Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (696020 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Chinewon88(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Teekay2408:
bros pls help me out to screen my transcript I will be heading for embassy for another interview my school is St cloud State university MN

Hi, send me a pm. I'm going to St Cloud too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by akandry: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Anybody in baltimore city Maryland pls!!!!!! I need your help.....Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Emmyirab(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello good people, I just got my i20.
I'm planning on applying for my visa soon. So I would like to know the available dates in July and August, so I would know how to plan.
pls anyone help!!
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Hushee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
ovieigho:
our visa testimony! !!

Pure Grace, congrats Bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by biikeys(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
akandry:
Anybody in baltimore city Maryland pls!!!!!! I need your help.....Thanks

What do you need?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thesoj: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hey bro! We miss you on the Canada thread. Congrats on getting your USA student visa! (I just looked through your old posts and see you got approved last month)
ProfOjah1234:

Boss, Longest time sir!!.. Where have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Hushee(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Obayomimi:
My visa was approved yesterday after 6 denials.
Let me tell my story because I want it to motivate someone out there.

Wow! Congrats, God bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Obayomimi:
My visa was approved yesterday after 6 denials.
Let me tell my story because I want it to motivate someone out there.

This week is a show of determination ........ 6 denial is no joke to continue so Kudos

I hope America turns out to be all you dreamt and hoped for . God Bless your new journey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Helkayklassic(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
biikeys:

What do you need?

I am about to make payment for the evaluation. I was thinking after the evaluation the first one will be mail to school for free. I added recipient, one school address and the price increased from $212 to $248. What do i do please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by akoja2(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yes , I did
Helkayklassic:
Anyone here used WES for evaluation recently?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
thesoj:
Hey bro! We miss you on the Canada thread. Congrats on getting your USA student visa! (I just looked through your old posts and see you got approved last month)
Thanks Soj baba.. Thanks for everything.. God bless you bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Helkayklassic(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
akoja2:
Yes , I did

Can i use GTBank Master Card for the payment? If yes, Do you know their conversion rate?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Helkayklassic:

I am about to make payment for the evaluation. I was thinking after the evaluation the first one will be mail to school for free. I added recipient, one school address and the price increased from $212 to $248. What do i do please?
If WES, All your total cost for evaluation, with additional report to the school + delivery fee(standard of $7) =$212. But with additional report to another school ($30) + delivery fee ($7) will sum all your fee to $249.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Helkayklassic:
Anyone here used WES for evaluation recently?
Yeah I did
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Helkayklassic(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
ProfOjah1234:

If WES, All your total cost for evaluation, with additional report to the school + delivery fee(standard of $7) =$212. But with additional report to another school ($30) + delivery fee ($7) will sum all your fee to $249.

Profojah yes boss. Thank you boss. Bigfrancis already explained that to me on PM. How is preparation boss? Awon ti awaiting Georgia.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by biikeys(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Helkayklassic:

You quoted the wrong person, but I think that might be because of additional shipping cost. Check the breakdown.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Helkayklassic(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brian10:
Yeah I did
How did you make your payment please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Helkayklassic(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
biikeys:

You quoted the wrong person, but I think that might be because of additional shipping cost. Check the breakdown.

Thank you boss. Bigfrancis said instead of my home address, i should put the school address instead.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Yohese70: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please is there anyone in Mobile Alabama here, or who leaves close to University of south Alabama? Really need help securing an apartment in that area. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Helkayklassic:

Profojah yes boss. Thank you boss. Bigfrancis already explained that to me on PM. How is preparation boss? Awon ti awaiting Georgia.
Egbon, We thank God.. Tuale Sir!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by akoja2(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
I used Access and a domiciliary account, I paid with dollars
Helkayklassic:

Can i use GTBank Master Card for the payment? If yes, Do you know their conversion rate?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Alex2626: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please house i need assistance was delayed today. I want to reapply buh i need someones assistance in coaching me. Please anyone who is willing to help me? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by iekene(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alex2626:
Please house i need assistance was delayed today. I want to reapply buh i need someones assistance in coaching me. Please anyone who is willing to help me? Thanks

Post your transcript in details. There are more than enough people to give you recommendations.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Helkayklassic:

How did you make your payment please?
Someone helped me pay with a US credit card
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OluDare01(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Teekay2408:
oludare pls have mailed u kindly help me check my transcript as am heading for interview .help me go tru and correct errors.familusitokunbo@gmail.com.i will be expecting u bro
Sorry I can't be of help at this time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Folsy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello guyz..

Pls can some1 tell me the supporting documents the banks in Nigeria will need to pay for my school fees.

Also, what are the documents I may be asked to show before entry into the USA for my studies?

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Bobority: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Funny I just checked it out recently for someone.

It is $1,878 per semester (12 credits) for international students. Quite affordable.

http://www.hccs.edu/programs/tuitioncalculator/tuition-cost-fall-2017/

In addition to this, you would be required to pay about $1450 for insurance which is compulsory and can't be bought from any other company only if you are on some kind of scholarship. The total would be adding up to about $3k. All the best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by shakol91(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
@ martclems , pls I like to discuss somethings with you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Alex2626: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
So my visa got delayed and heres my transcript. It was d old lady. Im an OND Holder,studied business Admin. So heres d transcript.
Vo: wat year dd u graduate?
Me: 2011
Vo:wat school?
Me:yaba college of tech studied bus admin
Vo:hw many schools did u apply to?
Me: 3
Bo: hw dd u gt to knw abt d sch?
Me:it was recommended by a friends broda who is an alumni of d ach nd is currently in Nig
Next tin it was blue paper
Pls in all honesty i all a bit shaky durin dis convo. Pls i need u guys to come tru for me lyk av seen u guys do for oda pple. I wil b needing assistNce cos i plan to reapply "refire" lyk u all say here. pls anybody willing to help?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by borie4u(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alex2626:
So my visa got delayed and heres my transcript. It was d old lady. Im an OND Holder,studied business Admin. So heres d transcript.
Me: 3[b]
Me:it was recommended by a friends broda who is an alumni of d ach nd is currently in Nig
Next tin it was blue paper[/b]
Pls in all honesty i all a bit shaky durin dis convo. Pls i need u guys to come tru for me lyk av seen u guys do for oda pple. I wil b needing assistNce cos i plan to reapply "refire" lyk u all say here. pls anybody willing to help?
Your reply to how you get to know the school was not so convincing. Work on that. Most vo wanna see that you actually did some research before concluding on the school to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alex2626:
Me: 3
Next tin it was blue paper

What is missing is the names of the school u applied too.... how do u expect someone to guide you without knowing if this is a CC or a Uni .

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.