Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (140116 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Omotola Jalade -Ekeinde: What My Husband Thinks About My Sex Scenes In Alter Ego / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jhudit(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Even while trying to be professional one should atleast by conscious of one's reputation and Background!

Legendary Joke Silva in her glory days wont play such a role regardless of how much is involved, and thats why she is immortal in nollywood

measuring up to what standard?
Nudity, indecency, immorality, promoting Homosexuality and Lesbianism? Ma is that the standard?
Joke Silva is joke silva and Omotola is Omotola, two different people.

Legendary Liz Benson, Eucharia, Gloria Young all acted glamour girls.
Ann Njemaze acted Domitila.
No be today this kind acting start.

Olu Jacobs, husband to your legendary Joke... acts movies in which he gropes young girls, is it okay because he is a man?
Or you haven't seen him in such movies?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by adellam16(f): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Yeah,it did. angry

But it's cool wink wink
weh done. heart softened. toasting mode activated. shior.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by chibabe259(f): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2017
enomakos:
your mum an Indian?

Yea and my dad Nigerian.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by CoCoLav(f): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Now I am wondering if it is the same trailer I watched undecided

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
chibabe259:

Yea and my dad Nigerian.
that great
you are beautiful
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by MrCork: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
Since you're so outraged by her acting, why don't you go to her house and enlighten her and her husband on why she shouldn't take up such roles as an African married woman? Shouting on Nairaland is very useless as she can't be aware of your grievances.

...by the way,I don't like u, we don't like u.. nobody like u.. carrrrryon like this n u will never find man on nairaland!!!(true story. angry
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by CHOCHOLEE(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin angry[quote author=Inanna post=58215233]She's an actress. She was only doing her job- even with her husband's consent. So whether she "fall" your hands, legs or entire body, it doesn't matter. It has no impact whatsoever.
[/quote
sorry o
[quote author=Inanna post=58215233][color=Teal]She's an actress. She was only doing her job- even with her husband's consent. So whether she "fall" your hands, legs or entire body, it doesn't matter. It has no impact whatsoever.
[/quote
sorry o
[/color][quote author=Inanna post=58215233]She's an actress. She was only doing her job- even with her husband's consent. So whether she "fall" your hands, legs or entire body, it doesn't matter. It has no impact whatsoever.
[/quote
sorry o
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
My sex scenes with Omotola Jalade are very easy, Our kisses were real - Wale Ojo on 'Alter Ego'

See Wole Ojo's reaction and a video of the sex scene here > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/my-sex-scenes-with-omotola-jalade-are.html

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Mrbabra: 12:43am On Jul 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by topbollz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
chiomarita:
After watching the trailer of Alter Ego; the latest movie of Nollywood veterans, Omotola Jalade and Wale Ojo, one would be forced to wonder the reactions of their spouses, seeing them play such erotic roles together----

While Omosexy, revealed that she sought the permission of her quite understanding husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde, Wale Ojo, although not married said he also spoke with his partner.

When GOLDEN PEARL MEDIA quizzed to know why the movie Hunk is not ready to make his partner, his wife, the Phone Swap star, said he is not ready for marriage yet.

According to him: 'I don't know if there's a problem with marriage, but I like been in a relationship without the pressure of marriage. Whenever I want to play sex roles in a movie, I discuss with my partner. ‎I enjoy myself more without marriage or its pressure," he said.‎

‎Wale even confessed that all the sex scenes he played with Omotola Jalade were real and natural.

"My sex scenes with Omotola are very easy. After all, I am a sexy person. I don’t see it as that hard. Omotola and I are great friends, so it was very easy for us to have that chemistry and do what we had to do. It wasn’t difficult at all. Our kisses were real. We grabbed each other, we were passionate, it is natural. It is real."‎

When asked if he felt something emotionally while the act was going on, the United Kingdom returnee said, "Of course, you have to have an emotion to do this. We are good friends, so things worked out well. It wasn’t that hard. I always love playing the bad guy role."‎

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/07/my-sex-scenes-with-omotola-jalade-are.html

Someone should please tell our actors and actresses that their profession is ACTING not REALITY. No sane person expects them to go on jeopardising Reality for an ACT all because of fame, awards or money.

Even a lot of the so called BFilms are ACTS with scenes technically manipulated.

It will be total foolishness if this were true. You have succeeded in fanning another man's ego, reducing your prestige/ honour and that of your spouse, children and generations yet unborn. We easily forget the power of the Media and also the Internet. Never Give Evil a Foothold. I sincerely hope this is not true because it will always never be worth it.

Even if it makes you richer than Bill Gate or Famous like Late Nelson Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 10:01am On May 31, 2019
Suicide would be my way of telling God that I quit. cheesy
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Afamcy: 6:32am On May 26, 2020
I wonder ooo
gypsey:
imagine! as if omotola is a saint, she is just like every other hoe! in nothingwood!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.