Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (697592 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2017
imperiouxx:

That's called volunteering of unnecessary info. Such is bad for any kind of interview. Hope he learned.
honestly I can relate to this... I have been there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by eyele(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2017
slimmy2005:
I meant, did you get funding in US?

Boss, I did no get any funding in the USA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dupsaw: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2017
sokoto:
Who is this person sounding Sooooooo annoying, pls it's where I work for God sake, I never even tried to impress the V. O or say what m not, I was only acting on what I had on my application. The name of the company where I work it's name after my name on the CAC document and that what in on my DS 160 also the street where the company is located it's named after my late dad ,which bears my surname . No liesssss at allllllll. Sometimes the truth sometimes it's soo difficult to believe.
Am Sooooooo sorry to say this, no hard feelings at all, this is very deep not for shallow minds. If I don't find anyone on this plat form to bring out miningful insight, all I need to do is to mentain my cool and my Heavenly Father will tell me what to say, He has never ever failed me b4. What is impossible for men it's possible with God.

Sir, I feel you should just send some particular people PM, they will be willing to help...at least I can testify to that, it's just that they might be busy but you can still try... You can send me a private message so I can tell you their names.
What is yours would be yours irrespective of what people say, remember God has the final say and not humans!
It is well and it would definitely end in praise

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Pelumiv:

Bros, you need to take a chill pill, you never know who is behind the keyboard. Just because i ask about SAT doesn't mean you should just reply anyhow, if you can't answer a question abeg just move on. Thanks.

Who is behind keyboard that is asking question about his inability to trust people? Don't bring your trust issue here and ask a question in a better way. pele. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Otaifo1953: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2017
DeeTus:
So, those who make out time to help folks here are heartless? How many people have you helped to reposition their future after being denied a visa? Have you ever picked someone's call while talking to you on phone he or she starts to cry because of visa denial? And at the end, he or she got the visa.

There are some successful transcripts that had blemishes? Seems like you haven't been following this thread lately. Folks do comment on that and then say something like you are lucky. Bla bla bla.

Of course, we all know that harsh comments are unpleasant. But the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. Many folks who were denied before, got their visas after absorbing these unpleasant words.

As a child growing up, your parents once shouted at you. They did so to make you a better child.

Always appreciate those who helped you in life and also those who are willing to help. For you never knew who God has sent to help you.

First, your first paragraph made no sense.
I commended those who genuinely help people by encouraging them. And yes I have helped lots of people, this is my third time ever commenting on nairaland and what I do is get hold of someone In need via email or a call, I feel more comfortable reaching out that way. And finally, never say the benefits out weight the draw back, you are totally 100% wrong. Everyone has a way of reacting to remarks and from those I have helped and they are lots, criticising them cause thy were only honest, was the last resort. Because I know how it feels and I have experienced that kind of situation. And since I have been able to help and encourage successful applicants, I like to believe, criticising them isn't the only 'go-to' option.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Otaifo1953:

First, your first paragraph made no sense.
I commended those who genuinely help people by encouraging them. And yes I have helped lots of people, this is my third time ever commenting on nairaland and what I do is get hold of someone In need via email or a call, I feel more comfortable reaching out that way. And finally, never say the benefits out weight the draw back, you are totally 100% wrong. Everyone has a way of reacting to remarks and from those I have helped and they are lots, criticising them cause thy were only honest, was the last resort. Because I know how it feels and I have experienced that kind of situation. And since I have been able to help and encourage successful applicants, I like to believe, criticising them isn't the only 'go-to' option.

Please hold your own opinion for yourself while I hold mine. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
sokoto:
Who is this person sounding Sooooooo annoying, pls it's where I work for God sake, I never even tried to impress the V. O or say what m not, I was only acting on what I had on my application. The name of the company where I work it's name after my name on the CAC document and that what in on my DS 160 also the street where the company is located it's named after my late dad ,which bears my surname . No liesssss at allllllll. Sometimes the truth sometimes it's soo difficult to believe.
Am Sooooooo sorry to say this, no hard feelings at all, this is very deep not for shallow minds. If I don't find anyone on this plat form to bring out miningful insight, all I need to do is to mentain my cool and my Heavenly Father will tell me what to say, He has never ever failed me b4. What is impossible for men it's possible with God.

I know how you're feeling right now. From what you're saying I understand that you have a company and a place of your own. But the problem is that you included those unnecessary info in your DS160/application whereas they are not required for a F1 visa.

sokoto:
V.O: do you own a house ?
Me : yes but I stay in a rented apartment.
Me : yes but I stay in a rented apartment.
V. O : who own the company?........ why
Me : Am a shareholder in the company I also own the company

How did he know you have a house or own a company if not that you've voluntarily given them those info at some point? As per your application, those info don't add up because you said you changed job twice, you live in a rented apartment and your uncle is your sponsor. This is why those that called it lie said so. No magic anyone you pmed would do, if your DS160 is messed up, it's messed up. How well you can defend what you've submitted and show your authenticity (student) is what matters.

My advise:

1) Maintain your DS160 info.... they already have it with them
2) If that company or house is not going to help your studies, it's not going to be good for your student visa application
3) Learn how to articulate very well during interviews without volunteering unnecessary info

PS: Can't you post your first interview maybe it will help understand the issue more?

Addition: If you only pass the company or house document to him during the interview, don't pass it next time. They don't need that for your student visa application. Your uncle - sponsor is what matters here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Otaifo1953: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
DeeTus:
Please hold your own opinion for yourself while I hold mine. Thank you.

I brought forth my opinion in my first write up and you questioned it. So you are the one to hold your opinion to yourself. Don't let us go back and forth with each other. Let's just concentrate on helping people the best way we can.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
imperiouxx:

I know how you're feeling right now. From what you're saying I understand that you have a company and a place of your own. But the problem is that you included those unnecessary info in your DS160 and are not required for a F1 visa.

How did he know you have a house or own a company if not that you've voluntarily given them those info at some point? As per your application, those info don't add up because you said changed jobs twice, you live in a rented apartment and your uncle is your sponsor. This is why those that called it lie said so. No magic anyone your pmed would do, if your DS160 is messed up, it's messed up. How well you can defend what you've submitted and showing your authenticity (student) is what matters.

My advise:

1) Maintain your DS160 info.... they already have it with them
2) If that company or house is not going to help your studies, it's not going to be good for your student visa application
3) Learn how to articulate very well during interviews without volunteering unnecessary info

PS: Can't you post your first interview maybe it will help understand the issue more?

Insightful from baba himself. cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please one house...whats the possibles hints i can use to convince the VO as a graduate going for a post graduate (bachelors degree) in pre-medical
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Victorgold(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sanctus1:

East Central University Oklahoma

I just gained an undergraduate admission to study business administration in East Central university please ... Anybody in the same school. Or any applicant let's talk please .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Otaifo1953:

I brought forth my opinion in my first write up and you questioned it. So you are the one to hold your opinion to yourself. Don't let us go back and forth with each other. Let's just concentrate on helping people the best way we can.
I don't know you. You don't know me. Please keep your opinion for yourself while I keep mine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ladson: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
please how can someone know the approved centers for GRE exam in Nigeria?
is port-harcourt part of the state where centers are located.
have done research but am not cleared. some say Lagos and Abuja only while some include pH and other state.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ladson: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Anyone with information on schools that offer scholarship for master in chemical engineering in USA. I am interested in process design and simulation, alternative sources of energy and modeling and Optimization of chemical processes.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by slinkman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

What guides are you asking for? You need a guide to pick a country for you, pick a college for you, pick a major for you, tell you what the SAT is, perhaps write the exam for you then lead you to your seat on the aircraft? Have you heard of google?

What you’re looking for isn’t a guide, you want to be spoon fed.
stop quoting me unnecessarily if you aren't going to provide help , just ignore .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
slinkman:
stop quoting me unnecessarily if you aren't going to provide help , just ignore .

That’s the point, you don’t need help, you need to be told to do your work and stop being lazy. You can insult me all you want... at the end of the day you’re the one still stuck there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by slinkman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

That’s the point, you don’t need help, you need to be told to do your work and stop being lazy. You can insult me all you want... at the end of the day you’re the one still stuck there.
you don't say
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dannyfrank1: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

oga calm down..u've bewn tagging everybody lazy since i've been seeing your post take a chill pill abeg..you must comment in everything you see.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
dannyfrank1:
oga calm down..u've bewn tagging everybody lazy since i've been seeing your post take a chill pill abeg..you must comment in everything you see.

Well if you tag me in an unserious post, I certainly may comment. You can always take your own advice - take a chill pill and calm down, you were not being referenced.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladson:
please how can someone know the approved centers for GRE exam in Nigeria?
is port-harcourt part of the state where centers are located.
have done research but am not cleared. some say Lagos and Abuja only while some include pH and other state.

Visit http://www.ets.org/gre and create your gre profile. Click on register for an exam, select Nigeria and you'll see all the states with gre exam centers. That's your best bet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jordan122(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
I just gained an master degree admission to study elecyrical engineering in Cleveland stat

university please ... Anybody in the same school. Or any applicant let's talk please .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Otaifo1953: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
DeeTus:
I don't know you. You don't know me. Please keep your opinion for yourself while I keep mine.

Exactly....take your own advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by slinkman(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
dannyfrank1:
ignore the psyco .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dejanbaba: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chapecoense. I have send you a message
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dejanbaba: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chapecoense:

Your money grin
Message. Check your inbox
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Gospelozy(f): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Walspring:

Pm replied ever since.
Good evening Sir. I have gotten all you asked me to, please reply your in box. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by marshallian50(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Can I send you a personal message please?
Glowrie22:

PM teetea06. He's there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by obaxlove(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2017
slinkman:
ignore the psyco .

He is indeed a psycho. He can say rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.