Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu (19647 Views)

Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Okorocha: Oshiomhole And Magu Met Secretly On How To Jail Me / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Smooyis(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yes I support
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
good.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:
Lol... better restrict your protest to your ritual den of a region.

If I hear say the extreme north join the protest in support of a mere commissioner and and kafir.

Seems Afonjas have forgotten this line : "Yorubas are ungrateful back-stabbers"
abeg go kidnap the headache Yoruba give u before you die ontop diz matter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by ekensi01: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
its true.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Alech101(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
haba...enough of the sit-down-and-look..time to act is now. wetin sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by magoo10(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jobless politically sponsored youths
why will the executive go to the Senate for confirmation of an appointee when the know they will not abide by the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by rottennaija(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
okosodo:
Mumu youths. Fighting for people that do not care about them

Then you don't know who actually cares for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by KardinalZik(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Senseless Youths protesting in support of one thief or the other.

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by DeYoungJoe(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
I guess, arewa youth. No nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by 989900: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
#IStandWithOsinbajo

I'm in!
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by fineboynl(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
this is simply political. they should settled themselves out without evolving the South South.

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Nairasolutions: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
R u done talking?
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by jtwest(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
How people just find it easy to leave their work and come for rally beats me angry oh....hollup....no work sef even if na Government work.

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Tomgerald(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'm in support of Osibaba (Osinbanjo) but Magu must as he is not the only honest Nigerian in Nigeria Police Force.
#Magu_Must_Go

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Viergeachar: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:

If I hear say the extreme north join the protest in support of a mere commissioner and and kafir.

aboookis are flesh and blood like you.

Stop being a fearful slave!
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by perez100: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Which youth? Maybe, 'Association of Afonja Youth (AAY). They cannot protest for a Restructured Nigeria for equity and no corruption to take its place.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by naijagobetter(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin sponsored by tinubu grin
whatever or by whomever, we standwithOsibanjo.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by edupedia: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:

....Sharrrap u IPOB...it won't work....keep repeating yourselves for the next donkey years like broken record all u know is how to cheat others selling everything faked from any part of the world...your flat heads are not made for politics...you specialize in writing fiction and selling hard drugs...u said u want Biafra and u were asked to pack and go and it shocked u...seriously?...in politics u are nonentities...all u specialize in is how to beat your empty chests like baboons...one day u will wake up from your slumber to know other Nigerians do not take u seriously on any issue any longer....olodo...

2 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by naijagobetter(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
KardinalZik:
Senseless Youths protesting in support of one thief or the other.
check your conscience and tell yourself the truth, are you a saint
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by stevecantrell: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
adetoroamos:
#i stand with yemi oshinbajo
then you stand with Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by alcmene: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
edupedia:

....Sharrrap u IPOB...it won't work....keep repeating yourselves for the next donkey years like broken record all u know is how to cheat others selling everything faked from any part of the world...your flat heads are not made for politics...you specialize in writing fiction and selling hard drugs...u said u want Biafra and u were asked to pack and go and it shocked u...seriously?...in politics u are nonentities...all u specialize in is how to beat your empty chests like baboons...one day u will wake up from your slumber to know other Nigerians do not take u seriously on any issue any longer....olodo...

At least our victims live to tell their stories....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by naijagobetter(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
magoo10:
Jobless politically sponsored youths
why will the executive go to the Senate for confirmation of an appointee when the know they will not abide by the outcome.
you lack simple comprehension, go and learn,
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by OLAJADON: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin sponsored by tinubu grin
Alcmene and you have never posted anything reasonable since you joiner this forum,
does it means you both are lover or dumb followers of corrupt leaders?
does it mean even with the good intention of the VP and magu trying his best even if it is not enough, you still remain to be a saddist?
does it mean if you two try to think with your brain you will die?

please even if you don't have sense try to borrow sense from your neighbour or are you also arrogant to ask for advice from reasonable peoples.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by magoo10(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
naijagobetter:
you lack simple comprehension, go and learn,
I can see you who can learn, continue supporting illegality,you and your failed leaders will only continue moving in circles and at the end of the day you will achieve nothing .

2 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
OLAJADON:

Alcmene and you have never posted anything reasonable since you joiner this forum,
does it means you both are lover or dumb followers of corrupt leaders?
does it mean even with the good intention of the VP and magu trying his best even if it is not enough, you still remain to be a saddist?
does it mean if you two try to think with your brain you will die?

please even if you don't have sense try to borrow sense from your neighbour or are you also arrogant to ask for advice from reasonable peoples.
God bless you
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Tecno66: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by precious1967(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
d cabals needs to be identified and dealt with e.g saraki
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by naijagobetter(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
magoo10:

I can see you who can learn, continue supporting illegality,you and your failed leaders will only continue moving in circles and at the end of the day you will achieve nothing .
Mr. illegality, which is supreme between the Nigerian constitution as amended and the Act establishing the efcc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Residents Lament As Refuse Takes Over Streets And Roads / Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 / False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.