Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets (5135 Views)

INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online / Local Rice Production Has Not Taken Advantage Of Border Closure – Investigations / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by tsephanyah(f): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Buhari owns Microsoft, Google and MTN Nigeria. We call on the EFCC to investigate him now!

They also recently acquired the Bermuda Triangle and also owns the United Nations.
He also has subsidiaries that people are managing for him like Dangote group and Julius Berger and reliable sources also state the President Buhari owns 95% of Real Madrid, Barcelona FC, manchester united citibank, Goldmansach and that he funded the Latest rocket launch into the international space station. They also bought Buckingham Palace last year. His children are also close to acquiring Antarctica Arctic Mars and Pluto

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by moderatedguy: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Buhari owns Microsoft, Google and MTN Nigeria. We call on the EFCC to investigate him now!

They also recently acquired the Bermuda Triangle and also owns the United Nations.
He also has subsidiaries that people are managing for him like Dangote group and Julius Berger and reliable sources also state the President Buhari owns 95% of Real Madrid, Barcelona FC, manchester united citibank, Goldmansach and that he funded the Latest rocket launch into the international space station. They also bought Buckingham Palace last year. His children are also close to acquiring Antarctica Arctic Mars and Pluto
Buhari and his family members are thieves.Mr Integrity my FOOT.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by orion7: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2018
this zombie op thinks his warped dead on arrival psychiatric gimmick is worth shii abi ?

zombies re fools

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by naijapips04: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

and you are so cute....it's so sad your brain isn't.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by WATCHOVER(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

If na him get Manchester United the club for don go relegation since, Na Daura champions League na Madrid for dey win.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Coloradvantage(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

it is pathetic some of you don't want to make use of your brain. the truth is going to be all open for us all to see. whether we are going to have a country to callnigeria with this foolish attitude of ours. serious allegation this fool is trying to wave it off with joke.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by wakaman: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

grin
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by ouzo1(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

You forget to mention nairaland na...
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by tsephanyah(f): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2018
Coloradvantage:
it is pathetic some of you don't want to make use of your brain. the truth is going to be all open for us all to see. whether we are going to have a country to callnigeria with this foolish attitude of ours. serious allegation this fool is trying to wave it off with joke.
I've been watching Planet Earth all day and animals just amaze me so much. It also makes me wonder about humans...we think we are so smart but Jesus Christ we're far from it!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by tsephanyah(f): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2018
naijapips04:

and you are so cute....it's so sad your brain isn't.
I'm so done doing explanation posts. Yes i'm an idiot for doing one in the first place but for real some of you are so irritating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by oyebanji44: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2018
UN nko NASA nko FACEBOOK nko NBC nko Atlantic ocean nko .DSTV nko.. Hamilton hotel in new york nko..toronto water fall nko.all these belong to buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by madmohamed(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

you talk like yusuf buhari if it is u then you and ur father will pay for all the sin that he committed against Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Coloradvantage:

If you're not too dumb, you should peruse this premium times report and know your Atiku scored an own goal with his mumu allegations.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/227220-%E2%80%8Enew-investor-takes-keystone-bank.html

Maybe it's kanu that even sold the idea to him like that of Jibrin that you were foolishly peddling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2018
I pity your children’s future and wonder what they will do to you when they realize you supported the evil men that stole their future for no gain.

Some people can support evil for just no reason

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Babacele: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

hehehehe and you forgot to add that he plans to acquire NNPC sef!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:
I pity your children’s future and wonder what they will do to you when they realize you supported the evil men that stole their future for no gain.

Some people can support evil for just no reason

If Buhari stole their future, what did Atiku steal? Their eternity I guess?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by NessaBoo(f): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

Hehehehehe!! grin

Don't mind them oo, they're trying sooo hard to look for anything that will smear the man's image and integrity, they keep mistaking Atiku's kleptomaniac attributes for Bubu's. They are just so pained a sitting President is not involved in shady deals or corrupt, they just can't believe it, it's impossible and unprecedented they say, hence they just had to fabricate one. grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

If Buhari stole their future, what did Atiku steal? Their eternity I guess?

Does it mean the younger generation has nothing to offer Nigerians if they are elected? Why do we always think of our ancestors when we mention politics in Nigeria.

Can your president operate a computer
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

Does it mean the younger generation has nothing to offer Nigerians if they are elected? Why do we always think of our ancestors when we mention politics in Nigeria.

Can your president operate a computer

Maybe he can't even operate a phone but whom do you plan to vote for? Let me know before continuing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by amaechi1: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2018
People call 1trillion naira as if it just 1 naira. Well, I am not surprise, 1trillion naira to PDP is chicken change. They know how looting works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Metuh: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

myndd44 lalasticlala Dominique should come and do the needful cos this is a misleading thread
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Maybe he can't even operate a phone but whom do you plan to vote for? Let me know before continuing

I don’t know my brother, I only feel for your future and that of your children, am building the future of my kids in and outside of Nigeria already.

The choice you make today may affect the future of your kids tomorrow.
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by wickyyolo: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

This is a Muslim girl who has been taught to hate christians and hold on to power for as long as possible.

Buhari is gone forever.
Your cup is full.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by danot1030: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2018
In pdp voice "EFCC, DSS must probe Buhari and his family". This is the voice of pdp Lamentations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

I don’t know my brother, I only feel for your future and that of your children, am building the future of my kids in and outside of Nigeria already.

If you're this confused about who you think should lead, why dabble into the matter? Washing toilets where you're regarded as less than a monkey isn't an achievement when you converse with people like me. Always remember that.

The choice you make today may affect the future of your kids tomorrow.

The choice you refuse to or are incapable of making today has surely obliterated any chance for your children tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by overall90: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Every time a serious issue is raised against Buhari,his supporters will try to turn into a joke and circus show and before you know it Nigerians are deceived and distracted.
when the issue of his certificate was raised before the election,the turned it into a joke that even if Buhari presents NEPA bill,they will vote for him and today we have a nepa bill government and nepa bill economy but instead of blaming themselves for the foolish choice they made,they keep on blaming the past government.
they did it with his health,his wife complaints and now this .smh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by helinues: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

@ op what a great humor.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by danot1030: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2018
moderatedguy:
Buhari and his family members are thieves.Mr Integrity my FOOT.

The voice of lamentation from a demented pdp ipob youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

If you're this confused about who you think should lead, why dabble into the matter? Washing toilets where you're regarded as less than a monkey isn't an achievement when you converse with people like me. Always remember that.

The choice you refuse to or are incapable of making today has surely obliterated any chance for your children tomorrow.

I can see you are being blinded by the love of evil, it is so unfortunate you celebrate those who milk you for the future of their children yet unborn.

Don’t wanna talk about what I do abroad, but trust me whatever I do abroad earn me much more than anyone earn in your family.
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by greatdreamer(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

your iberiberism is zombified

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gains Of Ugwuanyi’s Rural Development Strategy / Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe / Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.