Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. (1493 Views)

Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Davindal(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Good day to everyone,

I'm currently perturbed, hence can't be indifferent to sharing this emotional trauma that has been eating me up lately and gradually. As we all know, a problem shared is a problem half-solved.

First and foremost, let me introduce myself. I'm Cadet Austin P Vindals. I'm 25 years old. Aside my military career, I'm also business inclined, for I control, by proxy, pretty good business, particularly, on haulage and logistics.

There is this, tall and well built, radiant, succulent and beautiful 19yr old girl - you know, I have an eye for good stuffs - whom I have been dating for a year, 6 months now, and I intend marrying her in 3years time. So far, everything have been rosy and smooth. We had never had any issues. We love and adore each other dearly. I believe that this girl even loves me more than I do love her. She is endearing a lot. She bombards me with calls and sweet messages. She always cares and inquires about my well being - whether I'm in school or elsewhere.

Despite all of the above quality of character dispositions, I'm still not comfortable with her; sometimes I wish I never had her in the first place. Guys, I'm rugged and gallant, but highly emotional as well. I'm not usually physically present to her due to my military academic calendar restraints. Since distance btw us is constitutes a huge barrier, sometimes when I call her and she doesn't pick; I'm usually enveloped in anger and suspicions, because I usually assumed that she is side-stepping(dating other guys). Most times, if she doesn't pick series of my calls, as soon as she calls back upon returning from wherever, I usually rain abusive verbal punches on her which force her into crying. Even when a part of me says she is innocent, my emotions wouldn't let me be, always suspecting her, because her busty and beautiful body - I know for sure - will be attractive to those stupid(idiots, who wouldn't mind their wives and girlfriends) guys out there. This has been the main reason I feel so insecure in my relationship.

To be snappy with my decision, I recently had a terrible dream. In that dream, I and this girl were relaxing on a sofa, suddenly, I heard a screeching blare from a kinda sonorous object. As I turned left to look so as to ascertain what was happening, before I could look back; my girlfriend was already in a speedily driving car with another guy, driving away. I shouted, stood up and pursued them, all to no avail, before long, they are gone. This moment, I woke-up. I couldn't phatom the actual meaning of such dream.

Guys, am afraid; because, I hardly dream, and each time I do, it usually comes to pass, if not 100%, it is at least, 80%. This unique reality of my dreams always coming to pass is my major cause of the fear I harbor in my relationship now. Like I said earlier, I'm too emotional, and can't allow a woman to dumb me for another guy first, instead I should be the one to dump her; to be dumped by a woman has never happen to me. Now, I'm being pushed by my feelings to dump her first, I e, to be the one to ditch her before she does it first.
Note: she has not done anything bad to me ooh, but I want to call her and divulge my resolve to her. Please, experienced relationship experts in the house, I hope am on the right track? Is this dream natural, spiritual or psychologically triggered? Please, I'm confused help me. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2017
You're your own problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Davindal(m): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Benita27:
You're your own problem.
How do you mean, sister?
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by NairalandCS(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Joseph the dreamer.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Davindal:
How do you mean, sister?
You're clearly insecure about your relationship with your gf. Kill the insecurities, and your problems are solved. When you over feed your mind with a particular thought, you're likely to dream it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Davindal(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Benita27:
You're clearly insecure about your relationship with your gf. Kill the insecurities, and your problems are solved. When you over feed your mind with a particular thought, you're likely to dream it.
I'm far away from her. I just have the feeling that something shitty is going on there with her.
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Davindal:
I'm far away from her. I just have the feeling that something shitty is going on there with her.
So you'd rather ditch a girl that did nothing wrong to you just 'cause you're paranoid she'd cheat?. Would you love to be ditched for the same excuses?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by crismark(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2017
My own advice is dat b4 u dump her make sure u av a replacement 1st....so start searching 4 a new grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Need I say more? You have a BIG problem. I wonder why that girl is still with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by VickyRotex(f): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2017
Benita27:
So you'd rather ditch a girl that did nothing wrong to you just 'cause you're paranoid she'd cheat?. Would you love to be ditched for the same excuses?.

As in ehn! I cant even drop a piece of advice. He's obviously confused! Smh!
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

As in ehn! I cant even drop a piece of advice. He's obviously confused! Smh!
He'll need to check himself or this insecurities won't only ruin this his relationship but the next and the one after. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by VickyRotex(f): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Benita27:
He'll need to check himself or this insecurities won't only ruin this his relationship but the next and the one after. grin

lol. Exactly! Because he is the problem. Not necessarily the ladies he dates.
"Insecurity" a big relationship killer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Oyindidi(f): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Grow up!
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Davindal(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2017
crismark:
My own advice is dat b4 u dump her make sure u av a replacement 1st....so start searching 4 a new grin grin grin
Bro. honestly, I don't know what to do. She has not done anything wrong, but I feel she is been tempted by people(other guys) around there, and I'm the last person that would use my status to intimidate and brutalize other fellow guys because of a woman. It is a no no for me. I would rather allow the lady to take a decision of sticking to me or moving out of our relationship. I will only deal with a fellow guy ruthlessly if he approaches my girl and she turns him down, and maybe he threatens her in anyway or pesters her too much. That is when I will act, but anything on the contrary is a no for me. Back to my fears, if my girl moves away from our relationship due to I not always being around; I would be so ashame and emotional. So, in order to avoid it, am considering quitting first, so that when I'm fully disposed enough, I can always find another girl to settle down with instead of this long distance relationship am currently keeping. Thanks
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by MzErica(f): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Useless thread! Rubbish!
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Davindal(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Benita27:
Bro. I have tried so hard to kill this feeling but no way. It is even affecting me here, and am I'm final stage here. I need to just end it. Note: my dream happens 100% in reality. So I don't want it at all. When I pass out, I will always see another girl to marry in 3yrs time. Maybe, she needs my presence which she can't get due to our sch. callender. Let me allow her by ditching her. Note: she did nothing wrong to my, but I suspect she is about engaging in gibberish stuffs. Long distance relationship is bad. I wish to concentrate now here; maybe, when I pass out, I will have enough time to look for another girl to settle down with. Note once again: I don't just dream; my dream happens 100%(or 80%). I have been observing this since child hood till now. So bro. I'm sure of what I saw - flirting with another guy or other guys is around the corner...
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2017
Davindal:
Good day to everyone,

I'm currently perturbed, hence can't be indifferent to sharing this emotional trauma that has been eating me up lately and gradually. As we all know, a problem shared is a problem half-solved.

First and foremost, let me introduce myself. I'm Cadet Austin P Vindals. I'm 25 years old. Aside my military career, I'm also business inclined, for I control, by proxy, pretty good business, particularly, on haulage and logistics.

There is this, tall and well built, radiant, succulent and beautiful 19yr old girl - you know, I have an eye for good stuffs - whom I have been dating for a year, 6 months now, and I intend marrying her in 3years time. So far, everything have been rosy and smooth. We had never had any issues. We love and adore each other dearly. I believe that this girl even loves me more than I do love her. She is endearing a lot. She bombards me with calls and sweet messages. She always cares and inquires about my well being - whether I'm in school or elsewhere.

Despite all of the above quality of character dispositions, I'm still not comfortable with her; sometimes I wish I never had her in the first place. Guys, I'm rugged and gallant, but highly emotional as well. I'm not usually physically present to her due to my military academic calendar restraints. Since distance btw us is constitutes a huge barrier, sometimes when I call her and she doesn't pick; I'm usually enveloped in anger and suspicions, because I usually assumed that she is side-stepping(dating other guys). Most times, if she doesn't pick series of my calls, as soon as she calls back upon returning from wherever, I usually rain abusive verbal punches on her which force her into crying. Even when a part of me says she is innocent, my emotions wouldn't let me be, always suspecting her, because her busty and beautiful body - I know for sure - will be attractive to those stupid(idiots, who wouldn't mind their wives and girlfriends) guys out there. This has been the main reason I feel so insecure in my relationship.

To be snappy with my decision, I recently had a terrible dream. In that dream, I and this girl were relaxing on a sofa, suddenly, I heard a screeching blare from a kinda sonorous object. As I turned left to look so as to ascertain what was happening, before I could look back; my girlfriend was already in a speedily driving car with another guy, driving away. I shouted, stood up and pursued them, all to no avail, before long, they are gone. This moment, I woke-up. I couldn't phatom the actual meaning of such dream.

Guys, am afraid; because, I hardly dream, and each time I do, it usually comes to pass, if not 100%, it is at least, 80%. This unique reality of my dreams always coming to pass is my major cause of the fear I harbor in my relationship now. Like I said earlier, I'm too emotional, and can't allow a woman to dumb me for another guy first, instead I should be the one to dump her; to be dumped by a woman has never happen to me. Now, I'm being pushed by my feelings to dump her first, I e, to be the one to ditch her before she does it first.
Note: she has not done anything bad to me ooh, but I want to call her and divulge my resolve to her. Please, experienced relationship experts in the house, I hope am on the right track? Is this dream natural, spiritual or psychologically triggered? Please, I'm confused help me. Thanks.

my brother.. e gt who no like beta tin...ur babe she fyn she sexy....anoda niqqa dy use m nack ground...

advice: Bleep her 1 last tym n dump her
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by shege45: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
i don't fancy long distance relationships...
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by teehamzat(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Out of every 10 long distance relationships, only 2 work out cheesy
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by daben1(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Davindal:
How do you mean, sister?
at this age you don't know what you want, it's a pity!
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Miltonbit(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Too much of negativity in ur head bro.. better help urself out n stop having that in ur mind b4 u make a terrible decision you'll nvr 4gv ursef. you should be thankful she loves u cos if I was a gal, honestly I won't date a guy lyk u not even for an hour.
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by vincentjk(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Bruh don't trust any gal u see out there
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by cerowo(f): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Insecurities in a relationship is very bad, dats wat is eating u deeply na. Is it a crime 4 yr galfrnd to be endowned
Re: I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. by Davindal(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Thanks for these great advices, but am out already.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think She Loves Me? / Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. / Ladies Can You Marry A Rich Guy Who Smokes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.