Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? (1545 Views)

Frm. Gov. Chimaraoke Says He Don't Want Igbo Presidency Nor Biafra But Restructu / Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by oladeebo: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
If Igbo have Biafra do you want Igbo to stay or get out of Nigeria?
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by austyn0(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bro this your question funny, would she remain Nigeria if Biafra secede?
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
oladeebo:
I see you like to masturbate about Biafra/Igbo all the time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by purem(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
pple da wil ansa ur question is comin i wil b cordinatin dem
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by lilytender: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
To stay and continue kidnapping, armed robbery, fake drug, drug pushing and e.t.c. and use the illegal money gotten from all these to develop their potopoto republic?

8 Likes

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by oladeebo: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilytender:
To stay and continue kidnapping, armed robbery, fake drug, drug pushing and e.t.c. and use the illegal money gotten from all these to develop their potopoto republic?
mean, no mercy for them?
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by oladeebo: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
quid:

I see you like to masturbate about Biafra/Igbo all the time. cheesy cheesy cheesy
then you want to stay?
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
they can produce the next governor of Lagos smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by oladeebo: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilytender:
and snatching?
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
oladeebo:

then you want to stay?
Did you ask your Igbo wife and Igbo landlord?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by LionDeLeo: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Does a woman stay back in her husband's house after divorce, having showering him with insults on how he was a beast setting her backward?

If after all these, she stays back, then what exactly was her complain? And the husband must be the most foolish idiot in existence for allowing her to stay back.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has claimed that Oduduwa Republic will be created 6 months after Biafra becomes a sovereign nation.

Fani-Kayode, who has been publicly supporting Biafra’s movements for secession from Nigeria, took to his Twitter page on Friday, to insist on a referendum.

He wrote: “‘Treat the surrendering Biafrans well or risk their children rising again’- Gen. Phillip Effiong, 1970. Prophetic words.

“Oduduwa Republic shall be established no more than 6 months after Biafra has been created. Then we shall be free. TIME FOR REFERENDUMS!”

Yesterday, Fani-Kayode said Nigeria should be begging Igbos for forgiveness and not threatening them.

According to Fani-Kayode, the people from the South East need to be apologized to, after “we killed 3 million Igbos in the war including 1 million children.”
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/07/oduduwa-republic-will-created-6-months-biafra-emerges-fani-kayode/

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by oladeebo: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Does a woman stay back in her husband's house after divorce, having showering him with insults on how he was a beast setting her backward?

If after all these, she stays back, then what exactly was her complain? And the husband must be the most foolish idiot for allowing her to stay back.

you have a good point there, but if they refused to go.
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by oladeebo: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
quid:
We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has claimed that Oduduwa Republic will be created 6 months after Biafra becomes a sovereign nation.

Fani-Kayode, who has been publicly supporting Biafra’s movements for secession from Nigeria, took to his Twitter page on Friday, to insist on a referendum.

He wrote: “‘Treat the surrendering Biafrans well or risk their children rising again’- Gen. Phillip Effiong, 1970. Prophetic words.

“Oduduwa Republic shall be established no more than 6 months after Biafra has been created. Then we shall be free. TIME FOR REFERENDUMS!”

Yesterday, Fani-Kayode said Nigeria should be begging Igbos for forgiveness and not threatening them.

According to Fani-Kayode, the people from the South East need to be apologized to, after “we killed 3 million Igbos in the war including 1 million children.”
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/07/oduduwa-republic-will-created-6-months-biafra-emerges-fani-kayode/
want you should expect of ffk, you want his igbo wife packing?

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If after all these, she stays back, then what exactly was her complain? And the husband must be the most foolish idiot in existence for allowing her to stay back.

DON'T MIND THEM, THEY WANT TO EAT THEIR CAKE & HAVE IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilytender:
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by oladeebo: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
quid:

Did you ask your Igbo wife and Igbo landlord?
igbo wife and landlord? igbo still lord land beside biafra.
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
oladeebo:

igbo wife and landlord? igbo still lord land beside biafra.
go out and take a stroll

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by LionDeLeo: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
oladeebo:

you have a good point there, but if they refused to go.
Is just like asking the husband, if his divorced wife (who sought for the divorce) refused to leave his house.

The laws for repatriating illegal immigrants are there na.

How will a foreigner insist in staying in my country? Even the security implication is mind boggling, not to talk of business opportunities that should be for the citizens of my country.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
oladeebo:
why are you worried?

Thank Your uncles and fathers who fought to bring Igbos back into Nigeria.

Igbo amaka smiley grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by vecman222(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Flat heads republic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by T9ksy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
quid:

why are you worried?

Thank Your uncles and fathers who fought to bring Igbos back into Nigeria.

Igbo amaka smiley grin grin

That was then but now .................................a lot of water has passed under the bridge.

Once you get your biafra THEN you lot will become (illegal) immigrants in my yorubaland and we shall not hesitate to remind you of all the hate messages you spewed at us in pursuance of your dreamland. .
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Sweetguy25: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
What if they're South South Igbos like Chibuike Amaechi? Will you chase them away?
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
T9ksy:

That was then but now .................................a lot of water has passed under the bridge.

Once you get your biafra THEN you lot will become (illegal) immigrants in my yorubaland and we shall not hesitate to remind you of all the hate messages you spewed at us in pursuance of your dreamland. .
LMAO
You need to dobale for those who fought to bring Igbo people back into ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nobody cares about Biafra anymore. A local government chairman from Anambra state can handle them. grin
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
TheCabal:
Nobody cares about Biafra anymore. A local government chairman from Anambra state can handle them. grin
Which explains why a new Biafra/Igbo thread opens on Nairaland every 30 seconds cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by banzuz(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
One reason why it will be a disaster for the North if the Northern Nigeria persist on the evacuation of Igbo from the North.

Some major part the North claim to be part of the Northern Nigeria do not agree to be part of the North anymore. Benue State for instance through it's government, announced that the Igbos are welcomed to Benue State as they are asked to leave the North. Some part of Kogi too and from analysis, Jos would not fight the fight it's prominent son Gen. Yakubu Gowon fought to keep the Nation as one anymore.

Believe me, if you look deeper you would see that the Zuru of Kebbi state who are deep in the North do not want to be slaves or servants to those who would claim to be the real Northerners if at all Secession happens. And of course Professor Jerry Gana I believe speake for the majority of the Nupes in Niger state and of course Saraki who represent those seen as fake Muslim who would never be allowed to lead a prayer in an Hausa majority community are ready to secede alongside the Middle-belt.

So, what will happen to the North? They managed to sense their vulnerability and threatened the Igbos to leave but are for sure beaten to it because at this point, the Educated majority in the East and South are exposed to the politics in the Nigerian system. Religious politics, a tool to political measmi and an opium of the masses according to Karl Marx.

An average Nigerian want to be successful, own a business or two, take selfies in the street with flowers in the background with tourists of different shades in the background, thanks to social media. All this, the Northern leaders can not give at the moment. But, the Igbos can give this if they eventually get Biafra. Because the Igbo are known for being business oriented and that is what Globalization is all about, a mechanism that bring people together. So, Who would not want to do business with the Igbo if they secede?

WHO WILL GO WITH THE NORTH, IF AT ALL...

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Personally I have too many level headed igbo friends, so I would not want to lose them and have them Walled up in a landlocked igbo tiny empire and the most developed region in Nigeria.

Apart from that, I don't want them around, they are nuisance of the lowest cadre, they are annoyingly thoughtless and have finished the image of this country by all the nefarious criminal activities they have customised.

They will have to get visa and there stay in Nigeria should not be more than 6 months in a decade. They can be around as long as they do all the menial jobs, like trash and sewage collections et al. I cant share my country any more with this guys.
Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Yyeske(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
They must not be allowed to stay if they overwhemly vote to leave the federation, they must leave Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Benin, Warri, oshogbo,kaduna, Calabar, PH, Sokoto. No visas or trade

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:
Personally I have too many level headed igbo friends, so I would not want to lose them and have them Walled up in a landlocked igbo tiny empire and the most developed region in Nigeria.

Apart from that, I don't want them around, they are nuisance of the lowest cadre, they are annoyingly thoughtless and have finished the image of this country by all the nefarious criminal activities they have customised.

They will have to get visa and there stay in Nigeria should not be more than 6 months in a decade. They can be around as long as they do all the menial jobs, like trash and sewage collections et al. I cant share my country any more with this guys.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Dannidom(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
T9ksy:

Then we show you who owns lagos

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Igbo To Stay In Nigeria After Biafra? by Yyeske(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
banzuz:
One reason why it will be a disaster for the North if the Northern Nigeria persist on the evacuation of Igbo from the North.

Some major part the North claim to be part of the Northern Nigeria do not agree to be part of the North anymore. Benue State for instance through it's government, announced that the Igbos are welcomed to Benue State as they are asked to leave the North. Some part of Kogi too and from analysis, Jos would not fight the fight it's prominent son Gen. Yakubu Gowon fought to keep the Nation as one anymore.

Believe me, if you look deeper you would see that the Zuru of Kebbi state who are deep in the North do not want to be slaves or servants to those who would claim to be the real Northerners if at all Secession happens. And of course Professor Jerry Gana I believe speake for the majority of the Nupes in Niger state and of course Saraki who represent those seen as fake Muslim who would never be allowed to lead a prayer in an Hausa majority community are ready to secede alongside the Middle-belt.

So, what will happen to the North? They managed to sense their vulnerability and threatened the Igbos to leave but are for sure beaten to it because at this point, the Educated majority in the East and South are exposed to the politics in the Nigerian system. Religious politics, a tool to political measmi and an opium of the masses according to Karl Marx.

An average Nigerian want to be successful, own a business or two, take selfies in the street with flowers in the background with tourists of different shades in the background, thanks to social media. All this, the Northern leaders can not give at the moment. But, the Igbos can give this if they eventually get Biafra. Because the Igbo are known for being business oriented and that is what Globalization is all about, a mechanism that bring people together. So, Who would not want to do business with the Igbo if they secede?

WHO WILL GO WITH THE NORTH, IF AT ALL...
Think of what ndigbo will lose before thinking of what others will lose. Ndigbo our people will lose more

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Senator Dino Melaye Looked Like 22 Years Ago! / Can These Be Called Marginalisation? / Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.