Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? (7403 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Atheism Is A Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
dalaman:
Complete thrash. Christians throughout history have NEVER held a better or higher moral standing that any other group of people. Never!

So what do you have to say about this thread cos it seems it accuses you also?
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by dalaman: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
bennyann:

This thread is THRASH because it is completely fallacious.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
dalaman:

This thread is THRASH because it is completely fallacious.

Ahn ahn, everything is trash to you? the first thread you called trash was a nice tread so how will I know this is indeed a trash from you?

I hope you're not a trash man sha?

Talking about trash, I just remembered hahn grin

Hahn, hi you cheesy
I think hahn is the real trash man lipsrsealed
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ebuka have lost his mind.

When you spend too much time trying to defend mythical characters... grin

6 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
[url][/url]
bennyann:

Ahn ahn, everything is trash to you? the first thread you called trash was a nice tread so how will I know this is indeed a trash from you?

I hope you're not a trash man sha?

Talking about trash, I just remembered hahn grin

Hahn, hi you cheesy
I think hahn is the real trash man lipsrsealed

Do you think this thread makes sense?

This guy has carried all the ad hominems he has been using since I joined nairaland into one thread, like his week is not okay if he doesn't insult one atheist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
LightandDarkness:
[url][/url]

Do you think this thread makes sense?

This guy has carried all the ad hominems he has been using since I joined nairaland into one thread, like his week is not okay if he doesn't insult one atheist.

See the way you're sounding all righteous like you've stayed a whole week without insulting theists wink

I tire for both of you, infact all of you because right now, there's a thread mocking Christians. Thanks to jonbellion angry that alerted me.
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
bennyann:

See the way you're sounding all righteous like you've stayed a whole week without insulting theists wink

I tire for both of you, infact all of you because right now, there's a thread mocking Christians. Thanks to jonbellion angry that alerted me.

I can't remember the last time I personally insulted a theist because of their religion, we are not all ebuka.
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by jonbellion(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:
Evil atheism .
mumu
Leave atheists alone and go and learn hacking with kali linux
Neil druckman an ACTUAL JEW is designed and programmed the best of naughty dog games like uncharted and the last of us not masturbating to Richard Dawkins all day

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by beshackman: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch
Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts
click the link below
http://picocurl.com/2IdU
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:07am On Jul 09, 2017
More contributions ...
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by 4kings: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
@ KingEbukasBlog
I know you don't like atheism, but you're smart enough to detect incoherence.
Why do you always paint Atheism evil based on what few atheists out of many did?
Also being aware of the fact that atheism is simply disbelief in God and does not have any further doctrine.

The atrocities carried out by those men you mentioned are based off of their personal standards and that alone.
Atheism does not magically put thirst for murder and evil in one's heart.

Again atheism does not have any further doctrine apart from disbelief in God, any other opinion like eternity, morality, evolution and so on are that of atheists(men) not atheism itself. Unlike religions where there are laid down doctrines to address this sort of issue.

Dogma alert! grin
I no wan argue ooo
Just saying my mind...

Btw, Craig's point in that video is only valid if indeed there is an objective moral standard.
But i don't want to go down this road, Dalaman has addressed this countless of times.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:
Atheism begat malevolence , Atheists gloat over misfortunes of people who believe in God

Here is a thread showing atheists worldwide calling for the massacre of people who believe in God

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

Have you wondered why atheists never congratulate your on your testimonies ? They always criticize your testimonies about God's goodness in your life. And anytime anyone who believes in God shares his grief about his misfortunes , atheists come in their numbers to mock and ridicule you and the unfortunate predicament you are facing . This is because of their unbelief in the existence of God . They believe life is meaningless and purposeless that's why they celebrate when you are miserable because they don't want you to be happy .

Please beware of this evil and false belief called atheism ! It is dangerous ! It can destroy you !

Beware !

I don't know much about atheists and their behaviors but the ones I know here have been nice to me but there's one thread I witnessed where some of them didn't congratulate Spacetacular but turned it to something else.
https://www.nairaland.com/3894180/all-things-work-together-good#58024751

Let me see if I can look for trouble by mentioning those that didn't congratulate.

Divinerace
Lepasharon didn't even try to congratulate at all. grin this lady ehn
Jonbellion's own was worse
Ftechclass
Almighty hahn was just waiting for evidence before he will say congratulations
Hopefullandlord, I couldn't tell where he stood but I don't remember him congratulating space.
Dalaman didn't say congrats
JackBizzle didn't even congratulate at all

Adepeter26 claimed not to read but said congratulations anyway. I think he hesitated a bit lipsrsealed

That thread was turned upside down that I regretted being there. The thread turned dirty and it hurts till now.

So atheists, is it true you wouldn't rejoice with us when theists give testimonies? Do you really seek our downfall?
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
bennyann:

Let me see if I can look for trouble by mentioning those that didn't congratulate.

Adepeter26 claimed not to read but said congratulations anyway. I think he hesitated a bit lipsrsealed

Kwantinue
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I can't remember the last time I personally insulted a theist because of their religion, we are not all ebuka.
kiss kiss kiss
Good one dear.

But is it true you have been asked to mock and ridicule believers?
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by lepasharon(f): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
bennyann:

I don't know much about atheists and their behaviors but the ones I know here have been nice to me but there's one thread I witnessed where some of them didn't congratulate Spacetacular but turned it to something else.

Divinerace
Ftechclass
Hopefullandlord, I couldn't tell where he stood but I don't remember him congratulating space.

That thread was turned upside down that I regretted being there. The thread turned dirty and it hurts till now.

So atheists, is it true you wouldn't rejoice with us when theists give testimonies? Do you really seek our downfall?

Congratulations for what? I'm not even sure the person behind that moniker is even female.

Remember damogul? I'm sure you would turn a blind eye to that
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
lepasharon:

Congratulations for what? I'm not even sure the person behind that moniker is even female.

You really think she's not female? You guys and your investigative instincts.

So that's why you didn't congratulate her?

About damogul, I'm not sure what you want me to remember. But this is about space testimony and I'm not sure how they relate.
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
lepasharon:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by lepasharon(f): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
bennyann:

You really think she's not female? You guys and your investigative instincts.

So that's why you didn't congratulate her?

About damogul, I'm not sure what you want me to remember. But this is about space testimony and I'm not sure how they relate.

She is alot like him. She's trying to establish herself in this section.

Damogul told a petty lie -AMONG MANY-that he was half European, but now we all know what he looks like...haha. Stuff like that

The point is, ppl can be what they want in cyberspace. Take what they say at face value, especially ppl coming in the name of god
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by jonbellion(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
bennyann:

Divinerace
Ftechclass

what did I do
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by hoMegas(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kingebukasblog you seem like someone who hates reason
Firstly those regimes did not murder those people because of their conviction. They killed them not because of their atheism but because they felt threatened by its influence. This is done even in modern day countries like Russia where the Jehovah's witnesses where banned for being a threat to Russian nationalist agenda
Secondly,if you read your history properly you i realise that this regimes had use for religion. Stalin banned the league of militant atheists and reopened churches through out the Soviet Union to raise molrale of the people. In China there is freedom of religion but organisations like the Falun gong were brutally repressed-not for believing but for preaching an ideology considered contrary to that preached by the communist party
In north Korea there is "freedom" of religion.
If we atheists wanted to play the same game about who killed who. Those numbers would be paltry in comparison a billion people or more have been killed and the number keeps rising the iinquisitions,crusades,jihad and the various Islamic empires hundred million killed in the name of Islam in the Indian subcontinent only not to talk about the various colonies taken in the name of the "good lord" resulting in countless deaths and avoidable suffering.
On the issue of morality you really excelled at your ignorance. One needs empathy not the threat of heaven or hell to understand the world suffering. It is people like you that rejoice from being saved in an accident where everyone dies. The Bible when you read it well without trying to justify its anomalies is the most immoral book ever composed.
Imagine the sun standing still. The sun never moved. Noah's ark was smaller than the Titanic yet carried every single species. Humans are the product of inbreeding. Common

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by hoMegas(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Again atheists don't share a religion in fact the only thing we have in common is the lack of belief using Richard Dawkins to judge atheists is foolish and childish. If you were a Muslim you would probably have joined Isis

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
bennyann:

The answer to the Thread is not Googlable, so dont expect any intelligent answer here.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by jonbellion(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
lepasharon:

Damogul told a petty lie -AMONG MANY-that he was half European, but now we all know what he looks like...haha. Stuff like that

The point is, ppl can be what they want in cyberspace. Take what they say at face value, especially ppl coming in the name of god
lol
Lmaoooo cheesy cheesy
Damogul/bbfever/4evergod the nairaland crusader
Now he has completely disappeared like Evans the kidnapper after he was exposed for the fraud that he is
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2017
lepasharon:

Hmmm
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by spacetacular(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
lepasharon:

So here you are "fearfully" trying to convince your mind that I am probably a hermaphrodite or a male specimen. So I am not female because unlike you I do not engage in petty conversations which are devoid of knowledge like you do here on this website (yes I have snooped around and seen much of your past comments).

So speaking up for what I believe now translates to "establishing myself"?

Being afraid of me wouldn't help you and neither would it stop me from always speaking up for what I believe and know.

Enjoy your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by spacetacular(f): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
bennyann:

Divinerace
Ftechclass

Hi Anne, just seeing this comment of yours. Congratulations were not my interest when I made that submission. Rather inspiring someone was.

So I am not really bothered over who did or did not offer a congratulatory message but I appreciated yours though smiley

Thank you for caring and I noticed how laid back you are. Are you always this laid back?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by jonbellion(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
spacetacular:

So here you are "fearfully" trying to convince your mind that I am probably a hermaphrodite or a male specimen. So I am not female because unlike you I do not engage in petty conversations which are devoid of knowledge like you do here on this website (yes I have snooped around and seen much of your past comments).

Being afraid of me wouldn't help you and neither would it stop me from always speaking up for what I believe and know.

Enjoy your day.
wow baby take it easy slow down no need to be harsh
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by spacetacular(f): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
jonbellion:
wow baby take it easy slow down no need to be harsh

Like I always do and stand by, I air my views and stick to them regardless of whose skin I get under and if she feels she can hop around this website whispering her little nonsense about me would make her more appreciated and seem sensible then I do not wish to be such a female.

My persona of being a strong woman, independent and bold was built through grit. Wouldn't say same about hers which seems to thrive on gossip which has been the decimation of the true strength of our femininity over the years.

We have engaged in more chit chat and idle talk (gossip) for generations and forgot that we are first human before female and we also can be a force to be reckoned with on this planet and not some side piece which a lot of us ladies have been relegated to. She has obviously contributed to the generations of female subjugation and nothing more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by jonbellion(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
spacetacular:

Like I always do and stand by, I air my views and stick to them regardless of whose skin I get under and if she feels she can hop around this website whispering her little nonsense about me would make her more appreciated and seem sensible then I do not wish to be such a female.

My persona of being a strong woman, independent and bold was built through grit. Wouldn't say same about hers which seems to thrive on gossip which has been the decimation of the true strength of our femininity over the years.

We have engaged in more chit chat and idle talk (gossip) for generations and forgot that we are first human before female and we also can be a force to be reckoned with on this planet and not some side piece which a lot of us ladies have been relegated to. She has obviously contributed to the generations of female subjugation and nothing more.
damn
Such intellectualism
I'm mesmerized
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by lepasharon(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
spacetacular:

Enjoy your day.

Interesting. So which non ' petty' convo have you ever had? undecided
We are afraid of ppl who come in the name of god, then eventually scam ppl

So you've snooped around and seen my comments?

You're the first in the world aren't ya? cheesy

Do you want a medal? grin
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by spacetacular(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
jonbellion:
damn
Such intellectualism
I'm mesmerized

I have said my piece as always and I now release her to a life of further roaming. Moving on!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. / How Did Abraham Hear The Voice Of God / 9 Signs Of Cult Church And How To Recognize It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.