Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun (9014 Views)

Tinubu: Campaigning With Lagos Achievements Not APC 'S.. / We're Hopeful The Strike Will End In A Few Days, Says ASUU / Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by nairapark: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2019
The Governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun, on Wednesday, said he would not celebrate 100 days in office but would rather share his achievements with the people of the state on Friday.
Abiodun, who said he did not believe in celebration of the milestone, said the period would be used to share his performance within the first 100 days in office.

Speaking at the state’s free medical screening initiative held at Ilishan High School, in Ikenne, the governor said he had spent his first 100 days to lay a foundation for his vision, tagged, ‘Building our Future Together.”
Abiodun, who spoke with journalists at the venue of the event, said his administration had put together the foundation for the agenda within the first 100 days.

He said, “I don’t know whether our administration will be marking a milestone. I think what we believe is sharing with you what we have been able to achieve in 100 days and those things are the foundation of our vision.

“As we have shared with you during the campaign, we have laid the foundation of all those things. You have started seeing them, like the roads we are constructing, the ICT, the Tech-up and so on. They will be unveiled to you in the next few days.”

On the free medical exercise, the governor said his administration was committed to preventive medicine rather than its curative aspect.

Medical experts screened residents for high blood pressure; blood sugar level; random determined malaria among others, on the occasion.

Abiodun said his administration had laid emphasis on preventive medicine because it was cheaper and also helps to detect and stop partial or permanent damage to health.

He said, “We cannot afford to allow ailments that are preventable to continue to make our people bed-ridden or take their lives.

“This is why we must continue to have health screenings and monitor the health status of our people.”

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1567674229/will-celebrate-achievements-not-100-days-says

5 Likes

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by JustBeYourselfO: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
my governor... I hail o

4 Likes

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by NigerianMan: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
grin I'm coming back.

Let's face the Xenophobic news flying around first

3 Likes

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by drizslim(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Jonsing man
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Compatriot60: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by puredigital(f): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
He is mocking someone, if you get that person you have a prize with me grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Arewa12: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Hmm Bros Na only 100 days oh.... I will come back after 4year
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2019
Issoryt
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Reelmii: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2019
All this people sef.... instead of them to put heads together to solve tgis issue on ground,, they are there dragging achievement with each other....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Bustincole(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2019
which achievement
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Ikpeazukerosene: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Reelmii:
All this people sef.... instead of them to put heads together to solve tgis issue on ground,, they are there dragging achievement with each other....

Only the SW is dragging achievements.

In Abia, they are dragging litres of kerosene.
In Imo, they are celebrating number of buildings demolished.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Compatriot60:
Abeg let us hear word cheesy cheesy
Who stops u from going out there to lead by example?
Keyboard warrior.
Revolutionist indeed cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by helinues: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Good

Daddy Dj Olu have spoken .

Ogun people, how is Dapo fearing?
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by platorepublic(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2019
The most laziest Governor in Nigeria. I wonder how this one manage to be a governor of a State
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by LibertyRep: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Ok
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Dollyak(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
It appears seyi makinde's performance is beginning to put pressure on other governors. Mind you, this bolds well for SW.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by richkid1: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
platorepublic:
The most laziest Governor in Nigeria. I wonder how this one manage to be a governor of a State
I wonder how you managed to graduate, that is if you are a graduate sef.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Edu3Again: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Good One Sir, from your Eastern Neighbour .
Dollyak:
It appears seyi makinde's performance is beginning to put pressure on other governors. Mind you, this bolds well for SW.
That guy na like breathe of Fresh Air.

Ikpeazukerosene:

Only the SW is dragging achievements.

In Abia, they are dragging litres of kerosene.
In Imo, they are celebrating number of buildings demolished.

If this is true then, it's bad for the South East.

Let Wike & Okowa talk to those SE Govs biko.
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by lost24: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2019
You av just 4year to mess up. If you like work na u sabi
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
puredigital:
Amusun

1 Like

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by olarent: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
What the achievement he achieved?
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by roqrules04(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Compatriot60:

You're sitting there behind your keyboard with an account you just opened today and preaching Revolution on here, my friend go and find something else to do

1 Like

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by citruslimited(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Okey governor
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Chrisophad(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Psalm: 90. 12. So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. - Bible Offline

Its best Mr Governor lives every day in that office like he's leaving tomorrow.
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ok. Not how far but how well.
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by wallex1983(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
The best of achievements are with timelines sir.

Buying a moderate car at the age of 70 isn't the same as buying at the age of 25.

Achievements due for 100days should not be celebrated at 1000days

Ọmọ Ògún, iṣẹ́ yá.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by amaniro: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
puredigital:

He is mocking seyi makinde not knowing that Seyi makinde Is so far the best new Gov.
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
platorepublic:

Thank you, we're not complaining. He's our choice and we're following him as he lead us for a more prosperous Ogun State.
Re: I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun by actualization: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Governor ... Abiodun.... please move faster....d accident on d express .. yesterday... could be averted......Ogun state...needs... Urgent attention and

(1) (2) (Reply)

JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND / Senate Re-invites Suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.