Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

"I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose (537 Views)

I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun / Buhari’s Visit To Taraba, Benue, An Afterthought, Says Fayose / Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by bigCassava: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ekiti state governor, mr ayodele fayose talks about how he managed to scale through hardship during his days as a youth. The controversial governor made his points clear while speaking at the 13th convocation ceremony of Benson idahosa university which was established in 1994 by arch bishop Benson idahosa of blessed memory.

He said" I was once a danfo driver in my higher national diploma days at Ibadan. Where you start doesn't matter because the glory of the latter house shall be greater than the former".

Source:
http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/07/fayose-says-he-was-once-danfo-driver-at.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Make we rest abeg

Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by abdullahI24: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by malikombi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Did he forget to add that he once had an auto shop where he sells car
Spotless motors.
I like this man though

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by greatgod2012(f): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Everyone definitely has a story to tell!

Never despise humble beginning!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by smartty68(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
greatgod2012:

You're absolutely right!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by demolinka(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Aha...Now I see where you got your unbridled fondness for kpomo
Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by Caustics: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
really?
Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by dumie(f): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Now we know where he learnt his gragra behaviour

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by tuniski: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
greatgod2012:

That is the nigerian dream! From main street to GRACE street, cos it takes God else the poor man is hopeless in the hands of charlatans everywhere you turn to!
Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by dumie(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
No wonder he understands the streets and appealing to the down trodden unlike other governors

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by Homeboiy: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
I will remember being a street boy in future
Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Abegi

Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by smartty68(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
The past and present leaders who contributed in running Naija into mess actually came from somewhere, some from the streets yet they despised the days of humble beginning!
Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by KevinDein: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sure, dude.

No wonder you tend to blend in with the IPOB guys. You know what they say about birds of a feather, eh?
Re: "I Was Once A Danfo Driver At Ibadan During School Days". Says fayose by Evablizin(f): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
How you started dosen't really matter but your end matters alot.up you

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really True / Born To Rule? See a PCM's Response to NYSC's Facebook Post / 2019 Election: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Wants To Become Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.