Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu (19640 Views)

Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Okorocha: Oshiomhole And Magu Met Secretly On How To Jail Me / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by TheAngry1: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:
Lol... better restrict your protest to your ritual den of a region.

If I hear say the extreme north join the protest in support of a mere commissioner and and kafir.

Seems Afonjas have forgotten this line : "Yorubas are ungrateful back-stabbers"

Another Ideeeot from the East who resides in Lagos, but denigrates the land from where he drinks and breathes. Ndi anuofia!
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by HyconMojo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
No only "I stand with Osinbajo"but "will always stand with Osinbajo!!!"
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Adaomalight(f): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
RIDE ON!
I wish I could be part of this.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by soulhacker: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
let's b clear on this. .afonja youths plan nationwide protests
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
ekems2017:
Only foolish youths will collect one thousand naira and satchet water to work for this thieves. Stupid solidarity rally.
have u eaten?
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by lonecatt(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
naijagobetter:
Mr. illegality, which is supreme between the Nigerian constitution as amended and the Act establishing the efcc
My brother the Nigeria constitution supersedes any other act,you can check section 1(3) of the nigeria constitution,how will you take a government nominee to the senate for confirmation as required and when rejected you say they dont have the power anymore.
haba ,where any act is conflicting with the constitution ,the nigeria constitution supersedes
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:

At least our victims live to tell their stories....

savage!!!!

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
lonecatt:

My brother the Nigeria constitution supersedes any other act,you can check section 1(3) of the nigeria constitution,how will you take a government nominee to the senate for confirmation as required and when rejected you say they dont have the power anymore.
haba ,where any act is conflicting with the constitution ,the nigeria constitution supersedes

I'm smelling ewedu reeking from your post... Why
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by GoodMuyis(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I must follow join the protest. Seun and lala must go, enough is enough
hehehehehehehehehehe, yes nairaland must protest.

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by lonecatt(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
EasyWork001:

I'm smelling ewedu reeking from your post... Why
thats nice but i dont take ewedu,clean your nose well
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by xtivin(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
In the olden days, Dino Melaye would have joined them. Fear politics, the more you look the less you see
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by holluphemydavid(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Osin baba ride on,no one can cowed u sir
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Afritop(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
misano:
The youths are as foolish as D elders. Like fathers, like children.
That means you are one of them. However If you are neither a youth or an elder then you must be a Zombie
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by bayulll011(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:

If I hear say the extreme north join the protest in support of a mere commissioner and and kafir.

people like u reason why this country can never move forward,i wish u can have your biafra am tired of staying in the same country with unfortunate people
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Oblang(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Buratai where are you. The monster afonjas created will soon be unleashed on them

This is not ipob protest...we know those who are soft target for buratai...
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Maeka(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
I STAND WITH PRESIDENT Osinbajo AND MAGU
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by luluman: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:

.WE don't need any oily skin to show our support for Osinbajo.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by omoiyalayi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Evil thrive in a country where good people do nothing

So corruption thrive in a country where everybody men, women, old & young do nothing.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by kozmicity: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Do you see why I always say men are stupid and senseless..

I mean this is the height of stupidity, wanna rally for people who travel around the world in private jets who sleep comfortably and who electricity never goes off for them.. Nigerian men why ate you so stupid and foolish why
why can't you guys just have little sense

this is the height of stupidity, if we check we will see that the youths that wants to rally are all broke and unemployed because it is only a jobless fool that will have time for that and the so called youths are all men because Nigerian men are stupid misogynist and so would not allow any female there.

I pray Boko Haram locate these foolish misogynist clueless ignorant and stupid youths and give them what they deserve
Who said they are misogynist
Who said all youths are only male??
Who said only males enter politics??
Who said only males are jobless??
Who said only males preparing for the rally??

Look for facts before arguing...
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by misano(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afritop:

That means you are one of them. However If you are neither a youth or an elder then you must be a Zombie

This is my problem with some Nigerians, educated illiterates, did I say all the youths in Nigeria or those planing a politically sponsored protest. Go to hell if you've got nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by uridiwan(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Do you see why I always say men are stupid and senseless..

I mean this is the height of stupidity, wanna rally for people who travel around the world in private jets who sleep comfortably and who electricity never goes off for them.. Nigerian men why ate you so stupid and foolish why
why can't you guys just have little sense

this is the height of stupidity, if we check we will see that the youths that wants to rally are all broke and unemployed because it is only a jobless fool that will have time for that and the so called youths are all men because Nigerian men are stupid misogynist and so would not allow any female there.

I pray Boko Haram locate these foolish misogynist clueless ignorant and stupid youths and give them what they deserve
sometime sense diversification is needed in some human being life like you.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by adexdon(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
I mustn't left behind
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by PrettyGaby(f): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Of all the things to protest, it's this one you people chose. Bunch of jobless people, doing rally for folks who don't give a s**t about you.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Jaideyone(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:

foolish opinion as usual. Where were you donkeys when afonjas protested for GEJ to be sworn in as president? You flat-headed fools were busy hiding. The moment he became the president he did nothing visible for is and we made it clear he won't get our votes in 2015. So where is the back-stabbing? You and your horde of foolish ipob miscreants need to get a dictionary.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Adebowale89(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:

you kids that know absolute nothing about politics is also interfering in what elude your sense of reasoning

do u have to be certified that you're close to rehab before you check your brain?

you're just a frustrated kid that's using nairaland to air you hunger. I presume Yoruba has not been the reason for your misfortune in life? deliverance will fail to cure the brainwashing KANU had imposed in u

get well soon!
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Don't drag youths into your fight,fight for yourselves.It should read "Yoruba youths".
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin shocked grin

A white cock that dances in the territory of a native doctor will only find itself either in a pot of soup or headless at the junction as sacrifice.

Staging a protest is an awesome idea, but to what purpose

This is gradually turning into wizkid, Davido & Tekno Feud.

Oya naija youth make una go watch Nikeledon instead of protesting for what will not change your unemployment status.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
jobless yellowbar miscreants are planing coupe , I hope police army and co will be in hand to shoot and annihilate any law offenders
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu by oladrogo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
I am with osinbajo on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock / Pictures From APC Rally For Tinubu, Akpabio In Abak, Akwa Ibom / 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.