Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (141697 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / PLEASE CONFIRM NCAT RECRUITMENT FOR ME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by cotmag(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///7Fub9OrO6l82a69FHVcaSa
Prospective Simulator Officers should join the WhatsApp group via the above link.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by juri: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please for those who have written the test, are they all objective questions or both essay and objectives. Thanks.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by alphazenga(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
I got SMS but can't find the email even in spam... someone should help me way forward please
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Busari132(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
LoisSanamo:
Pls guys any hope for someone who missed her scheduled date for the test? I received a mail on 24th July and the test was 25th July.

i missed mine too.25th july was my day.pls what's d way forward?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by martins30: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
idee91:
NCAT update

For those who applied to for NCAT online Job. The list for the CBT EXAM. is available online @ psin.gov.ng and to save you the trouble below is the downloaded list in two documents. Microsoft excel format. Search for the post you applied for from the sheet tab bellow in the excel opened document . after downloading . it best you use computer to search the list using your name, gsm or email address.
NB
Note that any candidate who identifies his/her name on the list but have not received SMS invitation for the exam should contact info@psin.gov.ng, stating his/her profile, contact number and reference/serial number on the list.
sir plz add me on whatsapp 08039358834
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by player001k: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good day Mr Shegfun. Please help me check the position a friend of mine applied for. Alomajaoluwagbenga@gmail.com..... 08036564149.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Samsonoyiboyah: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who has written the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology recruitment CBT? Any info pls house
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
loadedmax:
@ shegfun I only got invited via sms on 07063840934. I can't remember what I applied for. Please help

Scientific Officer Grade II (CONHESS 07)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
lahnreyamos:
G.eveing Mr. Shegfun
Pls here is my email and Phone number
Lahnreymos@yahoo.com 08172623442
I only received a text and nothing more. Pls kindly help with position applied for and if possible to get the mail.

Scientific Officer Grade II (CONHESS 07)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibcircuit:
pls Mr shegfun , help me. I only got text msg and I don't know what I applied for and probably my email
my test is scheduled to hold on the 5th of august . 08102375409. thanks

AME Instructor-In-Training (CONPCASS 01)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by wazzybozz: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
yusufhaji:
07033290892. Please add me up
Pls who has taken the test already and please what are the questions involved?....anticipating your responses.tanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by arowz56(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is anyone in my shoe please? I got an invite on 02 08 2017 by 322pm and my CBT TEST is on 02 08 2017 by 8am in Abuja '' I don't know if I can reschedule it
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by laamdee: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
arowz56:
Is anyone in my shoe please? I got an invite on 02 08 2017 by 322pm and my CBT TEST is on 02 08 2017 by 8am in Abuja '' I don't know if I can reschedule it

Just carry yourself and go.Once you have the mail and a passport just go. Don't mind the timmimg. You will be able to do it. It's not a very strict process but be sure you have received the mail and print it.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by whytepawn1(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2017
hello guys concerning the CBT on Ncat... was anyone who applied for the position of AME INSTRUCTOR IN TRAINING rescheduled.... I ask because I just got a text this morning with a different date from the initial text I received. initially it was 05/08/17 but the new text message carries the date 17/08/17. who else is in my shoes....
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by skyrunner: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Good morning Mr. Shegfun. I really want to appreciate you for the assistance you have rendered. May God reward you greatly in return. I got a text invite today and my test date is 18/8/17 but I didn't get an email. Kindly help me check the position I applied for and also your suggestion on how to get email invite will be appreciated. Thanks once more.
The email I registered with is oluwakayodeoyedokun@gmail.com my phone number 08062067344
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by mikedimeji(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2017
free2ryhme:
How can you commuciate such information through a facebook account? angry

This is unimaginable. Such information shld have been through their official website, official email or through national dailies and Not a facebook account

it show the level of incompetence in such organization.

What about those organizations that don't even communicate at all, DPR didn't make any public announcement instead they sent late mails to people. moreover NCAT isn't the first to communicate such through its Facebook/twitter. Mind u NCAT can decide not to say anything after all they are not the one handling the recruitment and the organization handling it has contacted those they need to contact so how is this a problem pls. U shouldn't just start typing because u feel like talking, learn to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Teguski: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2017
I go an SMS messages but didn't received any mail what do I do house?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Teguski: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2017
I got invite on 07035539317 but don't know what I applied for?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Teguski: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2017
buller00:
Thank you
please sir assist with the position applied for my number is 07035539317
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2017
thexzy:
Please Mr. Shegfun, help me check for the position I applied for(mbah.raphael@yahoo.com). And I also checked PSIN website where I saw 2 lists of shortlisted candidates for the test. I am on a confused state now and wish to know what this implies as my name isn't on any of these lists. i only got a text message invite and didn't get a mail invite...hope I can go with the text invite like that? Thanks for your assistance.

Charles Mbah

Address : 31 Ken Okoli Street, Amikwo, Awka, Anambra State
State : Anambra
LGA : Aguata
Home Town : Aguata
Language : English
07035945xxx
mbah.raphael@yahoo.com

ATE Instructor In Training (CONPCASS 01)

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2017
widrics:
Please Mr Shegfu, i need your assistant too, i received sms only no email,here is my name,email and phone no are Mohammed makki 08061386014,widrics@yahoo.com
My test is nextweek 12/08/2017
Thanks in advanced

Mohammed Makki

Address : 16 Erelu Danisa Street, Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos
State : Jigawa
LGA :
Home Town :
Language : Fulfulde,Hausa,Arabic
widrics@yahoo.com

Mechanical Engineer I (CONTEDISS 08)

please click on the link https://www.facebook.com/ncatpsin17/
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shabs15(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2017
YZME2001:
NCAT AME instructor in training inbox ur contact so I can add u all to a whatsapp group for information sharing as regards CBT n likely interview questions best of luck. please AME applicant only.
kindly add 08135272810
thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2017
mikedimeji:

What about those organizations that don't even communicate at all, DPR didn't make any public announcement instead they sent late mails to people. moreover NCAT isn't the first to communicate such through its Facebook/twitter. Mind u NCAT can decide not to say anything after all they are not the one handling the recruitment and the organization handling it has contacted those they need to contact so how is this a problem pls. U shouldn't just start typing because u feel like talking, learn to ask questions.

Bros. thank you, the guy deserve a better slap, some people will just come on the platform making unnecessary comment.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Teguski: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2017
buller00:
Thank you
dl
sir please assist with the position applied for phone number 07035539317
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
player001k:
Good day Mr Shegfun. Please help me check the position a friend of mine applied for. Alomajaoluwagbenga@gmail.com..... 08036564149.

Oluwagbenga Alo

Address : No 13, Area 4, Gbeleaje 2, Gbeleaje community, Sagari Estate, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
State : Ondo
LGA : Akoko South-East
Home Town : Akoko South-East
Language : English, Yoruba, Nigerian Pidgin
alomajaoluwagbenga@gmail.com

1 AVSEC Instructor-in-Training (CONPCASS 01)
2 Instructor-In-Training (ATS/COM/AIS/GAO) (CONPCASS 01)
3 Senior ATS Instructor (CONPCASS 05)
4 Principal ATS Instructor II (CONPCASS 06)
5 Technologist (CONTEDISS 07)
6 Higher Technologist (CONTEDISS 08)
7 ATE Instructor In Training (CONPCASS 01)
8 ATE Instructor II (CONPCASS 03)
9 AME Instructor II (CONPCASS 03)
10 AME Instructor III (CONPCASS 02)
11 AME Instructor-In-Training (CONPCASS 01)
12 Cabin Crew Instructor-In-Training (CONPCASS01)
13 Principal Cabin Crew Instructor II (CONPCASS 06)
14 Ground Instructor-in-Training (CONPCASS 01)
15 Principal Ground Instructor II (CONPCASS 06)
16 Flying Instructor In Training (Rotary Wing) (CONPCASS 01)
17 Flying Instructor III (Rotary Wing) (CONPCASS 02)
18 Senior Flying Instructor (Rotary Wing) (CONPCASS 05)
19 Principal Flying Instructor I (Rotary Wing) (CONPCASS 07)
20 Assistant Chief Flying Instructor (Rotary Wing) (CONPCASS 08)
21 Chief Flying Instructor (Rotary Wing) (CONPCASS 09)
22 Flying Instructor In Training (CONPCASS 01)
23 Flying Instructor III (CONPCASS 02)
24 Flying Instructor II (CONPCASS 03)
25 Flying Instructor I (CONPCASS 04)
26 Principal Flying Instructor I (CONPCASS 07)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2017
skyrunner:
Good morning Mr. Shegfun. I really want to appreciate you for the assistance you have rendered. May God reward you greatly in return. I got a text invite today and my test date is 18/8/17 but I didn't get an email. Kindly help me check the position I applied for and also your suggestion on how to get email invite will be appreciated. Thanks once more.
The email I registered with is oluwakayodeoyedokun@gmail.com my phone number 08062067344

Oluwakayode Oyedokun

Address :
State :
LGA :
Home Town :
Language :
oluwakayodeoyedokun@gmail.com

Ground Instructor-in-Training (CONPCASS 01)
Just go, the invite will be printed at the CBT cemtre
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by mikedimeji(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2017
shegfun:

Bros. thank you, the guy deserve a better slap, some people will just come on the platform making unnecessary comment.
Bros u don't need to worry urself about his likes I know them well and we regard them as I TOO KNOW (ITK) but in the process they end up being the one who doesn't even know anything.
I always tell people don't be quick to say Negative things about process u know little or nothing about.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Analystshariff(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Pls add dis number 08060296290. My aptitude test is on 8/8/2017. Graduate System Analyst
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by desmondsiaka: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2017
]Please I just received the invite but I can't remember the position again
This is my email
desmondsiaka@gmail.com [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by desmondsiaka: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Please I just received the invite but I can't remember the position again
This is my email
desmondsiaka@gmail.com
Add me up pls
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by joelsky: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2017
Good morning sir, this is my email address damianmatthew@yahoo.com, I am scheduled to write on 12th August. I don't know the position I applied for . Didn't see anything in my mailbox. help a brother.07038989111
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by joelsky: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2017
Good morning sir, this is my email address damianmatthew@yahoo.com, I am scheduled to write on 12th August. I don't know the position I applied for . Didn't see anything in my mailbox. help a brother .07038989111

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.