Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! (2283 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / 5 Warning Signs That Reveal Your Car Battery Needs Replacement. / Please Tell Me About This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2017
there's a vehicle in my workshop currently receiving turn around
Maintenance.

It's all suspension work so I did not bother checking engine bay till this morning.

His battery is firmly secure from evil men grin

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by diportivo: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2017
battery don cost pass brainbox now grin
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by kniru: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2017
oboy...this one is for those men that operates at night....ndi OPC
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by Jostico: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2017
That battery is a life to him.
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by snipesdam(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2017
cool Those village witches won't dare trying sef... The guy is having criminal mindset to avert criminals cheesy
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2017
diportivo:
battery don cost pass brainbox now grin

grin grin grin grin

very true in a lot of cases especially this 1
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Okay that's Gridlock mehn.
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by bencarson007(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin grin

very true in a lot of cases especially this 1

Oga Gazzuzz, I have been thinking of how to protect my battery... You and your client just showed me... Thanks o... The way they steal cars and accesories in Benin is alarming... Park your car and you start looking for it later... We don tire abeg
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by mayor2013: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2017
The recession just got real grin
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by nurey(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
There are multiple ways of taking that battery, lets just say the world is coming to an end and zombies are coming just like resident evil, so i need battery cause the car i found on the road with fuel and working has no ba3, so i need the ba3 of this man from easiest to hardest

1. remove both terminals, using hand or knife remove the ba3 handle and just gently push/pull the battery from the chain, just like removing you trousers shikena.

2. using a little drop of corrosive chemical concentrated or diluted, just a drop on the iron and it corrodes and gives way

3. industrial pliers

4. put a gun on the owners head and get the key grin

pick the easiest for you.

the easiest way to protect your ba3 is to leave the bonnet open, a piece of red cloth with cowries, cow horn and two Archachatina marginata shells all tied together and see whether people will even dare look at your car not to talk of touching it cheesy

the car is exactly like my engine bay, so i know what am saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by thebigkendo(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
nurey:
There are multiple ways of taking that battery, lets just say the world is coming to an end and zombies are coming just like resident evil, so i need battery cause the car i found on the road with fuel and working has no ba3, so i need the ba3 of this man from easiest to hardest

1. remove both terminals, using hand or knife remove the ba3 handle and just gently push/pull the battery from the chain, just like removing you trousers shikena.

2. using a little drop of corrosive chemical concentrated or diluted, just a drop on the iron and it corrodes and gives way

3. industrial pliers

4. put a gun on the owners head and get the key grin

pick the easiest for you.

the easiest way to protect your ba3 is to leave the bonnet open, a piece of red cloth with cowries, cow horn and two Archachatina marginata shells all tied together and see whether people will even dare look at your car not to talk of touching it cheesy

the car is exactly what i use, so i know what am saying

Na to just put piece of red cloth with cowries, cow horn and two Archachatina marginata shells ontop the chain oh ... Double protection
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2017
nurey:

3. industrial pliers
https://www.nairaland.com/3905988/cannot-steal-car-battery#58208470pick the easiest for you.

I see a pattern here.....
First it was the wrist watch, now battery....
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by nurey(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I see a pattern here.....
First it was the wrist watch, now battery....

The only pattern is i have high brain activity and smart for my age. So i always think out of the box and face challenges. shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by Trillyonaire: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
I need this jare. My battery was just stolen last thursday
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
nurey:

You think so? People dey chop ebo, what makes you think red cloth and cowries would deter them?

4 Likes

Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by nurey(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
PaperLace:

You think so? People dey chop ebo, what makes you think red cloth and cowries would deter them?

I know say nah chop stick you dey use whack ebo grin

na joke i dey joke oooo
Re: You Cannot Steal This Car Battery!!! by salaboiz(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2017
hehehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like A Police Report For A Vehicle? / FG Says It Will Be Cheaper To Run Gas-powered Vehicles Than Petrol Cars / Rewire Said I Should Change Brainbox, Your Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.