Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging (2220 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2017
My Friends,

To be frank, I don’t want to see your bottoms. I have mine and it looks like yours. You showed me your underwear last week, I gnashed my teeth and begged you not to go any further. But now I don’t know if you think I’ve not seen the best part, the goldmine under its roof. Bro, I’ve seen these things enough to last me two right and left lifetimes. At the closet of my room when my ego wants to show ownership. At my bathroom when I want to clean one or two places. I don’t go to the streets and expose them for all to see. I know you have yours and it looks like mine so I don’t bother you. Why do you bother me? I don’t go to the streets to show I bought a new underwear. You said it’s because I am not a Big Boy and archaic. I told you that in the olden days men proudly wear g-strings and show off their behind and you said they were backward. You confused me. To be Frank with you, bro, sagging, you wash your dirty linens in public. Don’t ask me how.

Read Full Article@

http://www.mortalpoet.com/open-letter-men-love-sagging/
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
On a serious note, I can't date a guy that sags.

I like it when a guy dress cooperate and people are asking him "where do you work?", whereas, he is still a student.

Nice and simple wears, low cut and nice shoes. U av get me smiley

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

I like it when a guy dress cooperate and people are asking him "where do you work?", whereas, he is still a student.

Lol. Most girls I know say this and almost all the guys I know who sag are in relationships. Who are they dating? cheesy.

What I don't get is how somebody could be comfortable showing their asses to everyone. Some times you even get to see strands of grey hairs puff out to wink at you. Lol. Smh.
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Martin0(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

so u absolutely don't sage?
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

undecided

That means you have not met cute niggaz like me with cool hairstyle, you will fall in love, cute round cut that is neatly trimmed and also there are guys who sag maturely, you will love the style, not agbero sagging.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by chivic(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Saggers might think they are sane,but they have a serious psychological problem.
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by favelli(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why do you care if they sag? It's their life ain't it.. you should leave the complains to their folks.. the time you spend here ranting about saggers should rather be channelled in making your self a better person.. cause everyone have got a shortfall somewhere don't they
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Baddest69(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jim Iyke sags and he's ladies man with millions in his account and he's reponsible too

Davido sags and he's talented with tatti billion in his akant

Olamide sags too and he's everybody's favourite

But one thing I don't understand is 'you're jobless with less than 4 figures in your account still living with your parents and they're the ones still feeding you and you sag with the craziest hairdo claiming badoo'

SAG RESPONSIBLY

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
sonofLuci:

undecided

That means you have not met cute niggaz like me with cool hairstyle, you will fall in love, cute round cut that is neatly trimmed and also there are guys who sag maturely, you will love the style, not agbero sagging.

undecided

Do you sag?.. Any sagging, either maturely or agbero - like is a turn off to me. I can't imagine if my parents mistakenly come across my fiance on the road and see his sagged trousers.

BTW, you said you are cute.. wink wink
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

Do you sag?.. Any sagging, either maturely or agbero - like is a turn off to me. I can't imagine if my parents mistakenly come across my fiance on the road and see his sagged trousers.

BTW, you said you are cute.. wink wink

LOL no not that type, just a Lil bit, well nevee mind done explaining that, maybe if you see me in person you Wil understand better.

Of course I am cute, people no they let my ear rest with "fine boy", fine boy is now my name cry ask Lalas247 cry

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Amarabae(f): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Some sagging are just irritating.
Some guys will wear a dirty tight underwear and will be sagging it for people to see their azz.
Its just nasty.
Though there are some big guys who sag in an ajebutter way.
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL no not that type, just a Lil bit, well nevee mind done explaining that, maybe if you see me in person you Wil understand better.

Of course I am cute, people no they let my ear rest with "fine boy", fine boy is now my name cry ask Lalas247 cry

Lalas247, sister Abeg show. Come and confirm if it's true.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by vincentjk(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Forget all these Long talk, I sag am not a dirty type

Some gals sef even admire my sagging and the swag I've gat
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by valkaka(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

love the calligraphy of this remark and I am sure as hell you are a splendiferous dame,quote me wrong
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
valkaka:

love the calligraphy of this remark and I am sure as hell you are a splendiferous dame,quote me wrong

smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by valkaka(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

smiley

lol, wow, not even thank you, smh
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2017
valkaka:

lol, wow, not even thank you, smh
Thank you (million times) smiley wink
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Lalas247(f): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lalas247, sister Abeg show. Come and confirm if it's true.

Yes he is very cute, fresh like ajebutter ! He ain't telling lies lala said so grin
He's a very decent guy lol tho his moniker name is somehow .. he is an angel o wink

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Lalas247(f): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2017
sonofLuci:

wink
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by tsmart360(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes he is very cute, fresh like ajebutter ! He ain't telling lies lala said so grin
He's a very decent guy lol tho his moniker name is somehow .. he is an angel o wink
you are pretty.
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Lalas247(f): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2017
tsmart360:
you are pretty.
Oshey, Likewise smiley

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

wink

If I say share me pic, you wee not but you go upload for nairaland vaseline crew to fist on undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 08, 2017
sonofLuci:

If I say share me pic, you wee not but you go upload for nairaland vaseline crew to fist on undecided
Ass licker spotted
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by tsmart360(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Oshey, Likewise smiley
oshey dear. With this your moniker now. I hope you are nt lala's wife? Hehehehe
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

Ass licker spotted

Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Lalas247(f): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2017
tsmart360:
oshey dear. With this your moniker now. I hope you are nt lala's wife? Hehehehe
Shhhh maybe you never know grin
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by tsmart360(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

lol. Isokay. You know i like good things. And you are a very good something lol.
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by Lalas247(f): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2017
tsmart360:
lol. Isokay. You know i like good things. And you are a very good something lol.
Lol be like say sleep still they my eye make i run comot
See ya later .. wink
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by tsmart360(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by tsmart360(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol be like say sleep still they my eye make i run comot See ya later .. wink
i go still come meet for dreamland. EMI IKA. lol
Re: An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging by tsmart360(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol be like say sleep still they my eye make i run comot See ya later .. wink
i go still come meet for dreamland. EMI IKA. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUESS WHO!! Which Popular Nigerian Rapper Do You Think This Is? – Look Well O / 50 Amazing Random Facts / Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.