and not the other way around. Kanu mentions God! God! But which God? Is it the Jewish god that Abraham was asked to abandon which his fathers have been serving?

I'm not saying kanu is the antichrist but what is is doing follows the same pattern which the bible explains, so he is a false prophet. The main beast is coming as an intelligent guy, fearless and a genius to provide economy solutions but he is an anti-jesus fellow but will claim to be the messiah at some point.

I pity the ignorant ones.

Nothing can seperate me from the love of Christ, not Jews, kanu or even biafra. It's clear that Judiasm will be the official religion of biafra and the Jewish flag in at the biafra HQ in his house in Abia but no one sees anything wrong with it. Kanu is registering it to their sub consciousness that they are Jews.

I also read that an Israeli presented him an ancient bible were igbos are said to be part of the tribe of Israel and people now claim that britain deleted that part from our today bible when they were translating the bible into English. Pure lie.

When you start changing the scriptures then there is a problem. At the end, the Jews will die in numbers as the bible says that the antichrist will persecute when they will find out he is anti-Jesus and he will make war with them. Jews have been subject to destruction simple becos Jesus first came as a jew so Satan is working in their mist so that they turn away from the messiah and subject them to destruction in the process. Hitler killed 6 million jews. The real antichrist will kill numbers of jews as revealed in revelation too but how many igbo jews will kanu kill? Kanu wants them to war with Nigeria but it's a suicide mission. Nigeria have more allies including USA. Britian and USA are one and USA and ISRAEL are one too. They will be on the Nigerian team. So be wise. All these Jewish talk is propaganda to cut down Christians as this is the end time. Nigeria is a very religious nation and igbos lead the way in terms of Christianity today so the devil is working on them, using kanu to war.

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by madridguy(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Everybody is ewedu grin grin grin counter the thread with valid point and stop embarrassing yourself.

Arda1000:
ewedu eating sense always shallow
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Arda1000(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2017
madridguy:
Everybody is ewedu grin grin grin counter the thread with valid point and stop embarrassing yourself.

just look at ur reasons if hate Nnamdi Kanu charge him to court or beta still freestyle like Awo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Sanchez01: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2017
My joy is that people from The Delta understand the greed and strange love of the so-called Biafran agitators towards The Delta. That moment when an Ikwerre man asks an Igbo man the meaning of the word 'Ikwerre'.

Fratermathy, 6:00. You need to hear what the dude said. grin
Re: More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** by Thermodynamics(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Yes, I agree with the fact that most Igbos are greedy. The once who grew up in the east are greedy but I must say, the ones who grew up in other parts of Nigeria are very very okay and no where close to being greedy. One of my very good friend who grew up in Rivers State but is from Enugu, Nsuka to be precise said, his greatest annoyance is that he is an Igbo man, that Igbos are greedy and self centered. This guy has a very simply and open mind. But the ones who grew up in the east, oh lawd, I just can't explain how bad they are, I have only met two Igbos who stayed and grew up in Enugu that are different from other Igbos in the east.

See that guy who said that he prefer to die with an Hausa man than an Igbo man, what I've noticed in life is that people generally:

1. Hate suspicious people and prefer people with simple mind

2. People hate you when you are greedy, selfish or self centered.

Most of the Igbos who grew up in the east have what I call "bad sense", they are tricky and very deceptive, that is why Niger deltans are afraid of associating with them.

Though, I don't understand why Yorubas are against their struggle, if they want to go and start up their own country, then they are free. I mean, there are no love lost between Igbos and Yorubas. AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT TAKE NIGER DELTA WITH THEM, THEY CAN GO, WE ARE NOT PART OF BIAFRA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasir Sambo: EFCC Recovers N5.4bn For NHIS, 7 Billion Still Trapped / Ignore IPOB Order, Onoh, LGs Tell Enugu Residents / Atiku’s Ambition Is Affecting The Growth Of PDP – NPSA President, Hassan Saliu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.