Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra (1656 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by 9janewsinbox: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
This young Man was Beaten To Pulp In Onitcha Main Market For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra (Photo) See what he said below

The only thing i could remember is that I said election will hold in Anambra at main market Onitsha

See more at: http://www.naijanewsinbox.com/2017/07/breaking-man-beaten-to-pulp-in-onitsha.html

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by conductor7: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yes, No election in Anambra although you concocted a fake story to sell your blog. Igbos are very peaceful people and we can never harm anyone (unless you're a terrorist)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by BiafranPrince: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
What ever

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by kn23h(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor7:

Afonja, you're very mad for using my state to play. If Main Market boys get you with this fuckery you posted, your face will look just like the person you posted.

Meanwhile, no election in Anambra.
You guys have lied to yourself so much that you flatheadedddd Igbos don't know yourselves again.
If you sight another flatheaddd, won't you recognize him by the shape of his head? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by blazingstar: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Stop spreading false rumors..

video of him saying it or...

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by conductor7: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
kn23h:

You guys have lied to yourself so much that you flatheadedddd Igbos don't know yourselves again.
If you sight another flatheaddd, won't you recognize him bu the shape of his head? grin grin
[/s]
Who is this fool?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by kn23h(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by conductor7: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
I've edited the meme, adding "Afonja" on it so that fraudsters like you won't steal it again.
kn23h:

My father is a goat.

Well, whatever suits you man. Goodnight. smiley

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by kn23h(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor7:

My father is the fool. smiley

Whatever suits you too, ode.
Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by conductor7: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
kn23h:

My father is a retarded goat.
I don't know who to blame but I warned your people at the initial stage. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by kn23h(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor7:

I don't know who to blame but I warned your people at the initial stage. smiley

How do you train a drug dealing Ibo jew?
Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by conductor7: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
kn23h:

How do you train a drug dealing Ibo jew?
Why worry about Igbos when moozlem Afonja grandfathers have vowed to harvest the skulls of all the young ones in that ewedu region? smiley

Hope you're wearing strong mask to protect your head from skull miners and from flying poo? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by conductor7: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by kn23h(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor7:

Why worry about Igbos when moozlem Afonja grandfathers have vowed to harvest the skulls of all the young ones in that region. smiley

Hope you're wearing strong mask to protect your head from skull miners and from flying poo? cheesy

Afonjas harvest skulls, but your flat headed grndfathers eats the human flesh. Who is any better?

Ibo jews are known for their cannibalism. Eating the flesh and selling the flat skulls to afonjas.

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo3.jpg?w=584&h=392[/img]

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by conductor7: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2017
kn23h:

Afonjas harvest skulls, but your flat headed grndfathers eats the human flesh. Who is any better?

Ibo jews are known for their cannibalism. Eating the flesh and selling the flat skulls to afonjas.

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo3.jpg?w=584&h=392[/img]
Is that all? You still haven't explained this throwback picture of your grandfather. No wonder you look like half ass half ape cheesy

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by kn23h(m): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2017
conductor7:

Is that all? You still haven't told me how your grandfather was caught up inside a donkey when others were going to farm. No wonder you look like half ass half ape cheesy

That's all I need. The fact that it's paining you enough to retrieve more photoshop pictures implies that my point went across.

Agreed. Afonjas are skull miners ... Ibo Jews are flesh eaters. cool cool
Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by kn23h(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2017
No be me write am o.

FYI, Ngwas are Ibo jews.

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by conductor7: 12:14am On Jul 08, 2017
kn23h:

That's all I need. The fact that it's paining you enough to retrieve more photoshop pictures implies that my point went across.

Agreed. Afonjas are skull miners .)
Who said that Willie is not working? I've knocked this cone head right here into the right proportion. cheesy

Oya goodnight.

Re: See What Happened To This Man For Saying That Election Will Hold In Anambra by kn23h(m): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2017
conductor7:

Who said that Willie is not working? I've knocked this cone head right here into the right proportion. cheesy

Oya goodnight.

So who will knock your flat head into the right proportion?

Noo na, don't go. We know say if na to eat pesin flesh, you no go go.

(1) (Reply)

Japan Changed The World In World War 2! / Anambra Decides : Dr Tony Nwoye Profile Governor APC / [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.