Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695904 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dayjeee(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
There is a Yoruba adage that says where two elephants fight, the small animals there suffer. Please, you guys have been very helpful to this thread, especially those of you that are presently in the U.S, giving us information about how to go about our admission. Its through unity of purpose we've come this far, once disunity sets in, its us that we are yet to fully enjoy the sweetness of this unity that is going to suffer. I won't mention names, but we all know ourselves( no disrespect) in the name of unity, pls let it go and that shouldn't stop you from doing good. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
nevicochidinma:

guys please am still waiting for una suggestions o...

The both school are good schools. What you have to consider is prospects. Do you have funding in the two schools?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dotman23:
Done boss

You can take it off if you want to I have emailed you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
cosxzbay:

You were late . case done close

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gospelozy:
Please oo, I have not paid my admission fee for Cleveland state university. Fellows I need help abeg

Do you want it paid for free or what's your request? grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dotman23(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

You can take it off if you want to I have emailed you
yes boss, have replied the mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dotman23:
yes boss, have replied the mail.

Sweet
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dupsaw:

Ma, I sent you a mail, please reply. Thank you

I have become very slow with checking or replying PM ............ Hardly any time these days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sanctus1:
please can someone enlighten me on pre professional programs ?

explain further and maybe be more specific ......... Questions like this are too broad or generic to be answered well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
LagosismyHome:

explain further and maybe be more specific ......... Questions like this are too broad or generic to be answered well

what does pre-medicine mean? cos I have just been admitted to study pre-medicine
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sanctus1:

what does pre-medicine mean? cos I have just been admitted to study pre-medicine

isnt that what you applied for ?

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Longhite01(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Drocks:
that's the general application deadline which is November 1. Application deadline for programs differs. For instance the application deadline for Masters in Electrical engineering at CSU is September 15 which is today. So, check the application deadline for your program to be sure.
You generalize by saying September 15. However, deadline for most program for international student is November 1. He/she didnt specify the program he was going for . Whether it's undergraduate or graduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by originalwarriman(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
good day to all the guru's in the house. please I just want to know if there's post study visa for someone who's going for 9months program.

because Minot State University for masters of science in management is 9 months for international student. or I should just forget it and look for a 2years program? cos I wish to spread my wings after studies.

any advise is welcome even if na to tongue lash me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Observer25: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sanctus1:

Pre-med, pre-medicine or pre-professional program are all basically the same course. These courses are for students interested in pursuing careers in the medical field postgraduation.

Through these programs, you will fulfill the undegraduate prerequisites for applying to medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and other professional health related fields upon completion.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Triggeredsam: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Walspring:

Do you know that the same spare time you took to write this epistle can be used to write the transcript?

You must be related to Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho, CR7, Messi, Neymar. gringringrin

Inside me, i have the intention of abandoning my first degree to get a fresh one in usa so i didn't take all this there gre gmat and stuff but took Pearson test of English, and i applied to INTO MARSHALL a kind of pre masters program.
To cut it short, i got offer in 2 weeks paid a deposit of 2000 which was refunded when i transferred out to the first ELS school.
I went for interview aroumd November 2016

On that fateful day i commot my aba suit with one slimfit purple shirt no tie... As i enter the man on the left just dey deny poeple and na him for take me and he is checking statement..via say na lie Mohammed gibe me statement i switch position sharply as nwa aba concern.

The lady saw me and asked me personally to come forward asking me why i was skipping line i say am not comfortable... She said okay can i have ur documents....

Why INTO USF? .... Cos i want to get a first hand tutoring before msc since my bsc grade isn't that great for direct application.

Why Marshall University.. Because they are the only school with a PREMASTER program in occupational health and safety.

No no no no.... Why not go yo other schools for occupational therapy... Na there i spark.. occupational therapy is a branch of correctional medicine thag specialize in therapeutic treatment.. (silence everywhere).. and occupational safety entail the provision and enforcement of safety standard for various occupational background including occupational therapists... (She cold).

So the two guys thag left before u are all going to INTO MASTER program in Marshall DO YOU KNOW THEM? .......mam i don't know dem! YOU ARE DENYING THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS... mam i mean this, this is a coincidence i dont know know dem.... For the last time you know this guys .... I said again i dont know them... She come press computer... I know say na my Facebook she check to see if those guys na my friends... (THE GUY IS HUGE AND FAIR, HE WAS ON WHITE CLEAN SHIRT ANF BLACK PLAIN TROUSER STUCKED IN) I MADE AN EFFORT TO REACH HIM LATER BUT IT FAILED) so nothing was dugged up... And she asked me what other schools did u consider... I was like...... Due to my background and how i planned my career so as to qualify to fit into my fathers firm as a safety manager in other to reduce the cost of maintaining foreign safety managers from OSHA and OSS, i applied to Roosevelt University and Marshall University but was denied an offer by Roosevelt.... The next thing i see na white paper as i just dey tell her the new development in Marshall work and safety course... No documents was demanded.... Here i am today getting fat lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dupsaw: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
LagosismyHome:

I have become very slow with checking or replying PM ............ Hardly any time these days

Thank you for your reply ma
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TooMuchSauce: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Longhite01:

Spring deadline for international student is November 1
Not true...deadline is contingent on the department I guess. I know for certain that ECE's deadline is September 15th.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dupsaw: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
TooMuchSauce:

Not true...deadline is contingent on the department I guess. I know for certain that ECE's deadline is September 15th.

Ermm, this is what is on their website. I hope this clears the air.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TooMuchSauce: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dupsaw:

Ermm, this is what is on their website. I hope this clears the air.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
ProfOjah1234:

Ode.. Which babe you still dey look for when Donald said he will take you to club to look for women?
argh ojah you too dey talk....Anybody wey dey near Thibodaux( Baton Rouge, New orleans) abeg help my life with babe and agbo(ale-jedi-opaeyin) abeg!...I see a match coming and i'll be representing Africa, Nigeria and nairaland, make i No go Bleep up

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Observer25:

Pre-med, pre-medicine or pre-professional program are all basically the same course. These courses are for students interested in pursuing careers in the medical field postgraduation.

Through these programs, you will fulfill the undegraduate prerequisites for applying to medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and other professional health related fields upon completion.
so basically is it a graduate or an undergraduate program?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by enigbon: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
anyone going to marshall university this january?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Observer25: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sanctus1:

so basically is it a graduate or an undergraduate program?

undergrad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosade(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
LagosismyHome:

isnt that what you applied for ?

smiley wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
cosade:

smiley wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

yeah I did..please what's my possibility of getting a visa at the embassy with that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
ponpon:
argh ojah you too dey talk....Anybody wey dey near Thibodaux( Baton Rouge, New orleans) abeg help my life with babe and agbo(ale-jedi-opaeyin) abeg!...I see a match coming and i'll be representing Africa, Nigeria and nairaland, make i No go Bleep up

Try this all day

Asparagus with pinto beans.

Then wash am down with two spoons of apple cider and freshly squeezed lemons

Boy your madingo go beg to come down

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Try this all day

Asparagus with pinto beans.

Then wash am down with two spoons of apple cider and freshly squeezed lemons

Boy your madingo go beg to come down

I have saved this formula!!!!!......This formula must work oooh, it sounds tested and trusted btw

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.