Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex (6501 Views)

Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Tosinjoy: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2017
THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER HAVING SEX
Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having sex Are you a woman? Never do this after having sex THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER HAVING SEX   sex is lovely, sex brings intimacy but sometimes we act in ways that kill this pleasurable act. Most people are guilty of killing the mood due to their actions after sex. I understand for some, it’s something they don’t do intentionally so I decided to write about this. Below are 5 things you should never do immediately after having sex.

1. QUICKLY WEARING YOUR CLOTHES Quickly wearing your clothes after sex doesn’t show intimacy, it kills what you just shared with your partner.

2. CHECKING YOUR PHONE Making a call, sending messages or doing whatever with your phone isn’t the right thing to do immediately after sex. You pass the wrong message to your partner when you do this.

3. TURNING ON THE TV Watching soccer or a cartoon isn’t the right thing to do immediately after sharing a passionate moment with your partner.

4. HURRYING TO THE BATHROOM Yes I understand you need to have a shower after a hot and amazing sex but it shouldn’t be immediately after sex. You need to spend some time with your partner before you visit the bathroom. It’s even better when you have a shower together after sex.

5. FALLING ASLEEP Most people do this and it’s not the best thing to do after sex. Sleeping immediately after sex won’t give you the opportunity to cuddle and enjoy the moment you just shared with your partner. Have an amazing sex life with your partner.

http://www.joygist.com/things-you-should-never-do-immediately-after-having-sx/

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by LUGBE: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmmm, dont's
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Amarabae(f): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2017
So what should we do after sex? Huh. Your post is somehow biko.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2017
I cover my thoughts with the blood of God

4 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Sunexy(m): 6:41am On Jul 07, 2017
What of things we shud do during sex?
undecided
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Kondomatic(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2017
What's your business with what I do after sex? Is it your sex?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by gabinogem(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2017
OP u mean we should spend 1hr or 2hrs gazing at our partner's face after sex!? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nedfed(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Op never no dat once a man cum(releases sperm), ladies look like shiit.

23 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Lalas247(f): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Na wa o
There is no bloody rule to follow .. jheez .. even Adam or Eve chop apple n bang finish
Warris all this ....
Get a new hubby biko .. ur sex education no get cells
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Adeoba10(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2017
The best thing is to start gisting with your partner....
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Dionnetech: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Op never no dat once a man cum(releases sperm), ladies look like shiit.
This guy is somehow on point sha cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Amarabae:
So what should we do after sex? Huh.
Your post is somehow biko.

Kneel down and pray before and after sex.
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by omoiyalayi(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2017
I concur
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Amarabae:
So what should we do after sex? Huh.
Your post is somehow biko.
my dear... When will you change your dp?
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by kekakuz(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2017
your point is for us to stay and cuddle after sex. men. after a man ejaculates the woman looks like "hew what have i done"
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Apexcutie(f): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
can't stop laughing
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by edeXede: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2017
angry
Please what is Sex?

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2017
VicFunTop I see you
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
VicFunTop I see you

Your point is sad
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by AlvanT(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2017
vicfuntop:

Your point is sad
Why do I feel ur a hybrid of Chioma Chukwuka and Omotola pakaged in one? Your face though!

3 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Lionessza(f): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Kondomatic:

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2017
cool
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2017
AlvanT:
Why do I feel ur a hybrid of Chioma Chukwuka and Omotola pakaged in one? Your face though!

What happened to my face ?
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
learn what not to do immediately after sex, its important kiss

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by AlvanT(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2017
vicfuntop:

What happened to my face ?
You look like Chioma Chukwuka and a little bit like Omotola. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2017
AlvanT:
You look like Chioma Chukwuka and a little bit like Omotola. grin

Oh. Ok
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by AlvanT(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2017
vicfuntop:

Oh. Ok
Say something nice now,are you not familiar with compliments? abi the recession has gotten to your chill level?
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lmao
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2017
AlvanT:
Say something nice now,are you not familiar with compliments? abi the recession has gotten to your chill level?

Actually I don't find looking like someone a compliment. They are humans, only that they are celebrities. So, sorry I didn't "reply" well. Maybe if you said "you are fine"? I would say something nice

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2017
angry
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
grin

Are you stalking me? Your meme is so unnecessary and insulting
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Oyindidi(f): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) / Application Open For Volunteers For 2019 Higher Institution Football League / In One Word, Describe This Woman's Back Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.