Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (140114 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Omotola Jalade -Ekeinde: What My Husband Thinks About My Sex Scenes In Alter Ego / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Yes... Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion... Everyone is free to make choices and i choose not to marry an actress, If Mr Ekeinde decided to marry an actress, then is what he bargained for and he is not bothered, then why should we be bothered on their behalf?
as a celebrity it's hard to live a private live...admit it, that role is too raunchy for a married woman.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
mars123:
look at the woman's family life, look at the world around you, and see how useless your advice is. That you feel you know better than the MAN who gave her the go ahead to act the role is most annoying.

who knows if he is a woman wrapper at home...no sane man would let his wife take such scandalous role in a movie..the role was just too explicit for a family woman.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2017
chiomarita:
After watching the trailer of Alter Ego; the latest movie of Nollywood veterans, Omotola Jalade and Wale Ojo, one would be forced to wonder the reactions of their spouses, seeing them play such erotic roles together----

While Omosexy, revealed that she sought the permission of her quite understanding husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde, Wale Ojo, although not married said he also spoke with his partner.

When GOLDEN PEARL MEDIA quizzed to know why the movie Hunk is not ready to make his partner, his wife, the Phone Swap star, said he is not ready for marriage yet.

According to him: 'I don't know if there's a problem with marriage, but I like been in a relationship without the pressure of marriage. Whenever I want to play sex roles in a movie, I discuss with my partner. ‎I enjoy myself more without marriage or its pressure," he said.‎

‎Wale even confessed that all the sex scenes he played with Omotola Jalade were real and natural.

"My sex scenes with Omotola are very easy. After all, I am a sexy person. I don’t see it as that hard. Omotola and I are great friends, so it was very easy for us to have that chemistry and do what we had to do. It wasn’t difficult at all. Our kisses were real. We grabbed each other, we were passionate, it is natural. It is real."‎

When asked if he felt something emotionally while the act was going on, the United Kingdom returnee said, "Of course, you have to have an emotion to do this. We are good friends, so things worked out well. It wasn’t that hard. I always love playing the bad guy role."‎

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/07/my-sex-scenes-with-omotola-jalade-are.html

Dey there dey fool yourselves dey commit lust and fornication in the name of acting with pleasure. Satan dey do press press up as his minions dey dig your role play harem for you in hell. Just because a hoe controlS one dummy of a husband,you carry your self dey rub preek and smelly toto for the price of worldly fame. It's ok...na today? They don pour fuel and set the degree you go burn with, all that remains na your rotten corpse in advance roasting in the pit of hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by gaskiyamagana: 1:04am On Jul 08, 2017
hodusglobal:
The worse scene of all seasons...God forbid, i can't take it at all at all. Omotola should stop that nonsense, if her husband didn't complain, the husband's family and friends will do o...
The husband takes it because he too is guilty of such scenes, though not in video like that of her 'good for all' mistres.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Chikpat(m): 2:06am On Jul 08, 2017
what doz d guy want to achieve by talking lyk an immature, small boy
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by santafrancisco: 2:22am On Jul 08, 2017
actresses, runs gals n prostitutes they shared many things in common
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Mayflowa(m): 3:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
I meant no offense quoting you. My post probably came of the wrong way.

No. U said the right thing. She is passing wrong info and u corrected her. That is her job as an actress. Make-belief.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
omotola should have left this role for unmarried actress. the role was too xtreme for a married woman..she is a wife and a mother.
she fall hand.. yes.
but u dey enjoy am 4 oyibo film forgetting they too have a family. I see ntin wrng in it even with her husbys consent.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
as a celebrity it's hard to live a private live...admit it, that role is too raunchy for a married woman.
yes, I am not a celebrity and i am not even the Husband, so who am i to complain... She chose that path and the Husband knew these things before now... This is not the first time like i said, it has happened 16 to 17 years ago in the movie "the prostitute"
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by hodusglobal(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2017
YelloweWest:
This man is stupid.
Do you mean Omotola's husband or that Nollywood fucker?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by hodusglobal(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
yes, I am not a celebrity and i am not even the Husband, so who am i to complain... She chose that path and the Husband knew these things before now... This is not the first time like i said, it has happened 16 to 17 years ago in the movie "the prostitute"
You are right, I also remembered that film titled "The Prostitute" and this same scene we are taking about also happened in that same film, they even published the scene in some celebrity magazines then...
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by hodusglobal(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2017
nurshah:

When ! ? No be so me I hear.. When omotola acted that movie years ago that her chest was shown ..was it prpstitute can't remember ,all hell broke and mother in-law wanted her out
You are right, I remembered that her mother in-law gave her tough time during that time before everything finally settled. Her husband is a Zombie, even a Dummy...Me Wey be Africa man, one stupid person go come dey romance my own wife wey me and hundreds of people go beg their family with many items like Food stuffs, clothing materials and some other items before them released her to me as a wife. So one stupid wale go come dey give her romance free of charge abi, wey be say sometimes if we men want to have sex with our wives in our home, they will be begging us that they are really tired from their working place, now one stupid man come dey romance Omotola free of charge...Wahala dey for this world o...

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by bwise4godfwc: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Acting ke.. Wat is she acting again for... She is famous, Rich, Married with Children, Blessed n peace mind... etc, Wat else..?
Acting Apart, both Omo and Wale definitely released Akamu...... lol

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2017
jhudit:

Hiss well Nma...
They will watch Angelina Jolie, they will even declare her best actress. That's why our movies don't measure up to standard, we limit our actors through backlash.
Even while trying to be professional one should atleast by conscious of one's reputation and Background!

Legendary Joke Silva in her glory days wont play such a role regardless of how much is involved, and thats why she is immortal in nollywood

measuring up to what standard?
Nudity, indecency, immorality, promoting Homosexuality and Lesbianism? Ma is that the standard?

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2017
egedem:
but u dey enjoy am 4 oyibo film forgetting they too have a family. I see ntin wrng in it even with her husbys consent.
African culture is different from the western culture.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2017
mars123:
look at the woman's family life, look at the world around you, and see how useless your advice is. That you feel you know better than the MAN who gave her the go ahead to act the role is most annoying.

cos she told u her husband gave her the go-ahead...no sane man go allow him wife do that kind nonsense...mercy Johnson will never take such a role as a married woman.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by clifftop: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't remember quoting you ,miss?
I only stated what I feel,you just stated what you feel too.

Keep off my mention in the future.

How would you feel if she is your brother's wife?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by hodusglobal(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
African culture is different from the western culture.
You be correct guy...I'm an African and will always be posing with my Africa culture...
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Pylony(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2017
I hope Cassava no visit Babylon oo angry
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by double0seven(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
cos she told u her husband gave her the go-ahead...no sane man go allow him wife do that kind nonsense...mercy Johnson will never take such a role as a married woman.

How you take know that? You would have said that of Omotola too before now

You guys have not even seen the film to how the sex scene actually plays out.

That some of you guys think what THE id.iot Wale Ojo says means they had actual real sex on set makes you stu.pid .

And secretly you hope and wish it to be true

Nonsense
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by YelloweWest: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2017
hodusglobal:
Do you mean Omotola's husband or that Nollywood fucker?
The nolly wood idiot.

Why is he making these statements?
They were acting. That's her job. It's not real
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Myself2(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Omotola made a bad choice by taking that role.
I saw the trailer in slow motion,just the trailer and I was sufficiently disgusted,not just because she's a wife and mother( which in itself should have made her leave the role for spinsters in nollywood) but because this is Omotola who hitherto has been the screen darling of many,staying free of scandals and whatever negative stories/scandals.
This time around,she just fall hand die

And any nairaland female supporting her in this role,may your husband play the role Wale Ojo played with her ten times over when you are married.
Also any nairaland guy supporting her,may your wife also play exactly the same sex scene role Omotola played with Wale in alter ego

Can I hear an amen from her supporters

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by double0seven(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Myself2:
Omotola made a bad choice by taking that role.
I saw the trailer in slow motion,just the trailer and I was sufficiently disgusted,not just because she's a wife and mother( which in itself should have made her leave the role for spinsters in nollywood) but because this is Omotola who hitherto has been the screen darling of many,staying free of scandals and whatever negative stories/scandals.
This time around,she just fall hand die

And any nairaland female supporting her in this role,may your husband play the role Wale Ojo played with her ten times over when you are married.
Also any nairaland guy supporting her,may your wife also play exactly the same sex scene role Omotola played with Wale in alter ego

Can I hear an amen from her supporters

Wetin dey worry you get name

You know wetin dey worry you?

Stupid.idity
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Myself2(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2017
double0seven:

Wetin dey worry you get name

You know wetin dey worry you?

Stupid.idity

No wahala

Thunder fire your father
Why you con dey beef me here ,no be private matter me and your mama get ? Abi are my the first person to phuck your mother ??
You product of a leaked semen from a torn condom, you go show me where I first mention you for this matter.Iidiot
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by double0seven(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Myself2:

No wahala

Thunder fire your father
Why you con dey beef me here ,no be private matter me and your mama get ? Abi are my the first person to phuck your mother ??
You product of a leaked semen from a torn condom, you go show me where I first mention you for this matter.Iidiot

You just proved my theory right

See the gutter language of the person sef wey dey castigate Omotola. Omotola is probably a more decent person than you 10 times over.

And by the way, no one saying it's right or wrong. If she and her husband can come to an understanding, which one is your own?

You think you are more of a man than Captain husband of Omotola?

Even if you disagree, which one be all the cursing you dey disseminate as if you are an authority on morality.

You don't know her better than her husband.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Myself2(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2017
double0seven:

You just proved my theory right

See the gutter language of the person sef wey dey castigate Omotola. Omotola is probably a more decent person than you 10 times over.

And by the way, no one saying it's right or wrong. If she and her husband can come to an understanding, which one is your own?

You think you are more of a man than Captain husband of Omotola?

Even if you disagree, which one be all the cursing you dey disseminate as if you are an authority on morality.

You don't know her better than her husband.

Gutter language ?? Which language did you expect me to use for you You were conceived in the gutter by the iddiot that raped your mother(I only pity your father that thinks he is your father)
Me I no dey find trouble ,but if you price me ,you go buy wetin you no fit carry
Now you want to change the topic abi ?? Better finish what you started,you asswipe
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by IBreakRules: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
I don't think I can ever let my wife do this. mba
To see the movie go hard me sef
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Ulomoney(f): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
So real? Hmmm, questions:
1. Why was she holding you by the armpit, instead of hugging you by the neck?
2. Why the lack of body contact (chests and breasts) when making out?
3. Why the still neatly arranged bed and blanket, if you guys were really passionate?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by aalangel(f): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
hodusglobal:
In this age, husband's family can send a wife out if they don't like her...Isn't it It's African culture...

Absolute nonsense that will be condoned by the most foolish husband on earth. Third party in a marriage They can as well join the couple in the process of making babies. Brother, you have annoyed me this morning abi afternoon.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by femi4: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't remember quoting you ,miss?
I only stated what I feel,you just stated what you feel too.

Keep off my mention in the future.
lol....e pain am. Truth is bitter
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by DavidEsq(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
She's an actress. She was only doing her job- even with her husband's consent. So whether she "fall" your hands, legs or entire body, it doesn't matter. It has no impact whatsoever.
How can som1 jus get 500 likes, like dat cry. Ah ahn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.