Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (141559 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / PLEASE CONFIRM NCAT RECRUITMENT FOR ME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by FIIRM: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Dear Shegfun,

Kindly help confirm the test date for AUDITOR I.

Thanks
FIIRM
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by hoghidan1: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2017
shegfun:

It's well
Computer, Maths, English and Current affairs
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Chudycharles: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=hoghidan1 post=59107144][/quote]... My bro Oga Shegfun.,..pls help me and check wat I applied for....
Name: Nwokolo O Chukwudi
Phone num: 08038983322
Email: obiefuna4life@gmail.com
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Johnshei(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2017
@ shegfun I only got invited via sms on 08034561557. I can't remember what I applied for. Please help my mail is johnshei44@gmail. com
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by joelsky: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
I wrote the test today. it was terrible. I checked naira land for tips before the exams and got none. well I'm not sad, every man for himself.

I wasn't helped here, I don't expect to be called. but for those who are about to write let me tell you one or two things. 60 questions in 30 minutes means you shouldn't even THINK OF TICKING questions you don't understand well.. the success rate is dependent on PERCENTAGE NOT NUMBER OF QUESTIONS ANSWERED. so JUST SKIP THE QUESTIONS YOU ARE UNSURE OF AND CONTINUE. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON SUMMARY AND SUBMIT BEFORE THE TIME. PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Dahjhi: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
joelsky:
I wrote the test today. it was terrible. I checked naira land for tips before the exams and got none. well I'm not sad, every man for himself.

I wasn't helped here, I don't expect to be called. but for those who are about to write let me tell you one or two things. 60 questions in 30 minutes means you shouldn't even THINK OF TICKING questions you don't understand well.. the success rate is dependent on PERCENTAGE NOT NUMBER OF QUESTIONS ANSWERED. so JUST SKIP THE QUESTIONS YOU ARE UNSURE OF AND CONTINUE. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON SUMMARY AND SUBMIT BEFORE THE TIME. PEACE
Thanks for this boss. Favor will speak for us. Second similar experience. Im taking mine on 10/8. Env Health Officer. Please are there no professional questions for every discipline @ all?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by topygel12: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
joelsky:

I gues you are for AVSEC.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by seyilapy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dear Shegfun,

Kindly please help confirm my profile.
Samoluoy@gmail.com

Thanks

shegfun:

Charles Mbah

Address : 31 Ken Okoli Street, Amikwo, Awka, Anambra State
State : Anambra
LGA : Aguata
Home Town : Aguata
Language : English
07035945xxx
mbah.raphael@yahoo.com

ATE Instructor In Training (CONPCASS 01)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Dahjhi: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
shegfun:

Mohammed Makki

Address : 16 Erelu Danisa Street, Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos
State : Jigawa
LGA :
Home Town :
Language : Fulfulde,Hausa,Arabic
widrics@yahoo.com

Mechanical Engineer I (CONTEDISS 08)

please click on the link https://www.facebook.com/ncatpsin17/
pls. Check email. Want to contact. Im having my test on 10/8 Conhess 06 Env Health Officer. Please whats the salary scale? Wondering if therez anyone from my field yet. 08066429690
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by sufillah(f): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
joelsky:

Pls what are the credentials they required before writing the test?
Also pls kindly tell us the procedure.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Can one still apply for it
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by arowz56(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
laamdee:

Just carry yourself and go.Once you have the mail and a passport just go. Don't mind the timmimg. You will be able to do it. It's not a very strict process but be sure you have received the mail and print it.

Thanks!!!! Done already

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by korlahwarleh: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
YZME2001:
NCAT AME instructor in training inbox ur contact so I can add u all to a whatsapp group for information sharing as regards CBT n likely interview questions best of luck. please AME applicant only.

Please add 07062612572
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by olafamzy87(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please anybody with useful link for the list of successful candidates for the test?could find one but got a text message this morning.
Need to know what I applied for
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by olafamzy87(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please I couldn't find the downloaded document?I will appreciate if you van re-upload it again.
Thanks
idee91:
NCAT update

For those who applied to for NCAT online Job. The list for the CBT EXAM. is available online @ psin.gov.ng and to save you the trouble below is the downloaded list in two documents. Microsoft excel format. Search for the post you applied for from the sheet tab bellow in the excel opened document . after downloading . it best you use computer to search the list using your name, gsm or email address.
NB
Note that any candidate who identifies his/her name on the list but have not received SMS invitation for the exam should contact info@psin.gov.ng, stating his/her profile, contact number and reference/serial number on the list.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Adebayorahaman: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please help!

I received SMS from NCAT 2 days ago saying my CBT date is 10/08/2017 but I don't know d position I applied for, please how can I check it or you help me check.
See my detailed below:
Osuntogun rahaman Adebayo
rahamanadebayo@gmail.com

Also u can add me on whatsap- 07033868294.. Thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
joelsky:
Good morning sir, this is my email address damianmatthew@yahoo.com, I am scheduled to write on 12th August. I don't know the position I applied for . Didn't see anything in my mailbox. help a brother.07038989111

FUNOM MATTHEW

Address : Yaji's residence anguwar Fulani Kuregu, wusasa, Zaria.
State : Kaduna
LGA : Jaba
Home Town : Jaba
Language : HAM, ENGLISH, HAUSA
damianmatthew@yahoo.com

1 AVSEC Instructor-in-Training (CONPCASS 01)
2 Mechanical Engineer I (CONTEDISS 08)
3 AME Instructor-In-Training (CONPCASS 01)
4 Ground Instructor-in-Training (CONPCASS 01)
5 Maintenance Engineers-In-Training (CONTEDISS 07)
6 Mechanical Engineer II (CONTEDISS 07)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
FIIRM:
Dear Shegfun,

Kindly help confirm the test date for AUDITOR I.

Thanks
FIIRM

8AM-1PM SAT 12TH AUG 2017
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chudycharles:
... My bro Oga Shegfun.,..pls help me and check wat I applied for....
Name: Nwokolo O Chukwudi
Phone num: 08038983322
Email: obiefuna4life@gmail.com
Bro. You have no record on our database.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Johnshei:
@ shegfun I only got invited via sms on 08034561557. I can't remember what I applied for. Please help my mail is johnshei44@gmail. com
OLUWASEYI ADEGBOYE

Address : 10 Odewabi Crescent Kwamba Suleja, Niger State.
State : Osun
LGA :
Home Town :
Language : English and Yoruba
johnshei44@gmail.com

Maintenance Engineers-In-Training (CONTEDISS 07)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
seyilapy:
Dear Shegfun,

Kindly please help confirm my profile.
Samoluoy@gmail.com

Thanks

SAMUEL OYEWOLE

Address : No 14 opin street agbadam estate ilorin.
State : Oyo
LGA : Afijo
Home Town : Afijo
Language :
samoluoy@gmail.com

Maintenance Engineers-In-Training (CONTEDISS 07)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Adebayorahaman:
Please help!

I received SMS from NCAT 2 days ago saying my CBT date is 10/08/2017 but I don't know d position I applied for, please how can I check it or you help me check.
See my detailed below:
Osuntogun rahaman Adebayo
rahamanadebayo@gmail.com

Also u can add me on whatsap- 07033868294.. Thanks

Environmental Health Officer (CONHESS 06)

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by desmondsiaka: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
See my detailed below:
Siaka Desmond Tai
desmondsiaka@gmail.com
Also u can add me on whatsap- 08035433451.. Thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by loadedmax(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
When u get to the venue, u will be acreditated before the cbt, that's when u will ask for ur details. Mine was yesterday, and I believe I did well for myself
quote author=desmondsiaka post=59124964]I received SMS from NCAT 2 days ago saying my CBT date is 10/08/2017 but I don't know d position I applied for, please how can I check it or you help me check.
See my detailed below:
Siaka Desmond Tai
desmondsiaka@gmail.com
Also u can add me on whatsap- 08035433451.. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by phetty(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
joelsky:

I don't think you're right about basing mark on the number of answered questions.

In my case, my score percentage was based on total number of questions (60), and I'm very sure I didn't tick all the 60 questions.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by seyilapy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks really appreciate.

[quote author=shegfun post=59124680][/quote]
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by kelvsolo: 3:01am On Aug 04, 2017
shegfun:

Environmental Health Officer (CONHESS 06)
Shegfun pls help me. Got the SMS no email. Help me with my details. Kelvin Aturuemu. 08030922784. katuruemu@gmail.com
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2017
kelvsolo:

Shegfun pls help me. Got the SMS no email. Help me with my details. Kelvin Aturuemu. 08030922784. katuruemu@gmail.com

Kelvin Aturuemu

Address : 62b Ogunu town by Shell gate Warri, Delta state , Nigeria
State : Delta
LGA : Ughelli North
Home Town : Ughelli North
Language : Nigerian Pidgin, Urhobo, English
katuruemu@gmail.com

Mechanical Engineer I (CONTEDISS 08)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by thexzy(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2017
shegfun:

Charles Mbah Gender:Male | DOB : 19xx-01-01
Address : 31 Ken Okoli Street, Amikwo, Awka, Anambra State Country : Nigerian State : Anambra LGA : Aguata Home Town : Aguata Language : English 07035945xxx mbah.raphael@yahoo.com
ATE Instructor In Training (CONPCASS 01)
Thanks Sir..God bless!!!
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by ayodejiadetoro(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2017
PSIN has ok Accommodation. 3000 naira per night

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by thexzy(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
YZME2001:
NCAT AME instructor in training inbox ur contact so I can add u all to a whatsapp group for information sharing as regards CBT n likely interview questions best of luck. please AME applicant only.
please add this two No.. 08080534593 and 08037035176
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by corado: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2017
please nairalanders help!!! initially got an sms saying my exam date is 04/08/2017 later got another sms with a new date saying 05/08/2017 now i jst got another sms with a new date stating 18/08/2017...pls i am confused should i wait till 18th or jst go on 5th...pls who is facing this same situation....helllep......
pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.