Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (701168 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by enigbon: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
ok bruh!!
Emexnairaland:
I only sent him a PM because of his undergraduate major (Fisheries).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Gospelozy:
grin Dear I have tried my cards oo,no way. I still couldn't pay it. Please help the deadline is today oo.
I used my GTB card and it worked

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Hopehall: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
hello,
Can you help me with those materials thanks
Slymonster:

Just get the materials to prepare for the exam and if you want,i can forward them to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by lawrencedash01(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Slymonster:

Just get the materials to prepare for the exam and if you want,i can forward them to you

Yea, please forward them for me. I've sent you a mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ubah1:

University of Maryland
https://advancedengineering.umd.edu/
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
enigbon:
hello (bro) Ubah1 i sent u an email pls can we discuss abt uni of maryland
Ubah , bro thanks for the info, I sent you a mail earlier today, if you don't mind we can talk on from there. Thanks once again sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
enigbon:
smile, thanks bro
Enigbon, I sent you a mail too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by debris: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
debris:
Hi fam i intend applying to south dakota university who knows about the university and how the environs looks like?

2)Please to brothers and sisters in medical programs in usa after completion of the medical program is it the same state you studied one have to practice medicine/nursing/pharmacy or there are opportunities to move to other states?

3. Please which schools do you think could process my admission letter fast for January studies so i can apply for visa?

Someone help on this ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dcutey: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
lasthero:
Hello everyone,

My location is a little bit far from my school and my current employer wouldn't give me time to travel for my transcript.

Someone recommended this site for me.

https://www.etx-ng.com/

Please who has used them for transcript collection before?. And how genuine are they?

They are genuine but might be expensive. Give it a go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
ponpon:
Walspring baba, na one step at a time, if jungle mature well well I go dey think of wife.

No forget say devouring lion and hungry lion dey inside jungle ooo..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
temmitats:
Walspring please pm me, my pms are not delivering to you for some reason.

Really i got your pm and i replied aside from the one you send few hours ago which am yet to reply because am waiting for their response first.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by temmitats(f): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Walspring:

Really i got your pm and i replied aside from the one you send few hours ago which am yet to reply because am waiting for their response first.
I sent 3 that didn't deliver before the one that eventually delivered
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
temmitats:
I sent 3 that didn't deliver before the one that eventually delivered

Dunno about that and my email is working perfectly because i have been sending out emails and receiving from other parties and you not the only person requesting for such but am trying to avoid issues likewise for myself as well.

I just replied you and please reply me as soon as possible.. If you send and it doesn't deliver just quote here with POSITIVE or NEGATIVE as your answer to my question then i give you a call if its POSITIVE to do the next step..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ddbluv1: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
LagosNIV:
In other words, you want to work illegally and you are wondering if you will get caught. My advice is that it isn't worth it. It would be a shame for there to be an inelligibility on your file due to working illegally if you are subsequently hired by the company long-term, and thus you are refused when you go to apply for a H1-B visa, or for a B1/B2 tourist visa if you find work outside the US.

Same thing I reasoned at the last second, its just that some friends I have do it even in school. 1 guy I met here on nairaland is in school and works 2 jobs from the first semester, off campus job, and he gave them his SSN with no shaking. Dude dey pack ego no be here, >$1200 plus per week while me on OPT don't even earn upto that. It's like I'm slacking here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
ddbluv1:

Same thing I reasoned at the last second, its just that some friends I have do it even in school. 1 guy I met here on nairaland is in school and works 2 jobs from the first semester, off campus job, and he gave them his SSN with no shaking. Dude dey pack ego no be here, >$1200 plus per week while me on OPT don't even earn upto that. It's like I'm slacking here.

The national anthem to HELL FIRE is everybody are doing it.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ddbluv1: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
OjaP:

Boys and girls don do am many times. You won't be the first.

He can actually work his way around it. It's not a biggie.

Dude jamisi, If its under table, then it's not possible. No undertable in my state, its a small 99% white town. Everything is legit.
However, if there is a way to do it legit without authority knowing. Abeg fill me in.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by KendrickAyomide: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
bigfrancis21:

First of all, you need to know this. Community colleges offer only 2-year programs (leading to associate bachelors degree), whereas universities offer 4-year programs (leading to regular bachelors degrees), and you cannot go directly from a CC into a master's program. You would first have to transfer to a university to finish up third year and fourth year to obtain a bachelor's degree before you can proceed on to masters.

Second, it has been said here severally that it is not recommended that you take a CC admission to the embassy, due to higher chances of denial by the VO. Yet, people keep asking this same question again and again. CCs are good, and offer the same level/quality of education as universities, and save you a ton of money in school fees, and are recommended for people tight on funds. What you do is apply to both a university and the CC of your choice, get admission and I-20 from both, take the university admission to the embassy for your visa interview but transfer (SEVIS transfer) to the CC after you arrive the US and start school there.

Third, your age is no more in the range the visa officers like to give visas for UG students and I would have suggested that you go for masters admission instead and do your masters right away upon arrival. Now, as for getting admission from a university and cc, I do not know if transferring from a university with a masters admission to a CC for associate bachelors would work given that one of the requirements for SEVIS transfer after you enter the US is that the transfer has to be for the same level of study. I am sure the transfer would work if the admission from the university is for bachelors and you are transferring to the cc for associate bachelors degree (same level of study). But then your age puts you at a disadvantage (not impossible, I have one time seen a 28-year old guy going for bachelors get his visa) of getting your visa for undergraduate studies.

Your situation is quite a tough one. My recommendation would be to go for masters admission straight.
bro can i pm you concerning this topic? It's bothering my mind. God bless you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosade(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2017
ddbluv1:

> $1,200 plus per week? Except he's an high achiever doing salesman's job, that is difficult to believe.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2017
ddbluv1:

Same thing I reasoned at the last
You do realise you are talking to a US Foreign service Officer? A US government official right? Please do the needful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ddbluv1: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2017
cosade:

> $1,200 plus per week? Except he's an high achiever doing salesman's job, that is difficult to believe.

Oh boy!! it's no joke... Bois are doing things here. Under 1 year, he brought his family, buy Jeep. The guy na serious hussler sha. South-south guy wey US mistake give visa but I gbadun his spirit. He study and works school job during day and night shift at night. Something I can't do [I like my surulere life] but family condition makes me understand his situation.

Anyways, my own is just weekend parole, my town is hella boring, so i figure maybe I should get a side job. I understand employers send info to E-verify to verify status of the staff. However, I believe USCIS utilise DSO info from school to match student qualification and job hes working to see if it relates. I don't know if they link the e-verify to see odd jobs there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ddbluv1: 12:51am On Sep 17, 2017
femi312:
You do realise you are talking to a US Foreign service Officer? A US government official right? Please do the needful

You register June 2017, JJC to nairaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello , Please can anyone here share with me his/her personal statement for a Masters Program. I need it to build mine in a way. Thanks in advanvce.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 12:55am On Sep 17, 2017
ddbluv1:

You register June 2017, JJC to nairaland
Lmao..okay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosade(m): 12:55am On Sep 17, 2017
ddbluv1:

Oh boy!! it's no joke... Bois are doing things here. Under 1 year, he brought his family, buy Jeep. The guy na serious hussler sha. South-south guy wey US mistake give visa but I gbadun his spirit. He study and works school job during day and night shift at night. Something I can't do [I like my surulere life] but family condition makes me understand his situation.

Anyways, my own is just weekend parole, my town is hella boring, so i figure maybe I should get a side job. I understand employers send info to E-verify to verify status of the staff. However, I believe USCIS utilise DSO info from school to match student qualification and job hes working to see if it relates. I don't know if they link the e-verify to see odd jobs there

Except he's not schooling at all, maybe but would soon run into problem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 12:56am On Sep 17, 2017
Amkc:
Hello , Please can anyone here share with me his/her personal statement for a Masters Program. I need it to build mine in a way. Thanks in advanvce.
send me a pm, I will send a good one you can use as guide

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 12:59am On Sep 17, 2017
femi312:

Pm sent.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 1:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Walspring:

Pm sent.
Lol..You need one too?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 1:23am On Sep 17, 2017
femi312:
Lol..You need one too?

Yep
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2017
femi312:
okay bro. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 1:26am On Sep 17, 2017
femi312:

PM Sent bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by whyqueu(m): 1:35am On Sep 17, 2017
hello sir @beelad, please sir, I need information about this school *University of Nebraska Lincoln* ...please can you pm please or guys, please tell me what FRC meaning is? and more about the school sir... it's urgent because I'm about to apply to the school on Monday but the deadline was Sept 1 ..this month!!! please Beelad ...thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 1:36am On Sep 17, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
bro can i pm you concerning this topic? It's bothering my mind. God bless you

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.