Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady (1504 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2017
I am in distress as I write this,at my age I can't seem to get it right with the right combination of clothing,the right make up and even for the right occassion embarassed cry.
Please if you are a young lady that knows good make up and how to dress classy,please drop your number and I'll call you.
I am based in Lagos mainland.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Just say that you are broke....
When you gat the money, there won't be any need for packaging.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by Lalas247(f): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Lol new pick up tactics grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by Drinokrane: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2017
adabenji:
I am in distress as I write this,at my age I can't seem to get it right with the right combination of clothing,the right make up and even for the right occassion embarassed cry.
Please if you are a young lady that knows good make up and how to dress classy,please drop your number and I'll call you.
thank you.

U also wan join #SlayMamas abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by Bibi294(f): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2017
adabenji:
thank you.

If you want someone to talk to or wardrobe manager... Just drop your WhatsApp contact or email address
Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by emakoji(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2017
I am suspecting you. Nevertheless, for you to be aware of this means that you are 50% with the solution. Ask questions from people around you or anyone that complains about your dressing pattern, that is how to actually learn...... Aslo be a good observer.
Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2017
adabenji:
thank you.

For classy cloths you can visit miskayboutique at toyin street Ikeja or their Instagram page @miskayboutique. As for make up. Just check easy make up tutorials on YouTube. You could type step by step method for eyebrow tutorial and others. Every girl started like that

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by mykel25(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
adabenji:
thank you.

I'm a guy I can't teach u make up buh I ll give u dress sense
Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
adabenji:
thank you.
You don't need a wardrobe manager. I could help in my little way.
Both make up and dress combination
Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by dingbang(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Money answereth all things

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by memories1(f): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
adabenji:
thank you.

You can try installing Pinterest on your phone, and browse through their beauty and fashion pins. Ample ideas abound online, you don't really need anyone to assist you personally. Also when you're out shopping, try going with your girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by Martin0(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Surely u need to visit professor johnbule for advice(over and out)
Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by MissRaine69(f): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
There is no need to be distressed about following trends , developing your own personal style is better
Most women don't know these three things
1) Real bra size
2) Their actual dress size ( not the size they think they should be
3) What their skin tone & undertones are ( this is why you see all these mask like made up faces with foundation that's way too pale for dark skin)
Know your body shape dress to compliment what you have that's what style is.
Pinterest and Tumblr are good mediums to learn from.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by kennies12(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
maybe she is looking for a lesbian
Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
reminiscing:

You don't need a wardrobe manager. I could help in my little way.
Both make up and dress combination
Okay. how do I contact you?
Re: I Need A Girl That Would Teach Me How To Package As A Lady by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2017
adabenji:

Okay. how do I contact you?
Send a mail to me and I will drop my contact there

(1) (Reply)

Sex Covenant / This Photo Is Confusing Me, Please Help / Someone In Her 30s Asking A Suitor For Means Of Livelihood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.